I dont want to contribute with the slaughter of innocent animals but i also LOVE meat, what do?

i dont want to contribute with the slaughter of innocent animals but i also LOVE meat, what do?

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Buy lab-grown meat

Buy from slaughterhouses that kill their animals humanely

>innocent
Have you ever seen a pig? Those fuckers had it coming.

Stop caring about animals. They have no soul, no thinking outside of getting Food and reproducing.

Dogs have been artificial bred to include humans in their pack mentality and to stay puppy tier in terms of playfulness. Same with all other tame animals. In the wild animals are bloodthirsty psychopathic beings with no thinking capacity outside of the things I described

stop being retarded?

>no animal has ever suffered in nature, lions tear up those zebras gently and consentually
lolno
also decreasing demand for animals, will simply decrease animals
do you really think such meat reservoirs such as modern cows could even exist in nature? ofcourse not, without us demanding animal meat, no one would even bother making sure animals get born every season

>no thinking outside of getting Food and reproducing
Same applies to humans. Literally the only important thing in biology is reproduction.

God put them on the earth to be consumed by humans. Just remember, humans have immortal souls, while all other lifeforms even though we may be fond of some like dogs and cats for instance, are ultimately m*rtal.

>God

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

>>God

Attached: 1532611749909.png (657x539, 110K)

Hunt, and do it humanly. The only meat I eat anymore is what I kill myself, or people I hunt with kill. It’ll teach you respect your food much more.

*tips fedora*

eat roadkill

Did you mean that for me or the atheist Canadian?

Go vegan

heh i recognise you

You.

Most animals wouldn't think twice about eating you.

But I love Jesus, bro.

Pain is nothing but a biochemical reaction. I wouldn't even care about humans pain if I wasn't a religious person.

You are a sick and possibly dangerous individual.

Attached: 717d5d97b00859a91f16bca1a3649911.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Your ancestors literally ate people, man up

This is widely disagreed upon. The human sacrifice was def real though.

Calling me sick doesn't give me a real reason why I should care about morality. I'm just a rational person and you're such an emotional fagget.

>widely

Maybe in your family meetings, Jose

It makes you defective. We’re a social species, and empathy is an important part of that.

>a religious faggot is calling ME irrational and emotional

Attached: 1475118977413.jpg (803x688, 104K)

Hunt deer and rabbit yourself so that you can be sure the animals you eat had good, free lives in the wild

the only thing i could hunt in my city is stray dogs/cats, maybe some pigeons

only eat meat on weekends. if everyone did that we'd solve a LOT of problems.

Maybe you can hunt happy humans who have had nice lives while you're at it

this is not true, doggos are on the level of a toddler, they can understand what you are saying, why do you even exist amerisharter subhuman

Just accept that its a doggy dog world.

Nah, humans hunt back.

For something to live, something else must die to feed it. While animals do have much higher cognitive functions than plants, plants do have a chemical reaction alerting them of damage that can be described as pain. They grow better when they listen to music, and often die without the help of other beings to help them pollinate further lines.

Some plants themselves have rudimentary digestive systems, such as the venus fly trap, used for catching flies and other small insects. In essence, no matter what you do, so small potential of something greater will perish to feed you.

Instead of becoming vegan, you could instead try to minimise the suffering of animals via your diet; buy from known sources, get your eggs from free range sources, and campaign for better labelling on how food is reared.

Alternatively a solution would be to exclusively eat the byproducts of an animal/plant, something that it produces without dying, and products made from it. This would mean exclusively fruits, eggs, dairy etc, and with no meat and no vegetables where the source plant might die in the harvesting.

Despite what others may tell you, being an omnivore isn't evil, it's literally the healthiest way to live for a changing environment. Veggies often have to take iron and protein supplements and often downplay this, and people who eat burgers and steaks too often end up fat as fuck. If it ever gets you down, just think how it might be kind of amusing if we make first contact, and the first race we meet is a bunch of carnivorous tree people. They'd go down well.

Attached: kill_yourself.jpg (460x276, 21K)

I ain't reading all that shit nigga.

>being this retarded

Attached: 1534214965007.jpg (628x534, 75K)

>American flag
check
>speaking with self assured authority
check
>complete ignorance of the subject
check

Guys guys guys STOP!
You don't understand OP
Humans are animals and he's mexican, please elaborate

XD

also FUCK YOU MOD

Mexicans aren't innocent animals

Only slaughter animals that DESERVE it.

turn off your empathy :)

Start eating people.

What is this board for and why does it have IDs?

>what is this board for
kot
>why does it have ID's
kot

Attached: 1516031776713.jpg (160x213, 7K)

everything is for kot

Attached: C9uO9wFXkAAjW_9.jpg (768x768, 168K)

all hail kot

Go back to /an/ and whine about it to like-minded indivudals

Who is kit?

MADE IN HEAVEN

Attached: kot.jpg (680x680, 46K)

*Tips*

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65[1].jpg (557x711, 51K)