Learning a language

Hey guys, same op from the last threads. Im in a bit of a situation, should've mentioned this the first thread. I work at a Wendy's and most of the staff speak Spanish. Some can't speak any English at all. Should i learn Spanish first, and then focus on Japanese after? Learning two languages at once doesn't seem ideal.

Attached: 1431622939920.png (860x3034, 156K)

How many fucking americans are going to keep posting on here about whether to learn spanish or jap?

The past three threads about it were me, sorry

Don't learn any other language than your native language.

Can you try to understand me?

Okay zo je probeert mij te verstaan maar dat kan je niet echt, Ik hoop dat geen Zuid-Afrikaanen antwoord geven op mij voor een rede zijn ze verslaaft op mijn land

Also Korean is easy as heck

t. dummkopf

Im pretty sure I'm wrong but ill try

Okay so the problem with the (verstaan maar) that can (je niet echt,) i hope that (geen) South Africans (antwoord geven op mij voor een rede zijn ze verslaaft op mijn) land.

Did i get any of that right?

You got the words "I hope that" and "South Africans" correct

Translation
Okay so you're trying to understand me but you really can't, I hope no South Africans responds to me because for some reason they are addicted to my country

So what was the purpose of trying to translate that?

To see if you can understand it cause the two languages have similarities

Ah, ok

Attached: 1534886634807.jpg (880x1024, 114K)

What about German?

What laguages thrive is successful nations? French confirmed for failure

World wide, a lot of people speak French.

French and Italian are top picks.
Small amounts of Spanish is useful if you live in California, Texas, Arizona, Nevada or New Mexico.

And Japanese for people who are delusional enough to think Japan is anime land.

Dutch still seems more related to German, than English.
But if you know German and English you can read it pretty easily, except for a few words.
Speaking and writing on the other hand is a problem.

It is hard for a Dutch person to learn German but easy for a German person to learn Dutch

As a person who knows both English and German, this is truth

shit pic

Thai is tough AF, Korean is relatively easy

French is much more difficult than Turkish

Are you a native English speaker? That's what the picture is for.

No need to apologize, I should. I didn't read your op well enough where you clearly stated that you have been making the threads.