My friends keep making jokes about turning me into a trap

My friends keep making jokes about turning me into a trap.
>Shave my legs, wear girls clothes, inject me with estrogen, etc
It was funny at first but now it's getting weird.
Are my friends gay?

Attached: 1533146771649.jpg (428x339, 22K)

that depends, how cute are you?

That’s normal if you use discord

Attached: 5B4E5338-5BDF-4A2E-9EC3-46F18D651F95.jpg (150x150, 7K)

>The trapmaker is back at it again
oh boy

Attached: hell.jpg (540x960, 61K)

Don't worry, being turned into a trap feels good .

Attached: 1534880051144.jpg (1422x800, 1.2M)

Let me guess, it's friends from fucking Discord

Where and how does one meet these horny people on discord? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1531709975922.gif (550x651, 415K)

nigga if you actually want to meet those kinda people, there's no fucking hope for you
kys faggot

I don't use discord, these are IRL friends.

I'm just curious, because people like you act like you meet them every day. It's weird.

Just give in and let it happen, cock feels good desu

Attached: 1534886634807.jpg (880x1024, 114K)

If that is the case, then yes
tell them to fuck off and ask them shit like: 'are you fucking gay or what?' in a menacing serious way, in a tone that is saying you disapprove gayness

Post pic of your booty

Could we get a picture of your face? Maybe you look feminine.

Ignore the faggots trying to convince you to be gay and do gay shit, they are gay and should be insulted or ignored for life

Homphobic faggot.
Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1534754661072.jpg (1075x1434, 311K)

Jesus thats so much worse
Do what [spoiler] sonic sez [/spoiler]

Attached: mytupla.jpg (356x328, 23K)

Being gay is basically announcing you are desperate for anything. I don’t care how hard the gay agenda is being pushed in today’s society, it will never be normal or good

Attached: EBF1D5F5-F3AB-4A5E-B165-8B934BB340F1.jpg (400x492, 44K)

I get called cute a lot, mostly by girls thankfully.
No thanks.
I've just been ignoring them but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll have to try something else, but I don't wanna get to aggressive and get them pissed at me.
The only thing I can think of that's feminine about me is I'm lean and I have fair skin. I also have wider hips than most guys for some reason. But other than that I look nothing like a girl.

I'm not going to fuck just anyone. That's bisexual. Being gay is taking the redpill and not letting a woman destroy your life ehen the marriage fails 15 years down the road.

>The only thing I can think of that's feminine about me is I'm lean and I have fair skin. I also have wider hips than most guys for some reason. But other than that I look nothing like a girl.

That is why they want to make you a trap. Lean, wide hips, fair skin. All of those are feminine qualities. I wouldn't blame them, you sound like a cutey.

Tell them to stop or to fuck off, that you don't like those comments, if they ignore it it's when you have to turn those comments back to them and be aggresive

god I wish that were me

Attached: 11363680_1574776692784260_1466163143_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Spoken like a true r9gay incel

Attached: B2B6A330-1A75-4F8E-8B4F-7C5074CE09F4.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Again, ignore the fag

Hey why not agree it can be fun

Attached: 1535990506710s.jpg (250x242, 7K)

I don't get erections from looking at women, sorry man.

Attached: 1534983287938.png (595x799, 262K)

This, i know I've been telling,you to go along with it. But if you truly feel uncomfortable with it you need to tell them. Just hope that they aren't going to date rape you if you ignore their jokes.

based and redpilled

Attached: tips.gif (762x750, 246K)

>I'll have to try something else, but I don't wanna get to aggressive and get them pissed at me.

Kek what a beta faggot.tell them to fuck off and find new friends

wish I were you
I used to have female friends who dressed me as a girl and we were talking about boys like I was a girl too
Just remembering it I am diamonds now

how do you even meet these people

Uhh, thanks.
I'm not necessarily uncomfortable by the jokes. I mean, they are just jokes, and some of them make me laugh. I'm just confused that it's always only me these jokes are directed to.
I would be uncomfortable if they started getting creepy about it, you know what I mean?
People who get tense and aggressive over little things are annoying. I'd rather not be like that.

Yeah op is lucky

nigga you just said it yourself, you don't like those jokes and they are doing it just to you, they are making fun of you
that's why you made this thread in the first place, cause you don't like those comments
if they are actual real friends, then tell them to stop and they will listen
if you know they would not listen to you sayibg to stop, they are not your friends

Yeah, you're right. I haven't really mentioned anything about the comments to them so I don't think they realize that they're weirding me out.
They're good guys otherwise, so I think if I told them to stop, they'd stop.

every girl was in love with me in school and many of them tought I was gay not hitting on them, but I was just autist. I could not care less about girls. If they talked to me I just talked to them, but never seeked any relation ship with any of the girls

glad to help you out

Same here. I've had lots of girls approach me but the idea of an actual relationship has never sounded interesting.
Autists unite

Attached: 1532500089786.jpg (668x734, 46K)

same
ooof

The reason its directed to you is because you are the effeminate one of the group.

Attached: 1534884082362.jpg (576x815, 99K)

How many pictures of anime girls eating burgers do you have?

Attached: 1532356513009.jpg (1916x2039, 573K)

I saved the entire thread on /c/

Attached: 1534827004705.jpg (500x434, 68K)

You could call their bluff. When they make those jokes play along with it hardcore. Weird them out with it. They'll probably feel uncomfortable and stop.

Had something similar
Some guy calls me always a trap
Next time I'll see him I will kick him over and let him lick my military boots

>inb4 I play along with it and the bluff becomes a reality

Attached: binny.jpg (640x1136, 47K)

I mean, hey man, there's always a risk

If that ends up happening remember to post your nudes on Jow Forums

This.

Given by the description you gave us it seems like this is a possible outcome. It ain't that bad really.

do it

the question isn't if your friends are faggots that's a foregone conclusion (the answer being yes) the question you should be asking is what do you do? Well I personally recommend you start taking daily doses to cure yourself of any faggotry that may have rubbed off on you

If you let people inject you with estrogen theres something rly fucking wrong with you

>kerdasi amaq