Hello, join our discord, its very cool and we have some girls too. helps if you are into typology

Hello, join our discord, its very cool and we have some girls too. helps if you are into typology
BgAM9Rb
BgAM9Rb
BgAM9Rb

Attached: 1534485772832.jpg (731x720, 78K)

Fuck Jizzcord

rude and bluebased

very rude user

Attached: 2435674354.png (650x188, 33K)

Also

Attached: 23434324234.png (636x136, 24K)

make sure to pay your 90% posting tax cuck

das rite

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

based

thanks for bumping you stupid leaf

>be d*sc*rd user
>wake up
>throat still feels a little sore from last night's ironic gay blowjob
>think longingly of the cock pounding the back of my throat as I lick a patch of dried cum from my lips
>roll out of bed onto the floor, accidentally landing my ass onto a dildo pointing up
>giggle like a little japanese school girl as I unplug the dildo from my gaping rectum
>make my way to my epic gaming pc as I push past the numerous other dildos littering the floor
>open up d*sc*rd
>type a quick message to my d*sc*rd server
>"hello boys teehee ;)"
>chuckle as my d*sc*rd friends start ironically posting their shaved legs and asses in striped thigh high socks and shimapan panties
>open up Jow Forums and begin desperately spamming my d*sc*rd link across Jow Forums, /qa/, /b/, /lgbt/, and Jow Forums
>suddenly the doorbell rings.
>it's ituckfraps69, a mod on my d*sc*rd
>immediately start tearing his pants off
>"Ahn!~ My boi pusse is twitching so hard, mister! Please put your pulsating bull cock in me until you fill my ass with your hote cumme kudasai :33"
>ironically pounds my ass until completion
>giggle as he pulls his juicy schlong out and a stream of thick white ball juice flows out of my ruined gaping hole
>curl up in his arms and fall asleep
An average day.

Attached: 324324324.jpg (494x477, 93K)

thanks

bump

bump

bump

bump

bumpfags get the boot
go suck cocks somewhere else

Attached: 1506281496037.jpg (700x385, 57K)

bump

bump

bump

anti-bump tactics

bump

bump

bump