Remember homosexuality is a sin and unnatural love should only be between a man and a woman

Remember homosexuality is a sin and unnatural love should only be between a man and a woman

Attached: __kurodani_yamame_touhou_drawn_by_asutora__sample-f632a7740d5810d92e3cc9c1390afc6f.jpg (850x1133, 199K)

>no yuri love
bluepilled

Why you stick fingers up your butt then wtf man

Wrong

>unnatural love
what

That is still homosexual
I don't
No it is true

Attached: __dizzy_elphelt_valentine_ky_kiske_ramlethal_valentine_and_sin_kiske_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd (850x680, 139K)

reminder an*me is a sin and unnatural
oregano

based

Attached: 1535806932156.png (1759x1080, 1.93M)

Tell me what would you do with a female. How many female friends you have.
Do you actually interact with females in a daily basis.

What if I can't love a woman or a man?

Most homosexuals do not love only lust

100% wrong.

based and redpilled
also based and wokepilled

>unnatural
>every single species that has sex on this planet exhibits homosexual behaviors
Pick one and only one.

An*mefags should kill themselves homo or heterosexual

Don't heterosexual relationships also not love for real. Most men only see a woman's body, and several women only look for social and economic advantages.

Remember this is the typical face behind the gay posts

Attached: ElGoblino .jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

Based and true

Attached: 1524600192481.jpg (1212x1616, 199K)

Not for a long time my snaggle toothed friend.

Attached: mamimi.gif (500x720, 230K)

Sadly the only females i know are my mom and other family
Only the one with gays and traps
Then you are asexual
100 right

Attached: 1533984979298.png (600x600, 365K)

I bet he has a nice personality.
If he is the dom one it can work but if he is the bitch in the relationshiop then you gotta pass and gas.

I can go either way. Prefer to dom though. We're not getting into this.

>Then you are asexual
But I am still sexually attracted to both.

In our modern society this is true and i wish to see love and sex be held more sacred in the world

No an*me is shit kill yourself

>Sadly the only females i know are my mom and other family
That's actually sad. You shouldn't give yourself to hate and disgust. Unless it's pedos. Those deserve all of the hate.

>either way
>with those looks
Eww no no no. What's the point on doing the girl part if you won't look like it? No no simply no. Stick to dom or mill yourself out of this deck we call life.

Attached: who is this girl.jpg (680x383, 25K)

That's the wrong one I already told you I don't post your face
I find it rude

Based tho desu

>Mill yourself out of this deck we call life
SAVAGE

Attached: 1535859951660.jpg (858x721, 77K)

Normie is not very attractive but he is not a bad guy
Love without sex is meaningless

You are a good person user, I sincerely hope you find that person in life for you

Attached: 1515165040142.jpg (540x600, 48K)

>Love without sex is meaningless
Maybe so, but I am still not asexual (I think) cause I have sexual attraction.
Or??

>unnatural
Homsexuality its a "common" behaviour in the nature.
>homosexuality is a sin.
Thats under the bluepilled and unbased jewish cult of the christianity persperctive, reminder that the only based and redpilled relions were the greco roman religions where the homosexuality was accepted.

You wrong.

So both straight and homo are equally dumb.
It's not like homo people is the problem. Is just our society. We truly live in one right now, you know?

user is a bit too bitter to be a good person, if you ask me.

I try not to hate homosexuals i pity them but i do find them disgusting

Why dide I hav to be born loking like a crack whor?

Attached: 1535679323912.png (490x665, 279K)

based

Attached: 1535771142049.png (490x878, 120K)

makes it easier to fulfill your destiny of becoming a crack whore

spooky
someone might get an heart attack

Well, even if they are gross and wrong, they are finding actual mates and feeling happy. As much as you want to see them as degenerates, some hold meaningful relationships -In fact, most "older" homosexuals have long and lasting relationship. It's the young "trend" ones in our feminized male culture that fall under the category of true "degenerates"- We can't deny most homosexuals today are "trendy", but that's neither here not there-. If this kind people can hold meaningful relationships: Why can't you?

Aren't you getting married with amei soon? You're the otp of Jow Forums you know

The romes also had sex with animals and children and drank from lead pips and got BTFO by gay hating pale barbarians just more proof olive niggers are mentally ill

who is this guy

your new daddy

It's normie lul

Based and anti-gaypilled

Attached: 9E5314AB-373F-40A4-BA60-546C5987A726.png (213x379, 101K)

Key word most homosexuals there is some that are not as degenerat but most are filled with nothing but lust and care not for love
Not this shit again

lel
>that 30 years old boomer who makes gayposts

Attached: 1530449879194.jpg (675x601, 90K)

>The romes also had sex with animals and children and drank from lead pip
Sources of this (fake) info.

>got BTFO by gay hating pale barbarians
Wrong again.

>not this shit again
OH, HEY SPACE COWBOY! :DDDDDDDDDD

Ye lmao

Isn't that the same for straight men tho.
Take a glance at the whole "incel" movement, and most of Jow Forums userbase. Most of them just want to go as far as raping women, and only having them around as breathing onaholes. Not wanting to hold meaningful relationships in any way, shape or form.
Rotten apples exist in both sides.

I am not really a good person i am filled with hate but i'm trying to become a better person

What is up ladies and gentlemen, i am just. i-i-i'm completely fucking pissed. I was going to write a script for this video, and i just figured that i just need to talk. I just need to FUCKING talk. I don't understand WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE. I have debunked all this fucking bullshit slanderous claims that have been made about me. whether it be, uhh. Pyrocynical. Purposefully MANIPULATING CLIPS, taking clips out of context to make it say. something that i'm not saying, alright? whether. w-whether it be him, fucking claiming that I've released his PICTURE to the world, which is not true. That i went on his private facebook which is NOT TRUE. He fucking lied. He lied to send hate to my channel, and he succeeded in doing so. and I PROVED that he's a fucking liar, and I'm still GETTING HATE. Leafy, fucking took clips c-completely out of context, trolling clips where i'm saying i hate my fans which is part of a fucking act. which was part of a 2010 livestream which was called "Fuck the Fans" I PROVED this as well, and I'm still getting hate. Grade A Under A claims that I’m beating my girlfriend (which isn’t true), i even had my girlfriend TESTIFY that that’s not true. He makes claims that I’m a fucking pedophile, that I have 15 year old girls getting naked, which is NOT TRUE, there’s literally no fucking evidence to prove that this is fucking true. sigh thank you for listening

Attached: 1509683203542.jpg (1212x1616, 483K)

If you wanna stop being filled with hate
I could fill you with something else if you want

>The literal human equivalent of an apu shitpost
LMFAO

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-032300_01.jpg (592x753, 65K)

based

First thing might be surround yourself with people who think differently than you do. If you see things from someone else's point of view, you might know what it feels like.
And don't post in Jow Forums. Ever.

His ass is already filled with his own fingers

ah oc.

what is this.

The romes were quite open about about man boy love and the lead pipes is common knowledge and rome was saked by barbarians on many times
I understand woman hate but many people on pol just want women to stop being whoresNo

Yes

I want to stop hating so much not stop hating all together
No

Yes!

Trust me, there are some things you will never stop hating it.
I consider myself pretty tolerant. But I absolutely despise pedophiles.

Attached: I'm taller tha your cock, respect me.jpg (734x628, 33K)

Just like i will always hate degenerats and normies

Is this thread about hardcore sister fucking?

Attached: 46f91299f3fc5d40c3a5042c9974cfc2.jpg (727x1000, 124K)

At this point "hating degenerates" is the new norm. Doesn't that makes you a normie?

This picture was made to prove women enjoy farting

Attached: Launching_herself.jpg (576x683, 54K)

Most normies are degenerats themselves

Its what the internet is about, Knocking up your sister for the 15th time

get back to redddit
I don't even wanna fuck your ass anymore

I only don't look it from the neck....you know we're not getting into this.
>mill yourself out of this deck we call life
Ecks dee ex dee ecs dae.
My mistake sorry friend.
Scrotie Mc Boogerballs

Attached: 1531972980630.gif (480x270, 414K)

You put your fingers up your ass

Attached: 1535860173573.jpg (858x721, 130K)

No

I have never been to Reddit
Only once and i didn't like it

If you say so.
I would stick for being to dom one. People would mock you less.

Yeah. Most of the people who hate degenerates are degenerates themselves, yup.

Attached: Faces of evil, you must conquer each.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>People would mock you less
*crack*
*sip*
Ahhhh....fuck off my dick homo I do what the hell I want.

Attached: 2017TRUMPSORRY.jpg (700x530, 72K)

The point i was making is that our society is degenerate therefore most people that live in society are degenerates themselves

Attached: 1536024824376.jpg (1310x978, 134K)

Ok, now THIS is epic
Kudos for making me kek with your old fashioned boomer attitude, reminds me of myself back when I was in highschool lul

Attached: 1535851269488.png (858x721, 1.19M)

>Using Buzzfeed
Oh come on! That's the biggest cherrypicking.

Whelp I tried. Nice trips.
Older guys are hotter when they are the ones doing the fucking.

I have big plans for Jow Forums... I have been collecting data on every single user on this board for months. You won't know what hit you before it's too late.

Attached: 4324324323.png (1616x1212, 1.98M)

Shut up stop being so publicly autistic it's embarrassing

Fuckin kek

Attached: 1535266856372.png (340x314, 249K)

winner

Attached: 1522085336500.jpg (251x241, 22K)

Buzzfeed is of course a cherrypick but even tho it is universally hate many people still ues it and absorb it's content and spread it's propaganda it's proof many people view this as normal

I'm not being autistic i am speaking the truth

Attached: __edward_elric_and_winry_rockbell_fullmetal_alchemist_drawn_by_tsukuda0310__sample-25801d0b612f23a3a (850x850, 189K)

>back when I was in highschool
You mean 2 weeks ago? :^)
>Older guys
>Older
>Guys
>O
>L
>D
>E
>R
>GUYS
>GOYS
>SYOG
>OYGS
>YGOS
>󠛡 󠛡 ▲
>▲ ▲
>󠛡 󠛡 O
>L󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡D
>G󠛡 󠛡 U
>󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡Y
>󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ER
>󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 S
And how old do you think I am exactly?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 752K)

I started this war out of a fit of anger when my most recent lets call him "e-lover" pulled a 180 after ERPing with me to run off with an user even I hadn't heard of. It's something that shouldn't have been a big deal but knowing that once again a qt boi from bant had used me then tossed me aside finally broke me. The constant torment from anons for being a gay poster and knowing that all the other gay posters weren't interested in me broke me. I knew the only way to ensure that I wouldn't have to feel like this again was to eliminate the very concept of gay posting all together in spite of my love for it. If I could successfully bolster the anti-gayposters enough I knew that this board would tear apart at the seams. So the plan was simple. I'd spend a day shitposting against gay posters long enough to watch not only the gay posters eat each other but watch the anti-gayposters finally take some action against the gay posters. My plan worked about as perfectly as I could've imagined. While the mass confusion of why I had turncoated subsided rather quickly the hysteria of it all turned into a full blown revolution. Nice posters turned rude, people turned on Denmark and all the lines were blurred for all of a moment. All the while I sat back fanning the flames just to watch it all burn. It felt amazing watching bant suffer because I needed revenge. It seemed nobody in any thread was safe from the war that was raging. It was glorious....that is until I saw Cute post in my hate thread. Out of all the gay posters on this board there was one I just couldn't bring myself to purge. He was the reminder of the very ideals I wanted bant to have from the beginning. When I learned that my actions were effecting him it started to sink in how badly I'd fucked up. Cute was the best there ever was and still is. Unfortunately I'm not the one for him and I have to move past that. I did all this because of what he did to me but now I realize I have to protect bant for him.

Attached: 1511432607340.png (796x1104, 1014K)

>it's cherrypicking but it's okay because it's in line with my beliefs
will you piss off already you chromosomally challenged mango

Attached: 1521153569563.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Those are the lowest radical cuckoo lefties. Not good comparison. Kind of like the people who unironically think vaccines are harmful.

You look 46 or so.

Attached: things dont find themselves, you know.jpg (224x332, 26K)

>people still ues it and absorb it's content and spread it's propaganda it's proof many people view this as normal
What part about about that don't you understand?

It's the point that people are try to normalize this shit

>46

Attached: 1488844425439.jpg (488x442, 22K)

have you finally been unbanned now?

the part where you pulled that out of your ass
there's plenty of people that are against it that shared it as well just so they could fuel their hateboner
fuck it's like talking to babby's first Jow Forumstard

>46
>󠛡 󠛡 FORTY
>S󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 IX
>XLVI

Attached: 1491951834911.gif (480x270, 1.65M)

Forty six and Two
Real nibbas know

50 then? I mean, that bald spot is HARD. And those eyes look like have seen so much shit.

The ones who are trying to normalize it are the radical cuckoos. "Normies" are against that as much as the next person.

How off was I.

>Tfw it's only been like 3 weeks and I miss it already

He's right you know

Attached: 1528726929503.jpg (706x570, 38K)

Yes many people are against it but the very fact people make it and it is being pushed on us is very worrying it like no matter how much people hate it it keeps on getting made

shut up you 18yo zoomer