GROWING UP AS A HAFU IN JAPAN - A NIGHTMARE

A young woman shares her experience of growing up as a half-white/half-asian girl in japan.

Bullying, abuse, and racism, some of the most common things this poor little hapa girl had to deal with while going throughout middle school to high school. Why are japanese so racists?

>blog.gaijinpot.com/live-hafu-japan/

Attached: bullied in japan.jpg (440x587, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.gaijinpot.com/author/yuminakata/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they don't want to be replaced

>My mother is from South East Asia and my father is Japanese.
> Our classmates would often tease us about the fact that our mom was from a South East Asian country. Overall, being Hafu was very tough for us and sometimes we wished our mother were Caucasian instead.

shes not half white. she's half SEAmonkey. Japs look at SEAmonkeys as nigger tier

So a half white wouldnt have the same issues? They just dont like nigger tier asians?

That's what the article says.

Attached: 1533963068617.jpg (960x960, 121K)

>Believing attention whoring thots crying about being a victim for clicks

Beta enablers get the bullet too

Dont worry that is what latin America is for

I find that hard to believe. Maybe they'd fair a bit better than a SEAnigger but white piggu still needs to go home

they would look better thought

OK

This but unironically.

technically that blog may not be that accurate for right now and a few years now. japan used the american governments attempt to kill "yakuza" in a neighborhood (which would later be bought by rich white people and then turned back over to the japanese government when they refused to pay the ever growing property tax) against the american government. americas military isnt a police force to be used globally and no declaration of war issued and no permission granted to run a operation. they took guns from the american military for like 3 years and nobody was allowed off base

officially japan counts hagu that look asian as hafu. a black asian mix doesnt count. why? hafus that look asian will be treated as asians in the west or abroad in general. they know how the west feels about them when americas government thinks its ok to walk into a neighborhood and shoot people. also mccains tard daughter didnt go to jail for kill a few gooks (little girls) and being caught red handed trying to beat up another in a sting operation

>I find that hard to believe because even though it's written by two half-Japanese women in Japan... I don't want to believe it.
Ok.

Good.

Japanese will bully you for any reason because their society demands for it. That's why kids are jumping off of school buildings and hanging themselves.

They wrote that it would be better to be half white. Get your shit together, lad

Bullshit. In animes the half white girl is always super popular.

who cares
all race mixers deserve it

I have Spanish blood in me, got bullied at kindergarten and middle school by shit skin south east asians. Fuck racemixing

Attached: 1493348309682.png (512x512, 210K)

There is nothing wrong with being asian

Attached: nazi waifu.jpg (957x960, 62K)

retarded parenting. if your baby is mixed, don't grow a kid in japan

I know. That's what I said, nigger.

>date native Korean girl adopted by white parents
>she tells me about the year she spent in Japan studying abroad
>her school foster family and small circle of friends were extremely nice and welcoming
>half the class ostracized her and never once talked to her for the simple reason she was a foreigner

Being different equals being singled out.
Japan believes in being in line and never stepping out of it.
So the kids are the same way usually.
Not hard to understand.

Being heavily tattooed and dating a korean girl while in Japan was also eyeopening.
Everyone constantly staring until you make eye contact, at which point every eye always looks down.
I really don't think i'm that intimidating, but damn.

Also sucks about the us base, stationed there for a year. had a lot of fun.

that's why we nuked them....they are assholes.

Good, a little adversity will grow them kids up good
Just teach them to punch their bullies in the nose

starting fights and defending yourself will get you in as much trouble as the person bullying you.
shit sucks.

sip boomer sip

Well she was a slut to be fair

well, you're heavily tattoed......

People from Brasil are treated like gods there

Hafu means half Japanese (the other half can be Chinese/Korean/whatever)
It DOES NOT mean Hapa

What did you expect from homogeneous societies like Japan or Korea?

YOU WILL GET SHUNNED FOR BEING DIFFERENT

eh, is that even remotely true?

If you're a White Brazilian perhaps

Yes, except nigs. Trips of truth confirm

I knew a half-Japanese Brazilian guy. He seemed to like the place whenever he visited family out there, but I'm not surprised he stuck out like a sore thumb, considering he's like 6'5".

>we
Look at this cute little mutt, he thinks he had a say in things.

Attached: pupu.jpg (620x538, 104K)

I get it, I said it was eye opening.
You see people in 2018 with tattoos everywhere in western culture, you see it in Japanese movies.
It's not like I have tattoos on my neck/face.
I can wear professional and you'd never see a tattoo.
I took off my jacket though and it was like a shockwave.
People in twenty feet were staring.
Shits weird man.

they were probably staring at your anime/loli/video game/asian tattoos.
Either way, they weren't intimidated. Disgusted is a better word.

Beta enablers are literally the cause of every thing wrong with society than I can think of

Japan is weird, I spent a decade there up in potato island and had nothing but problems from the farmers wanting to fight me to prove their toughness. Guess it was just the small town I was in, the men would be drunk 24/7 so made for interesting times. 45 runs in, no loses thanks to the sake.

>implying this shit doesn't build character

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fleviathyn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F03%2FKazmiller.jpg&f=1.jpg (860x912, 293K)

Pic related is half-Japanese/half-Filipina and they love her enough they made a vocaloid of her. This article sounds like bullshit. I'm guessing the fact that the writer is Anglophone and histrionic enough to go to a major media publication with "muh oppression" just tells you she never fit in to begin with. She made a foreigner of herself by having notoriety in the west as her goal and her peers so that her heart wasn't with them.

Attached: 12724.jpg (225x350, 37K)

Hayami Mokomichi is also Half Flip/Jap and he's an Actor. It really isn't about Race but the Parent's Facial Structures in general that's the most important part in having q.t kids

That's why I named my son Sue.

Nice larp. 100% chance you didn't fight 45 times and didn't lose once.

She is a cutie but to be honest I don't give a shit how the Japs treated her.

It's not that bad if you grew up in America first.
>be hafu
>be born in Japan
>have Jap culture of shame and conformity beaten into you
>classmates hate you and treat you like shit
>your inability to conform makes you le sad
>be hafu raised in America
>have American culture of individualism beaten into you
>go to Japan
>get treated like shit because you're different
>not the end of the world
It's pretty pathetic tbqh, like a little kid that never grows out of not being the popular kid in elementary school. Grow up.

What is with you and this pic
every time you post it’s this little mongrel and muh hapa

Surprised this isn’t considered spam yet

You clearly talking to some SEA roach.

I see you keep posting threads like these for year already, always posting hapa girls, why are you so obsessed with them?

This.

White men should do the same with niggers

If coalburners are white women who sleep with niggers, then what do you call Asian women who sleep with whites?

LOL. The Japanese hate BRs, a lot of immigrants commit crimes there.

>projecting
Just because you're obsessed with kid things doesn't mean others are.

People avoiding eye contact is a sign of submission.

I think it's the heavily tattooed part. Most of the heavily tattooed japs tend to be Yakuza.

It's the consequences of race mixing. There are reasons why they are hated.

In Asia, most hapas have mental issues, grow up as thugspawn, often raised by single mothers. They usually join gangs.

All you white boys out there with "yellow fever" are not doing the Asian any favor. The Asian "waifus" you drool over are usually psychotic & have daddy issues.

Asian women who sleep with white men are no better than white women who sleep with niggers.

Lol. Got btfo on your shit tattoos so you try to flip it because you're too stupid to make an argument.

>US educated
There's your problem.
>your friends were never your real friends, shicksa
>they were racist. you just never knew because you internalised that racism
>you know you want to tell us a tale of oppression and discrimination. look at how we venerate all victims and how far their careers go

I'm sorry but nobody can take this seriously. She doesn't even look that foreign for fuck's sake and she really just sounds like she's bitter that she doesn't have European features. Just like all feminists. Not paying attention to me = oppression.

Also: Japanese seem to like swarthy women. I know that the Japanese marks who watch New Japan Pro Wrestling absolutely ADORE Cody's wife, Brandi Rhodes and she's black/mulatto as well as Yujiro's Japanese-Brazilian bunny girl. Get fucked with this shit.

Maybe she should just go to the Philippines where everybody is mixed either with Chinese, Spanish, American or whatever fucking island isolated genetic strain has people of he same colonially declared region looking completely alien. Fucking hell. Everyone who complains about racism should just go to Brazil it it's so fucking bad.

Attached: IMG_20180904_112028.jpg (1078x370, 47K)

Well yeah, some places won't let you in at all if you have visible tattoos. Little signs outside the building.

>i sure showed that guy on the internet he will surely praise me now

>I used 2018's version of "no u" boy i sure got him.

Lucky

>my dumb weeb nephew tells me he wants to live in japan and marry a japanese girl
ANIME FUCK.

Attached: 461.png (680x680, 290K)

>i'm so new that I think memes that have existed since pre Jow Forums are 2018 material
Summers over.

I'm half Japanese and half white - pure Anglo Saxon, not a merimutt version. And in my trips to Japan I was treated with respect. I was regarded as aesthetically superior and something of a celebrity, but I was still ultimately a gaijin and wouldnt be allowed into Japanese only bars or speakeasies. The Japanese only respect white people, but even they have to know their place. All other races in the eyes of the Japanese are pure genetic garbage.

I'm laughing at you

>Half Jap before puberty
>Gets made fun of

>Half Jap at JAV age
>Her non jap features are a selling point.

This.

So many of them whiteknight sluts & so many of them condone women's bad behavior. A lot of them have an Asian fetish, & think Japan is just like it's perceived in anime (reality check: it's nothing like anime).

Beta enablers are the reason why women never learn from their mistakes.

Some hapas are bullied but a lot are admired because of their beauty.

That's fine, children are often easily amused.

Yikes. You can stop now. I'm getting second hand embarrassment from you.

I doubt it.

In Asia, Asian women are shunned & outcasted for sleeping with foreigners, especially if they are not Asian.

I'm still laughing

That's cause hapas still look Asian.

Can someone from Japan or Korea answer my question? I'm sure they have a slur to describe Asian women who sleep with White men.

日本か韓国の誰かが私の質問に答えることができますか? 私は白人男性と寝るアジアの女性を描写するための嫌疑があると確信しています。

일본이나 한국 사람이 내 질문에 대답 할 수 있습니까? 나는 백인 남자와 잠 아시아 여성을 묘사하는 혐의가 있다고 확신합니다.

Ok

>i'm going to pretend that even though i've been on the site for less than 5 years I know what memes have or haven't existed on the entire internet
You can be embarrassed all you want.
No one cares other than you.

You're borderline retarded.

read the article, the japs themselves can't even tell the difference, most likely because they themselves are a mongrel race of korean mainlanders and austronesians.

Cool

She's a literal model that doesn't count.

American educated japanese are the worst.
Extremely subversive mother fuckers that want to bring down Japan to the level of america.
They wear their degeneracy and liberalism as a badge of honor and show it off acting as if they were above the rest of the japanese and they know their society doesn't want them so they try to sneak it to subtly subvert them.
Japan does well in treating these vermin like the infestation they are. A few innocent individuals might suffer but it's for the good of the collective. They need a healthy disdain for them or else they will be vulnerable to progressivism.

no they didn't lol the lady literally ends the article saying that eurasians can't get normal jobs or blend into society and the one job they can get consistently is dependent on their looks so if they're ugly they're even more fucked.

east asians are sissys. when i was in japan i noticed similiar thing. the men there are scared of you

but in south east asia its not like that at all. the men there are generally masculine

Cute little hapa

t. Philipino mum

there is an historical connection between brazil and japan. a fair amount of japanese immigrants went there in the first half of the 20th century.

that being said, they are certanily not "treated like gods" in japan. they are treated more or less like any other non-japanese -- as an outsider.

Japan needs to remove western indoctrinated individuals. Feminists, antifa, ect. US culture impacts Japan too much, to the point where they think being cool like the "americans" means listening to rap music, and dressing like blacks. Nip girls with corn rows watching their anime with engrish rap inserted. Sad that disgusting ghetto culture is what is seen as "American" in other places. Literal nigger tier shit.

Attached: nipantifa.png (598x758, 759K)

>My father’s co-worker is married to a Caucasian woman from Brazil who has blond hair and blue eyes. Both of her sons looked very White and could have appeared in children’s fashion magazines in Japan. Even then, their sons struggled to fit in school and started to tell their mother not to come to their school. They were embarrassed with all the attentions they got every time their mom came to their school. Obviously, their experiences in school were a little different from mine. Nevertheless, it isn’t easy to be Hafu in Japan because we are the outsiders and the nails that may be hammered down.

kill yourself

Soon

Attached: 1535210203718.jpg (480x640, 84K)

>Being heavily tattooed
i can't believe i share a board with you degenerates

Attached: 1479133465416.jpg (190x192, 8K)

hafus wiru notto repuresu ahsu !

Attached: asianmasculinity average korean girl.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

im white you cuckold. south east asians are outside all day fishing and doing labour so they are just generally more masculine. i was suprised first time i went to thailand seeing tough asians, you can actually get fucked up there if you're not careful

walking through tokyo as a 6 foot 1 white man its like walking through a city of children. the men there are scared and look sickly you could snap them in half without effort. the locals fear you in their own country, its just the truth

I would be looking too welfare queen. The lowest of our society go into the military. They are usually on their last option before working a McJob. They then get stationed around the world and the niggers, spics, and white niggers of America make us all look bad.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

blog.gaijinpot.com/author/yuminakata/

She looks just like a full Nipnigger. She was clearly doing some other shit that made her get bullied.