I may be homeless again

SSDI got shut off and housing, as well as food stamps, flew out of the window, So I and several 1000 people will be homeless due to failures of the system.

Maybe I should start a suicide cult where millions even billions commit suicide

Attached: a0890138454_10.jpg (700x865, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/more-than-holy-healthy-and-halal-big-kosher-is-big-money/
jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/1163/shaking-up-israels-kosher-certification-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>millions even billions commit suicide

you're an ambitious motherfucker, aintcha?

Why not? 80% of all Americans are unemployed

you go first, i'll copy

Come to Oz. The government gives me 18k a year no questions asked

I know there will be a lot of dead people during the winter how heating costs going up again, Here in the united states its 280 dollars a tank of propane and will be over 500 dollars during the winter

In USD?

why people work then?

Yes, it is USD, Propane will cost more than 500 dollars a tank for your trailer.

Put me in the will

The most fucked up thing about work is 1/3 of your money goes to taxes and another 1/3 goes to rent an last 1/3 goes to living expenses leaving the American with little or no money

You're being Jew-taxed through a kosher certification racketeering scam, user.

timesofisrael.com/more-than-holy-healthy-and-halal-big-kosher-is-big-money/

>Kashrut in America is a $12.5 billion mitzvah, according to a market estimate by the consulting firm Lubicom...more than 60% of products carry kosher certification. The figures are staggering, given that strictly-kosher Jews in the US number only a few hundred thousand.

In Israel, Rabbis in the industry have shown a pattern of not even showing up for the job while drawing a salary.
jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/1163/shaking-up-israels-kosher-certification-system/

>In May and June 2007, Israel’s state comptroller made unannounced visits to 54 businesses under the supervision of Jerusalem’s religious council. During morning hours, investigators found inspectors present in only six locations; in the afternoon, they found none at all...allegations of nepotism in the employment of kosher inspectors and described cases of inspectors drawing multiple salaries by holding several supervisory jobs simultaneously while working at none of them.

The total population in the US as of 2017 was estimated at 325.7 million.

Do the math, user.

>$12.5 billion divided by 327.5 million

That's roughly $38.38 taken from every goy man, woman, and child and given to Jews every year.

Jews are roughly 2% of the population.

>2% of 327.5 million is roughly 6,650,000
>$12.5 billion divided by 6,650,000 is approximately $1879.70 stolen per Jew in the US.

This is only one of the ways you're forced to pay tribute to Jews, user.

Thanks for telling us that, It might explain why 80% of all Americans are unemployed and homeless

From what know over the years during the 1980's that layoffs where at an all-time high 75% of all households where being laid off for cheap labor in China, By the 1990's mass unemployment hit 80% that has been lagging at 80% to this very day, Now days people are eating out of trash and soup kitchens and living in abandoned buildings that still have power and heat, but that came to an end where housing is no longer affordable nor obtainable for the everyday American, 90% of all homes in America is under foreclosure for any excuse that they come up with.

If you think american taxes are bad, come to the EU

I was told that the EU takes 2/3 of your money in taxes leaving you a 1/3 to pay for living expenses, You people may have socialized housing like everything else

Yes, so why are you complaining about US taxes. Your economy is 13% stronger than the rest of the world right now

You people must have outlawed outsourcing in your part of the world, Here in the outsourcing of the united state is commonplace

Lol no. Just invest and stop being a phaggot

how are you going to get a suicide cult when you cant even get a house or job?

Oh yeah, Absolute everyone cannot afford a house nor qualified for a job even an education cannot be obtained.

>find anons
>rent a fucking house
>get work
>pay rent
>anyone asks who you are
>we wuz good boy americans/brits/germans/martians going to church getting them programs
>keep making money
>save money
>get more anons in
>reach out to average family and do normal shit like talk about bullshit stuff while helping clean up the community
>continue under radar until normalised
Discord: /pR436b