Chips and mayonnaise

chips and mayonnaise

Attached: brussels_fritn-toast-2.jpg (1536x2048, 612K)

mayonnaise is recycled bull cum

cole slaw with fries = chili cheese fries >>>> ketchup with fries >>>>>>>>>>> the abomination that is straight mayo with fries

you call am*ricans fat but yuros actually unironically but just fat and oil on their oily fries.

if you put more than a tiny bit of mayo on anything you have irredeemably shit taste

because we don't eat a pound of them a day billy bob

this

Looks like trash. Anglos really have no taste

literally irrelevant even if it were true lole

no its not , we call americans fat cuz they
eat a lot of things in big portions not because of the things they eat

well that's not true considering the amount of times I've seen
>AM*RICANS ACTUALLY PUT X ON Y
or
>DEEP FRIED BUTTER
but lole

What fuck is wrong with you bongs?

Based

Attached: 9D19B42E-F4EE-4F7F-948D-0229D7B358D2.gif (128x96, 8K)

man goes serious business about jokes
american portions are bigger that is no secret
and the fact you put butter on your toilet seat before shitting is just plain weird
why do americans do this

why do you belgians put chocolate on your toilet seats? butter is the better lubricant

Attached: thinking.jpg (400x300, 47K)

to hide the stains

Stain?

Attached: 1535321782427.jpg (893x895, 293K)

but why do you eat 10 pounds of fried butter

10 pounds
child's play

Attached: 1535775182969.jpg (633x353, 39K)

butter is keto

put down that butter boi !

Attached: 1534065217218.png (483x442, 130K)

so that's how you trigger Burgers

Attached: 1536097561151.jpg (2477x2480, 712K)

>the keto meme
ecks
fucking
dee

never (fried butter inbetween the bread)

Attached: veggie burger.png (291x281, 24K)

enjoy your junk food and sugar fatass

anything about food triggers dixieanons, maybe not y*nkees and c*lifornians (sandwiches, bagels, & pizza and hipster food respectively are their only cuisines)

I SAID PUT IT DOWN BOIIII !

Attached: 1502698841842.jpg (325x325, 10K)

tbqh I got a better reaction than I thought I was gonna get

Fucking disgusting britbongs wtf

Attached: 1521952258095.jpg (750x1230, 603K)

>implying
so much projection, it's blinding me

Attached: 1526811937153.jpg (500x498, 22K)

ABOUT TO EAT THE BUTTERBURG

Attached: 1534968384077.jpg (223x225, 7K)

I SAID STOP YOU ARE SO FAT ALREADY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1533218754761.jpg (263x191, 6K)

om

Attached: 1535824772857.jpg (925x711, 84K)

Listen up all y'all americunts
Mayonnaise is literally the best thing on your fries. (good mayo required tho)
If you've got good fries that you can actually still taste the potato in, its the best. I suppose overseas they just die wood sticks yellow and call that fries. No wonder you need so much shit sauce

Amazing palate

I TRIED TO SAVE YOU FREND BUT YOU DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN NOW YOU DIE

Attached: 1532196333659.png (924x560, 48K)

Mayonnaise is disgusting

i don't even like mayo that much but it does taste pretty good

No it's not dumb dutch faggot dont make me open the dam and flood your home

Attached: 1446479103525.png (600x490, 251K)

how wrong can one man be

joke's on you my superpower is that I become more powerful based on how much food I ingest

Attached: 1535840139504.png (1512x1000, 264K)

A little bit of mayo, a small pinch of salt on quality fries is all you need. The french are right on one thing: ketchup is a sin.

Also, patatje oorlog is also prima
(mayo, peanut sauce and maybe diced read onion)

no seriously you're objectively wrong. Ketchup can be overwelming but it's better than mayo on fries by strides.

Attached: 1536024121120.jpg (400x400, 10K)

they're called crisps you uneducated faqqot

we call it slaptjips and we mix lemon juice and mayo and put it on the fries

Attached: Slaptjips.jpg (2272x1704, 831K)

>No special sauce
Pleb

Attached: 1495562380463.png (409x325, 164K)

what do you mean by "special sauce"

Attached: 1535850124612.jpg (630x596, 48K)

no crisps are chips you fucking hobbit piece of shit

>be american
>eat mayo
>get shot
>of insuline

Attached: Untitled.png (976x640, 109K)

Try me you sweaty fuck

You can't handle the actual taste of things, fucktard. There's more to life than metal-corroding acid horrible fucking ketchup

In the netherlands, a "frietje speciaal" would get you fries with mayo, curry sauce, and diced white onions.

The soft fatness of the mayo combined with the sour hit and flavors of the ketchup, with a pinch of garlic powder and paprika to heighten the flavors. Plain ketchup/mayo is disgusting.

Ahah, i guess the mayo will taste a little bit more like hollandaise then if its a little bit sour? Interesting.

Attached: sky_dildo_jet.png (1600x1001, 1.88M)

Do you guys just leave the sauce on the fries like in the OP pic? No matter the sauce that's going to mess them up (unless it's chili which is the exception)

That might be tolerable, never had curry sauce but diluting the mayo would make it reasonable to me, and onions are good.

I never cared for mayo+ketchup on anything but perhaps in that mixture it might be good, like I mentioned with the above. Perhaps perhaps.

Attached: 1520156041284.jpg (1280x918, 41K)

yeah most of our mayo has the vinegar taste so we make it more lively

we also love our onions

Attached: 23910ab23afe4d949aa1623883583ab5.jpg (621x418, 71K)

Though I lied actually, real mustard is where it's at. And I'm not talking about the yellow cum they sell by the gallons. The real deal, with the grains n sheit, the kinda shit that will fuck you up if you eat it the wrong way

Actual mustard is pretty based but on fries? I'm not sure. Maybe I'll try it. To be honest, though, proper cole slaw as a side to fries will definitely win out 9/10 times imo.

my man

Attached: glx0030-original-suedafrikanischer-senf-mit-protea-honig-2.jpg (456x606, 51K)

mushy peas is also pretty good

Yeah, we do. It's a bit unwieldy most of the time as the portion of mayo you'd get at a average fry shop would be about twice the size. Some also warm the mayo up, so it's more like hollandaise. If you buy fries on the street there's almost no way to not getting mayk on your hands. There's a fry chain in the netherlands called Pomms' and they have a little fold out tray for sauce. They also serve the best fries in the netherlands by far so if you see them in amsterdam, rotterdam or gouda, get some fries.

The curry sauce and mayo are never mixed for you when you get a special fry. You get one glob of mayo, one glob of curry sauce next to it, and in the area where they'd meet onions are distributed, like some sort of weird venn diagram.

wait you guys use actual curry sauce and not curry ketchup? that's weird
also we throw in some meat stew sauce for good measure

Attached: 1533524462541.jpg (1024x683, 196K)

Thing is, everything that has good taste on its own is god-tier on fries, since they are just a bedrock for the sauce. So it's down to preferences, as long as it complements the bland taste of fries. Having grown up in the historical bastion of mustard, my preferences are pretty clear. But if you can't take the hit, there's no point in it.

I only like salt on my fries.

bong
stop trying, pic related for you

Not much more I can say than: Interesting. Oh, also, do y'all have a form of cole slaw over there? Koolsla or something idr. Have you ever considered putting that on the fries? Our version of cole slaw is excellent on them, as I mentioned in this thread a couple of times now.

I suppose that's fair, but it just makes it seem even grosser to consider there are h*manoids out there that like plain mayo on fries.

plain fries are always a safe bet

Attached: 1535034039104.jpg (602x452, 109K)

Idk, I prefer mayo and fries over fries + anything else. Southern fags always get butthurt over it tho

Attached: 84F8ABE1-B828-4095-934B-4AE0B7DAF1CB.png (483x368, 260K)

THATS SOME GOOD SHIT BOI , if thats the stuff you like you wil love good old afrikaner food

Attached: ingelegde-kerrie-vis-dinning-out.jpg (419x378, 31K)

Hmm so its called curry ketchup everywhere else xD I only know it as "curry" or thr german term "Curry-Gewürz". What you see in your image is the peanut sauce, it's like a sweetened version of indonesian peanut sauce. Most people know that as "patatje oorlog", war fries (because of the white and brown #racism) . Fries with stewed meat are also a thing here and it is glorious.

implying y*nkees have any say when it comes to food
almost as bad as bongs

Actually we do, but we don't put it on fries. We don't call it koolsla, we call it "rauwkost" (raw foodstuff) , that's with the sweet dressing and all. I'm more of a fan of having that on the side.

The most weirdly common thing people do is taking their croquette apart and dipping their fries in the ragout(sauce made from flour and meat) that's within :| truly bizarre

>user can't tell I was joking

Attached: 1265756867967969.png (273x288, 180K)

Midwest masterrace
>blonde hair
>hard working
>healthy
>family values
>catholic/lutheran, no cancer fundamentalists

So I put mayo on my fries. So what?

oh yeah it's the wrong image now that you mention it
around here an oorlog is mayonnaise+curry ketchup+stoofvleessaus+onions

Plain mayo can be used for other things, but not for fries. Mayo acts as a softener to everything: this is why it is most coleslaw recipes, to mellow out the bite of the cabbage. Putting it on fries is counterproductive by nature: you are already softening the taste of something that is bland. The only potential appeal of mayo+fries is the fat overdose that the brain instinctively craves.
Really goes to show how bongs have no idea how to make good cuisine.

Yeah we normally eat the cole slaw on its own as a side too but it's really good with fries and on bbq sandwiches. Although I imagine it's made differently where you're at if it has a sweet dressing in it.

I had to look up what a croquette was, but that sounds pretty good tbqh, and they look good.

>Midwest masterrace
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>blonde hair
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>hard working
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>healthy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>family values
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>catholic/lutheran, no cancer fundamentalists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
>So I put mayo on my fries. So what?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NOOOOO HHHHHAAAAAA

absolutely based and agreed, you know your stuff

Wo I gotta go to the southern neighbours every once in a while then

I don't what kind of mayo you guys have but I haven't ever gotten soggy fries fron mayo. I think it might be slightly cultural what kind of mayo you'd have. Most people in the netherlands tend to like dutch mayo only, whereas global brands like hellmanns' are generally disliked or used differently. There's also "french mayo" which we call the more mustardy mayo at mcdonalds. I guess your mayo is more thin? We always have mayo that is really thick and creamy, not sour, and maybr slightly sweet even.

Oh lol, I forgot the superior climate, low housing prices, nature, hunting, and how friendly everyone is. You honestly missed out growing up in the south. Currently in Texas and it sucks

you're actually deluded

don't @ me, last (You) you get

Attached: goku surprised.jpg (843x474, 183K)

”””””””Dixie”””””””” fags BTFO

Attached: FC3FB2B9-B406-467D-AD42-4BD379FDBCFD.jpg (617x347, 86K)

Yeah, croquettes or kroket as we call it is a bit of a staple when it comes to snack foods here
Regular meat kroket is just a fried crisply battered tube of aforementioned ragout.
Next to the kroket is also the infamous frikandel, a mystery meat stick that's flavored with curry like spices.
There's also more esoteric shit like the bamischijf (a weird kind of kroket filled with thick chinese style noodles) and the nasi schijf (another kroket type thing filled with indonesian style fried rice)

Those sound really good, even if they seem odd. Maybe I'll learn how to make them, I imagine they can't be too hard. I bet the noodle one is really good, asian foods always lend themselves well to being fried.

I'm not talking texture, but taste. As long as the fries are cooked properly, they don't get soggy.

most american mayo sucks cock

Why. Why the hell would you put mayo on your fries. And, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CALL THEM CHIPS. Are Europeans retarted or something?

They are called fries and you put ketchup on them not mayo. What the hell is wrong with you brits?

maybe in france it is

shut the fuck u* faggot

Just gonna leave this here

Attached: Club poutine.jpg (4320x3240, 1.25M)

I remember when I was little I thought the gravy in poutine was white gravy because I didn't have brown gravy until I was like 10

1e+100000% based

Attached: 1536028190432.jpg (953x960, 51K)

Don't really care for white gravy on poutine

I didn't think canadians even had white gravy to be honest

We do bud.

I believe you, I just wasn't aware prior to my post.

kool kool.

>slap chips
ohhh yeaahhh those are the fucking best
I don't think i've ever tasted chips as good even from fast food places. Its the best

kot id

fuck you guys for keeping this thread up all night now I'm hungry for french fries
I'm gonna go get some fuck you guys for messing with my diet