Today is the day Jow Forums. I am going to hang myself from my dorm window....goodbye

Today is the day Jow Forums. I am going to hang myself from my dorm window....goodbye.

Attached: solong.jpg (666x666, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
oldtownhome.com/2014/1/30/Window-Restoration-How-To-Re-Rope-Sash-Cord/?forgotpassword=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post proof

Don't.

Attached: 1531402150368.jpg (618x800, 201K)

Gl OP. Committing suicide is a right everyone should have.

Proof. I will not show outside though.
Do. I had enoug of life.
See you on the otherside. Let's see if the kike on a stick is right about paradise.

Attached: proof.jpg (480x640, 100K)

Whats the reason

I'm going to end up homeless and getting kick out of campus for not paying my tuition on time.

Then we will also have some content for the next newspaper

Than shoot up the school and take yourself out. HIGH SCORE BABYYYY

Nah. I got nothing against the normals. I am doing the world and myself a favor by hanging myself. Everybody wins. No one gets hurt.

Oh. I got kicked out on uni last year, having to take community college classes to catch up, they’re letting me back in next year. Its not as bad as it looks

but if you kill others it will produce much needed lulz and will result in you being a contender for the golden ipod

Just hang in there

Attached: 4508F5BC-5564-4069-83C8-F2D3AC97413D.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Can't convince my parents otherwise and community college is out if the question. Univeristy is garbage anyways. Only reason I am here is because my parents forced me to.
Nice try kike but I ain't screwing over gun owners to proved a point for yout anti gun laws.
Have a finally lul from me.

Alright guys. I am gonna do it. Goodbye.
*flashes to the extreme*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>that community college tier post
Sorry lads, trying to brush my teeth and phonepost at the same time

Aight. Hanging yourself out of window is going to be horribly painful if you don’t squeeze the blood vessels correctly. Otherwise you’ll just writhe around until you suffocate

You're hurting yourself, man.
There's still a chance that things will get better but you're just bringing it down to 0%

fake attention whoring
sage

Livestream it so the Muslims have something to spank it to.

Attached: 3f7.png (500x531, 422K)

The rope is going to snap and your going to fall.

>you're going to fall
COME ON AIRMAN

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x220, 214K)

HEY I'M STILL A CIVILIAN RIGHT NOW

toasting in epic bread

Attached: 1504758626814.png (522x606, 123K)

THINK LIKE THAT AND A CIVILIAN YOU SHALL REMAIN POOLEE!

To be honest, I just needed an excuse for my poor grammar, won't happen again.

Attached: laughter stops.jpg (189x189, 32K)

*hands you a bible and a chicken leg with a calculator taped to it*
If firefly got another season and Jesus wasn't Jewish how long would it take for Trump to order a nuclear strike on Hogwarts with a rotary phone?
You have 3 minutes.
Begin.

Attached: 80e116745b2c3306ff0d974b137c78402915931f_hq.jpg (722x986, 161K)

0?

Attached: HHGGG.png (223x236, 95K)

Incorrect.
*hands you a phonebook and a sextant*
If a plane leaves LAX at 0630 travelling at a rate of 80 mph to NYC how long will it take for an officer to play a round of golf in Saudi Arabia if he's not wearing socks?

Attached: 51cd14af8b36bd7d03bd1ed6c7121c40.jpg (640x800, 51K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: bald elsa.png (489x499, 25K)

OH FUCK TRIPS
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay ummmmmmmm
Non-stop flights from Los Angeles to New York takes anywhere between 5 hours to 9 hours based on the airline you choose. Fastest one-stop flight between Los Angeles and New York takes close to 7 hours . However, some airlines could take as long as 22 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.

If you go 80 miles in one hour then you go one mile in one-eightieth of an hour. Thus it takes 1/80 hours to go one mile. You can convert to a decimal and say that you go one mile in 0.0125 hours but it is probably to give the time in minutes.

A commercial Boeing 747 has a cruising speed of about 550-600 mph. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UMMMMMMMMM WHAT KIND OF PLANE IS IT???!?!?!?
> how long will it take for an officer to play a round of golf in Saudi Arabia if he's not wearing socks?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last one.
*hands you a brick and a turtle with a Dr pepper taped to it with a blackberry phone in his mouth*
The average male in America is 6ft tall adjusted for the size of his fathers brothers feet if all the uranium in the world was converted to numerical values divisible by their nearest prime number and atomic weight who would be next in line wearing a green shirt at the DMV on the second Thursday of July in 1977?
This one should be easy.
You have 2.46 minutes.
Begin.

Attached: 1532748937333.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Guess OP will have to wait until next year. If he dies now he certainly fucks up and becomes vegetation.

>The average male in America is 6ft tall adjusted for the size of his fathers brothers feet if all the uranium in the world was converted to numerical values divisible by their nearest prime number and atomic weight who would be next in line wearing a green shirt at the DMV on the second Thursday of July in 1977?
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Attached: 15252568_1354798334544399_8104241416888909728_o.jpg (1137x638, 100K)

*opens the door to the AF recruiting station*
Get out. This is basic middle school stuff. I knew you weren't air force material. Just forget it. How can you not answer these basic questions?
>however long it takes the call to go through
>however long it would take him to play with socks on
>the next person wearing a green shirt
This is basic stuff you'll deal with in the field.
Maybe you should just join Tyne marines since it's obvious you can't understand the basics of anything. Just get out.
t. Air force recruiters

Attached: 1530474076743.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

B-but sarge I scored 85 on my*Door slams* oh....

*look in the window with tears in your eyes to see the recruiters get into their space suits laughing at you and talking about you*
"Then then he said I GOT AN 85 AHAHAHAHA my cat could get that!"
"Did he get the golf question at least?"
"Lol no he trailed off about planes and then sperged out like an autist."
"What a dumbass. Hey if Moses wrote the commandments on wood instead of stone how long will it take us to reject his sorry ass?"
*all of them pull out a notebook and a pen to write down long physics equations but end up doing it on glass instead in 30 seconds*
All at once: "As long as it took him to open the door."

Attached: fullsizeoutput_8dc.jpg (490x474, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Attached: my life.jpg (480x268, 10K)

hm, someone might have died today.

Attached: 2f122bc05da2067e93d956eb118e43cae6349f388bc72c2daa64f475b01c0966.jpg (300x300, 29K)

If they don't stream it we don't care.

Rip nigga
Leave a suicide note to make people around you feel like shit

The absolute state of Jow Forums and the reason why if all its users caught a deadly virus nothing of value would be lost

In your will demand that your tombstone reads "I did it for the lolz"

Maybe I'll report this website to the fbi for its questionable ads

>cyber police

Attached: 1395454414500.gif (365x274, 666K)

I really would like to see your crying faces as your favorite website gets taken down. I'd just feel sorry for Sissy, she seems to be the least inhumane person around this whole website.

FAKE AND GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

oldtownhome.com/2014/1/30/Window-Restoration-How-To-Re-Rope-Sash-Cord/?forgotpassword=1

Attached: 1534577392979.png (1200x1200, 160K)

Who gives a shit imagine if someone went on and took their life away you'd be cheering to stream it for your own amusement because you're fucking animals

Only if it was you who committed suicide

My ass faggot

imagine if someone who said they were going to kill themselves on a image board but never actual does.

Imagine if someone did your posts should be leaked to all your relatives

fug did you really do this. im so done :(

But no one did.
He didn't it's a larp

You should do it

Attached: BLACKED.png (680x898, 620K)

i hope it is :(
what do you want from me!

PLEASE USE CONTEXT CLUES
>Post proof (FILENAME)
(CLICK THIS)
THE MORE YOU KNOW

Imagine someone stole a pic from a diy website and said they were going to kill themselves for attention

oh it was fake. im happy. but why did op do this. was it just for attention. i will pic search it too

oh thanks. its really fake phew :)

yeah i searched it up and it wasnt original. he clearly faked it. also why would the quality of the image be this good when showcasing his suicide. i was just a bit scared

Have fun

C A R L O S