Atheists when they see a christian

>atheists when they see a christian

Attached: ok so basically im monky.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

how can that be when my wife karen is so cute

how do you 'see' a belief?

what does that even mean?

figure it out dickhead

well a belief is more of an abstract concept. a believer is someone who believes in said concept. so the atheist in question (which is mostly a shitpost) cant really see that abstract concept, only the worshiper of that concept. so how tf can he see an idea

try harder dumbass

how the fuck can you sense and ideal with no context. are you naruto or something. also i notice atheist do a thing of
>YOU PROVIDE THE PROOF
why dont you for a change?

t. brainlet
not my job to spoon feed morons

Religion is a disease in modern civilization.

It was useful up to the point we learned how to utilize bloody steam.

And if you wanna debate me, go ahead.

Sorry i don't debate apes

>mfw he thinks these were word worth typing.
Either argue with me or not.
You're ridiculing yourself.

Attached: 843413f0ba0982ebe37428240dc90c0b0e14de2efeec8e3215caade1ffb93453.gif (500x471, 42K)

Maybe if you atheist stop making yourselves look like retards maybe i'll take your none religion serious but until than

Attached: image.jpg (600x315, 45K)

There are retards on both sides and you know it.
I could get a few pictures of subhuman Christians here.
Would it be a valid point?
No.

The point is why should i take a ideology based on the idea of not believing in something so serious until you contribute something to society and the world i will not view you as a real ideology

Attached: 2010-09-18-14-41-321168491361.jpg (500x400, 95K)

What have theists "contributed to society" as an ideology, by your standards?

If you take half of the money churches of all religions keep for themselves (excluding philanthropies and such) you could fund scientific research for decades at least.
That's one of the ways atheism could contribute.

Churches use that money to help feed the poor a help the downtrodden and spread the word of god last time i checked the theory of evolution doesn't feed the hungry and bring hope to the lost

I CLEARLY excluded the philanthropy money.
A very large amount goes to the churches themselves. I was a hardcore christian and worked for churches for years.
Oh and fyi, churches are not needed for charities, there are a fuckton of charity organizations.
>the theory of evolution doesn't feed the hungry
Neither do fairy tales about jew zombies and old peeping toms in the sky
> bring hope to the lost
Your priests sell hope and fear like insurance salesmen, only without you getting anything from it.

Imma take a short lunch break and be right back.

Yeah I'm back if you wanna continue this, I'm actually enjoying it.

>Priest
No wonder you became a whiny atheist and hate Christianity you were the wrong type of Christian.
But seriously god helped me though a hard time in my life and now that i have lost my faith i feel the worst i ever have God have me a a reason to live and made me feel at pace and has done so for many people you just you just never really borne again like i was.

god made me feel rejected

I don't think we are talking about the same god

I actually studied the bible by myself more than I listened to priests, but the more I did the less I liked.
When I stopped believing in god I was mortified at first. I begged for people to help me regain it.
They did the opposite. The more I hear the more I get disgusted by theism,
So I stopped caring.
But then i studied more, and realized the effect religion has on modern society.
I'll say it again, it is a disease that used to have a purpose, but not anymore.
How so?
You never are. God is always how you want him to be. Ever wondered why?

I'm sorry you had a shity priest that failed you but many people still find purpose in it and god has helped many people myself included religion is not a disease it is a way of life and it still has purpose and people will always be religious and some edgy olive boy isn't going to change that

I'm half swiss and I'm whiter than you Jose.
And there are SO MANY other ways to be satisfied with yourself than to be willingly fooled into a mass delusion.

I'm not trying to be edgy.
But I cannot comprehend anymore how you can honestly follow a religion in the year 2018.
A question then.
Why do you think your religion is the real one out of all the others.

>Fooled
Bitch i wasn't fooled in to anything i never went to church my parents are religious but they never really put it on me in fact i have become more religious than my parents and i have tried a life without god and it sucks and you are being edgy you are literally being a fedora tipper you have no self awareness about how edgy you are being

Attached: Fedora.jpg (960x757, 84K)

That's all well and good, but can you answer my question?

Because we don't go around blowing are selves up or worship pedos so we are probably the right one and more important it's the one that works for me

Attached: 1523767783867.png (747x772, 825K)

So you just pick the one you like and hope it's the right one?
That doesn't sound very safe for your immortal soul now, does it?

Well i have had religious experiences before so i know i'm on the right track well was on the right track

Anyway, good chat, but you're not really giving me any interesting arguments, so imma fuck off for now.
Toodles.
(btw the captcha was a "Holy Family Church Parking" sign. Do with this information wah you will.)

See ya my edgy atheist friend

>File: 2010-09-18-14-41-321168491361.jpg (95 KB, 500x400)
On the other side of the atheists was Christian Hitler
I hope you space gayboy know who started the WWII

Hitler did nothing wrong

Great answer, although there is nothing more to expect from space gayboy who uses edgy pictures for """argumentation"""

wew
a good old thread of two retards tearing into eachother
that never fails to amuse