Do you think we'll all still be friends someday when we're old...

do you think we'll all still be friends someday when we're old, either still on Jow Forums or on some Jow Forums refugee site in the future?
I think about stuff like that sometimes and it gets me a bit emotional

Attached: ponder.jpg (550x424, 78K)

don't worry about it
you'll be dead by then

We aren't friends in the first place

i wonder if i’ll ever meet someone from Jow Forums irl

this

Meeting Sissy irl

Attached: tumblr_np6yimmzmr1sgsmuuo1_500.gif (500x269, 1015K)

I hope we stay together. I doubt it will happen though unfortunately.

Attached: lolibooru 88 flandre_scarlet looking_at_viewer nagao_(cat610) short_sleeves simple_background team_s (900x830, 911K)

I wish I will never meet one of you in real life.

I have

I thought I was the only one who thought this
hopefully we'll be friends forever, user

Attached: 1532731034326.png (393x293, 118K)

I hope so too :3

Sure, thinking about me being 60yo and still watching Jow Forums is quite depressing. But I'm gonna commit seppuku before then.

i don't like you now

nah, i'll definitely get bored of Jow Forums and fuck off for forever
...is what i said 5 years ago

Communication-wise this board is as shitty as s4s. I don't see why I would want to meet someone who posts ironic gay greentexts for attention irl

you just don't want to be spanked

Attached: 1536141002388.jpg (683x1024, 100K)

This is a nice thought.

That's not me kek

you Italians are all horny traps

See this.
This is the kind of interaction I wanna see irl.

- “for some [bant] is sexual, for me it is more emotional”
-Van

Attached: 3BC0EFBF-7CD0-433D-98FD-A2FF94992FA1.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

All but the greatest of friendships drift apart eventually. If you truly wanted a more long-lasting connection then you probably shouldn't have relied on an ephemeral Dutch klompen imageboard.
>Jow Forums refugee site
Never in a million years will anyone worth their salt step foot there.

On my experience, all communities eventually degenerate and disappear, I'm sure some will recognise others outside of Jow Forums though

i've met someone from Jow Forums in college but never anyone from Jow Forums. I don't go on Jow Forums mind you. This guy was so insanely racist that it was cringy to be around him, no one liked him at all. He was even racist to me on a few occasions but I just brushed it off, then one day he gave me his old 3ds after hearing that mine broke.

To this day I still wonder if he was actually that racist or if Jow Forums had just conditioned him to think that way. Either way there was a spark of a nice person in him and I hope he's doing well, even after all the awful shit he said about me and my friends

Attached: 1530813021130.jpg (442x332, 13K)

I WANT TO SPIT ON ALL OF YOU

Attached: 1528045418634.jpg (535x462, 54K)