The Jew control pretty much everything else, why not the weather?

youtube.com/watch?v=XI6DDgawNH8

Attached: haarp plasma clouds.jpg (960x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjkT9wy4AZ0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=asBu832v0rc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=o4P7Kr17RX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6xh7I5yVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3cN7Kh6GeIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=KjkT9wy4AZ0

Attached: 1508928453133.jpg (1969x1695, 753K)

I would like to coin the term SkyGate, much like gamergate or comicsgate but different. (((they))) seek control over the weather.

Jews are even planning to run against him. They want his head bad.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=asBu832v0rc More information on the Jew's super weapon. I will call myself w-user as in weather user from now on.

>nigger says something
Why....would you believe what a black dude says? he probably leaves chicken bones on his adversary's table as a hex and a curse.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=o4P7Kr17RX8 I guess calling it Frankenstorm was their way of being funny?

Attached: frank.jpg (480x360, 19K)

We must learn of this jewish weapon even more.

Blatant racism is a Jewish tool to deflect attention.

Attached: photo-108.jpg (800x592, 37K)

Attached: haarp-cloud-4.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Attached: marion1.jpg (1136x608, 57K)

Attached: rings.jpg (474x393, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6xh7I5yVQ

That was so unreal to experience watching a whole hurricane being disapated like that over Hawaii.

Earthquakes are sometimes a side effect of Haarp, as heavy frequencies are being used with over a billion watts.

Attached: nubeshaarp1.jpg (500x332, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3cN7Kh6GeIQ

thing is, I wouldn't even be surprised at this point.

Attached: 1535351576498.jpg (396x454, 25K)

It seemes that weather is also used by the Jew for viruses.

Isn't haarp just bouncing radar off of the ionosphere or something ? Some ground radars I've seen have more power.

It actually heats it.

#SkyGate We must expose them, spread this stuff everywhere and make awareness.

I encourage Jow Forums to do more research into this weather trickery, they have taken over our skies.

All radio transmission heats it .commsats literally transmit microwaves at earth.when there's clouds/storms they automatically increase power both on the ground station and the satellite.

If you wanna see big changes humans make to the atmosphere look at planes. All the vapor from contrails is reflecting sunlight and cooling the surface, they only noticed it on 911 when there was a no fly order over usa

Those are called chemical trails, they aid in weather modification.

this is a strange cloud formation.

Attached: GeoengineeringWatch.org-102-300x300.png (300x300, 146K)

They do, ever heard of climate change?

Yeah but it's not like they have a choice . You can't fly without chemtrailing. And while they modify weather it's not intentional, popular airports are surrounded by condensation because they're popular not because someone wants to cool the area.

Climate change is one thing, but directing a storm somewhere or disapating it really fast or making it way worse on purpose is a whole other story.

lurk around in my thread to find more info.

If you want good weather you're going to have to pay a premium, goys!

Attached: Stereotypical Jew (1).gif (501x585, 11K)

We must make memes of this kike weather manipulation...

Attached: mad.png (250x250, 55K)

This could be really intense microwaves tuned to fuck with the spins of the electrons of the water in the clouds.
This just seems like those type of clouds you get when the cloud level passes a mountain peak.

I swear meteorological physics is the most interesting shit

Attached: 1280px-BigRed-Sprite.jpg (1280x997, 75K)

Hawaii paid a wind damage tax, but not a flood one, which is why the Jew made the hurricane the way it was made.

#skygate