Sven in Ireland

You brew really nice beer here. Skål!

Attached: DSC_1095.jpg (3840x2160, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reparations for Baile Áth Cliath nao plz.

Norsemen founded Dublin. Let's call it even

Yeah thats what I'm talking about colonial :p

>AM NORSE RAPE BABY
> IS YOUR FAULT
>PAYPAL.ME

IPA? Smithwicks?

Quiet down retard.

You're literally on Jow Forums talking about beer dude.

Yeah im also drinking beer. I took the next two days off work and im visiting Munich this weekend.

I've had a local brew beer at some place, a Kilkenny and a Smithwicks Blonde so far tonight. Drinking my way down the street

Is that Temple bar?

The pub environment is amazing. Good chaps clapping and laughing to a couple of great musicians at Temple Bar earlier. Best accordion with guitar I've heard

Yeah I was there just earlier. At The Norseman now

The Temple bar Store House has good live music. Try and find a traditional Irish music session.

If you want to pay slightly less for beer then hit Georges st or Dame lane. Might not be wild on a Wednesday.

The Norseman is new. Not really a "proper dublin pub".

I see, not as populated I noticed Thanks for the tip

Meant to thank this

If you want the genuine experience you have to get out of Temple Bar. Its a tourist area. Stay there till 9pm. No where will be busy at this time on a wednesday.

Go here later. Might not be busy unless its the weekend.

Attached: hurling.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

Ty. Btw is it normal with toilet niggers? Literally had one standing in the Gents bathroom putting a click of soap in my hands for me when I was washing them rofl. Like a servant

Copper Face Jacks is a nightclub and you will meet very drunk Irish women who are desperate for sex. They might not be attractive. So make sure you are very drunk before you go.

Attached: ireland.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Yeah. They want tips. They are there to stop people doing drugs and fighting...I think. Ignore them if you want.

it's a welsh recipe.
ireland is a white wakanda

How clean are the ladies there? I'm 6'1" 22 and moderately handsome. Is it a good idea?

You will definitely score. The ladies are not clean in that they probably dont shower very often but you wont catch an STI. Irish women are usually disease free even if they are lower class scum.
I have to keep saying it, might not be at its best on a Wednesday. Maybe all my advice is better at the weekend. Temple bar might be better until Friday.

If you are a rocker, Fibbers is a good bar. Other side of the river though.

Alright. I'm only here till Saturday eve but Friday is good. Thanks for the tips bro

youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4

Go see some Trad music. Foreigners always love it.

I'm gonna travel to ireland in january before my bulk ends. Gonna go to galway and dublin but other than some castles i don't really know what other cities are good. I also don't drink

>No booze
Listen to Trad Music.
See Skelling Michael. Its Luke Skywalkers island in star wars.

Attached: skellig-michael-star-wars-force-awakens-luke-island-02.jpg (720x480, 585K)

Nice. Ty

>that hand
>Sven

I don’t even care if this is b8

Attached: CB3C5A83-82EE-4A82-B30A-932090F46A53.gif (547x433, 94K)

What's wrong with my hand? I've been outside working all summer if you wonder about the tan

r e f u g e e

Thats about tans about as dark as an aussie tan

Reminder that Norsemen tan and are not shrimps in the sun like Celts

not that dark

Attached: _20180905_200608.jpg (2148x2148, 543K)

I tan but its not something that happens over night. I would need to live in a hot climate. Then I would go and stay brown. In Ireland I am snow white. If you put me in the sun for a week I would burn.

Thats the celt skin.

You don't know shit Lmao. Do I need to post my ice blue eyes too to make you happy?

It was 30+ Celsius for four weeks straight in Sweden this summer. And I go abroad a lot during winters so I stay tanned a lot

I’m 100% swede and I also get pretty dark. Your hand in the OP looked somali, sorry lad

No worries. It's pretty cosily lit here

I was just there last summer, how is it? I remember it being rainy

Yeah, about 20% of aussies come from mostly irish stock, and don't really tan well, the tan we're famous for is ussually is something that come from playing outside as a kid, but with the zoomers playing the the vidya more often and generally staying in door all the time, a lot of my younger friends look like lightly dressed welshmen.

Sunny and warm so far. Only a small downpour for 15 mins this eve

We had quite a good summer this year. Starting to end though.

The funny we've been having a shit winter, it should have ended about 2 months ago.

Nice. The walks in the countryside there are perfect in the summer, I wish I could go

The last two years have been warm ones. Funnily enough the skiing has been great.

I'll unfortunately not be here long but I will drink a lot of beer. 4 pints tonight already

Last summer was great. Hoping to be home this winter so I can ski
The beer is the best part. Only Belgium has better

Cheers to that

Attached: DSC_1106.jpg (3840x2160, 1.76M)