Life seens to be crap

Life seens to be crap
I was thinking to try drugs. Have you ever tried Xanax or Promethazine Syrup?

Attached: 1536093934171.jpg (400x283, 29K)

Just get some hobbies.

drugs are bad

Tried video games, play the Guitar and shit. I'm wanting to relax more, and throw that ansious and shit away.

Maybe, but i'm already lost, anyways.

take it from me hue bro, all it takes is one bad trip, uncle of mine got into some hard shit and blew his brains out leaving behind 2 kids and a woman. Cliche to say, but its never a bad time to improve yourself

Attached: eJwNwlsOhCAMAMC7cAAqlJfehiBBd9USWrMd9dzKPucahFbSKdF4B150Jj1Sw0cqu6EbWj5r6zLnRCFsllOslDNYbE9OcEI3z3qV (540x532, 46K)

Avoid drugs m8. Shit will get better eventually.

I just want you to be successful, and not fall into the trappings of drugs.

>uncle of mine got into some hard shit and blew his brains out

My bad. - As i can see, there's not too much to lose, for me.

Just want to relax, things r bothering me

Attached: 1532748937333.jpg (500x500, 50K)

i used to pop 4mg xannies from tor and smoke OG, its nice to do with a woman

isn't cigarettes and alcohol sufficient for you?

Ikr. Thank you at all.

Also dont listen to these fools talking about bat trips or whatever, take some time and read the psychadelic experience. Negative trips are the result of bad karma and stupidity.

Done xannies, not promethazine though. Xannies are a mellow, subtle high. Don’t mix with booze, 2 beers and you might find yourself blacking out.

Bullshit, I’ve had 2 of 3 bad acid trips, I was fine the day after, just shooken up. As long as you’re relatively psychologically healthy, bad trips don’t do lasting damage.

Do you smoke marijuana? Or are you 100% new to drugs?

>As long as you’re relatively psychologically healthy

he wasn't, at all, I don't know about OP either but I won't presume if he is or isn't

>its nice to do with a woman
How is that feel? I know some girl that would try too. Seens to be amazing.

I hate smoke, and alcohol arent helping anymore. Used to drink, lay down on the ground and listen to some music.

>Don’t mix with booze
Yes. The principal rule is not mix xannies with anything - even with booze or others med.

A 100% new to drugs. Actually, I don't have any interest to try Marijuana

Have you tried hobbies... on weed?

Attached: 7828354683.jpg (318x159, 6K)

You might consider trying weed before you go to harder stuff. Weed is all-round the least risky drug, partly why so many people do it.

>I don't have any interest to try Marijuana
You should, it's a natural thing people have been messing with for thousands of years. Xanax was made in a lab by a bunch of scientists eager to make a buck. And weed isn't chemically addictive so you won't have to do it again like Cocaine or Heroin.

More high=better
As i said, i dont have too much to lose, so idc that much.

i'm addicted to cocaine and its really bad

Attached: bro.png (825x788, 1.1M)

How is the feel of being addicted? Does it feel like you gonna die or something if you don't do it?

Never done it, plan to at some point. How many times a day do you do it? What does withdrawal feel like?

Attached: DF89D98A-200F-44F5-B2CD-F2876449DC80.jpg (682x876, 73K)

I just really really want to do cocaine, almost all the time. Right after classes I go back to my apartment to take a couple lines
idk how many times a day, counting makes me feel bad. alot. withdrawal makes me feel really anxious and desperate

Attached: fug.png (588x642, 880K)

Jesus. Have you ever tried another stuff before? I mean, before being addicted to cocaine? I was thinking to try cocaine too.

Attached: 1535740042116.jpg (547x480, 16K)

not really, I did get into heavy drinking/cigarettes a couple years ago but since stopped drinking since May. I know I should stop but I don't want to

Attached: ti.png (449x531, 572K)

Try achieving something. Maybe that something is getting laid, maybe it's leading your nation to a brighter and more glorious future, or maybe it's just putting your pants on by yourself. Napoleon once said "Sometimes death comes about mearly from a lack of energy. Lack of energy comes from a lack of challenge, of consistently doing less than you are able."

Attached: wit.jpg (618x611, 50K)

>I know I should stop but I don't want to

This is very common, and isnt your fault, at all. You just reached a mental state, your brain "keep saying" that is okay to do this, because you feel fine. Do you have any familiar problem or something like? Many people do drugs to forget things, or to relax, as i.

Attached: 1532669708825.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

There's the problem. I almost got everything. Once my studies were finished, i'll have a good house, money and some bitches. Still missing something.

An old gf got me into it, and I think I associate my feelings for her with cocaine

Attached: hopeless.png (724x747, 767K)

It is partially his fault. He played with fire and didn’t exercise enough self control. I still feel sympathy though.

Wtf, you did drugs because a person? Now that isnt smart.

>I associate my feelings for her with cocaine

Bro, you cant be addicted because feelings. The power of the mind and the Devil are trickful.. if you feel sad before or after doing it, so yes, maybe your ex can be the problem. Dont do what she did, but try to revert shit and save her. Why did you breakup with her?

Yes, i perfectly know.

>He played with fire and didn’t exercise enough self control.

Even if you got in your mind that you'll not be addicted, you'll be addicted. As i said, your Brain don't recognise that is a problem. So you did smoke a cigarette, or played a video-game after a day of a hard work, and that made you feel good? Do that again - that how psicologic every human brain works. That's so perfect, i love how powerful is our brain.

Attached: 1533010524794.png (434x360, 180K)

Psychology*

Also, ignore if start to poo on the keyboard, my english are a bit rusty.

Attached: 1535313913267.png (460x360, 146K)

Not always true. I occasionally smoke a cigarette at the bus stop (been doing it for a few years) and I usually don’t even average 1 a week. If you respect the substance and have a bit of self control, addiction is not inevitable. It clearly depends on the person, too.

just take lsd and take the ride

i know it wasn't smart, but shes two years older than me and convinced me to take lines with her. We have some good memories together. I left her because of all the drugs, but I still like her. Its stupid, but I want to get her back

Attached: kkkkk.png (850x796, 905K)

This. LSD will make you wanna live again

Attached: (LSD).png (449x468, 194K)

>addiction is not inevitable.
I didnt mean inevitable, but is most common to happens. Like you - if you got your mind prepared that will reduces the chances of being addicted.

It's really more of a cold hard statistics problem. Cigarretes are extremely addictive. Some people m,ay resist them, sure, but they're the minus

LSD my ass, i don't feel ok to try it.

Do it, and try to convince her to leave it, it just dont worth. Make she happy or shit, you know, Don't be Stingy. Guess if she leave it, you can stop being addicted too, but it will not be that easy.

why don't you feel okay? it's not like the movies.

LSD is a beautiful drug, but it’s no joke and some people are simply are better off not trying it. It’s good to be cautious, never let somebody else tell you what you can handle.

Some moment of their life, they think it would be cool or relaxing, then becoming addicted to.

neither of those will make life better unless you really like having dreams

This.

That whole attitude and stigma is what makes it so dangerous to begin with, If people are with the right, loved people in the right, calm setting with a right, comfortable dosage they'll be okay.

No, i'm not going to try it to "make life better". My life is awesome, already. I just want some time to relax.

I just want to clarify, I do cocaine because I love doing cocaine. Part of the appeal of returning to her is the hedonism I associate with our relationship. I miss the chain-smoking and the violent, drug-induced sex desperately. Cutting it off made me realize the damage I had been doing to myself, but I don't want it to stop

also I have tried lsd, I hated it. I prefer a headrush over mind-altering hallucinations

Different strokes with different folks. I wouldn'tm see a problem with that if addiction wasn't wsuch a statistic reality

>comfortable dosage
You say a "comf dosage", but if someone get addicted, then he'll break that limit.

except you can't create a physical dependence on LSD, and the tolerance window is 2 weeks top.

>Cutting it off made me realize the damage I had been doing to myself, but I don't want it to stop

So you don't care if you die? I get it right.

You don’t addicted to acid. It’s sort of self-regulating. If you take 100 mics one day, you’ll need 200 mics the next, to get the same effects (and on and on). Unless you’ve got sheets and sheets of it, it’s not feasible to keep consecutively dose. It’s also a very intense and draining experience, most people don’t feel like doing it 24/7.

Even at reasonable doses, some people’s psyches can’t handle that kind of intensity. I’ll repeat: some people just shouldn’t do it.

Thanks for explanation. I don't have any interest in such substance, so, as you can see, i don't know too much.

>Life seens to be crap
stupid nigger

And it is. There's some moments in life that can bother anyone, but that doesnt mean i need be a failure as a you to be bad some times. ;)

I honestly have no idea if I'd be able to stop
death doesn't phase me, but I don't want to die

Ikr, i'm just like you, your history is not too different from mine. I feel bad for you, bro. Idk, why don't you spent money in prostitutes, for example? Try to stop it. As i said, this is not that easy, but you can stop, if you want. Dont let it take too much time of your life.

idk, my ex and I like each quite a bit, and we're a good match. Shes even met my parents. Its like I'm addicted to her, I've been with other girls since but it isn't the same

So why you don't back to her?

because we destroy each other. the second I call her I'll start to slip back. pressure from my parents might leave me with no other choice, its almost a kind of arranged deal

Common, bro. Stop being addicted, make her stop being addicted, get a job and make a family. Stop being a fag

No, you don't understand. I'm trying to stop, but the withdrawals are agonizing. My classes/work are fine, but I rarely sleep. The girl I'm expected to live with is a horrible influence, but I can't get enough of her. I'm trying to find balance but there is none

How’s your septum? Deviated or still okay? How long have you been addicted?

Lol, I'm not a degenerate, just a secret cokehead:) 2 years

>withdrawals are agonizing.
This is the first step. Don't let it get bigger than you.
>The girl I'm expected to live with is a horrible
Talk to her, explain that you're trying to stop and want her to stop too, Explain that is too risk live like this. If she don't give a fuck about you're saying, so the only thing you can do is move on. I was like you, as i said before. My little girl started to take influences, now she is addicted to mushroom and shit. I tried so hard to convince, but she didnt wanted to listen to me. I almost open my neck, because i dont wanted to live without her. I talk with a lot of girls everyday, but i dont seen to be in love with none of them.

Attached: 1532630063531.png (538x572, 299K)

Yes, I understand that completely. I tried to convince her to stop with me, she just laughed and told me told me to fuck myself. we ended up screaming at each other for hours until she cried, and I left. since then shes been using more drugs, I blame myself, but I blame her for my drug use in the first place. my parents know none of this, and think I wanted to "take a break". I think I have to get back with her before christmas or its over for good

Promethazine is an anti-histamine, has been used for other things but it will not make you high, only tired.

>ended up screaming at each other for hours until she cried, and I left.

You shouldnt do this. In other hand, you could approach to her, hold her hands, look into her eyes and say: "Hey, it'll be fine. I just wanted to you be fine, here, with me. You know that we can get through this, but i need you to be part of this, i can't handle this alone". Or something like this, you get it? Be cute, care of her, paul. That's why i only want to do drugs to relax, if you do drugs to escape of your problems or reality, then, that's a wrong way to see how life's goes.

>laughed and told me to fuck myself.
I dont think that she takes it serious, and thought you was doing a joke. Also, a proof that she really loves you is that she started to use that crap even more.

I mean Codeine. Yea, i'm want to get high and relax.

Look, I was angry, sleep-deprived and under constant-stress. Usually I handle things better, but I was angry. i don't think her drug use is a way to guilt trip me either, my friend only told me long after it had been going on. i can't tell if i love her, but I think if she had an od I would hang myself. i really need to talk to her

>i don't think her drug use is a way to guilt trip me either

Bro, she was sad, and i think she did it to forget that day, maybe. Yes, you love her. Talk to her and try to say that again. Dont forget to be romantic

The issue with drugs is that they'll sneak up on you if you like the experience, won't get hooked straight away and it's likely you won't at all. You will probably be disappointed in xanax when it comes to the high, usually you're not even aware that you are fucked up on it, especially if you get very high.
I'd just leave the drugs if I were you, especially if you want to keep your brain, the brain is what you damage first and foremost.

anything is possible. I'll think this out, but I'll probably try getting back together. hoping we don't end up like requiem for a dream lol

lole, Xanax are most like ant depressive shit and to control ansiety, that's why i choose those medicines, because i can get high, relax and cure some symptoms.

>they'll sneak up on you
I don't think so, there's nothing that can touch me, at all.

Trust yourself, and dont be so angry with her, then both of you can get out of addict. Wish you good luck. I gonna sleep now, i have to wake up like 25 minutes counting by now.

Also, you made me inspired for a new song. Thank you at all.

thanks, it was nice talking it out. make a thread for the song??

A thread for a song? lol
Bro, there's any way i can keep in contact with you? I want to know the end of this history.

“there’s nothing that can touch me, at all.” How do you know whether or not you’ll get addicted? By your own words, you’ve no experience with drugs. You’re setting yourself up for trouble with that sort of wreckless attitude. Exercise restraint.

Because i'm not that kinda of stupid that do drugs because "that's cool". The same reason i'm not into the heavy shit. I'm by myself, doing because i want and i stop when i want. Simple.

>exercise restraint
My ass

Suit yourself

just make some lean it will make you happy

I don't know what I would give you, but I can make a thread tomorrow, around the same time?

You get it, my brother.
Ok then, bro. I'll be waiting.

Why are you playing that hard? It's 6 AM. Go have coffee.

Attached: 1534981045489.jpg (251x251, 20K)

Xanax is heavy shit. If you get hooked on that you're probably fucked.

Is promethazine the same or similar than codeine? if so, good times man, go for it

take care of yourself, drugs are fun but dangerous things. you have a natural reward system for dopamine and serotonine when eating, singing, doing hobbies, having sex, etc. what a drug does is rewiring your brain to go above it and have it instantly, and then is fuck hard to return to normal.

t. 9 years weed smoker and 1 year cocaine user, in rehab

I don't think so.
Ikr. I love study about the brain.

Edit: Wtf, are you really in rehab?

i have used cannabis, amphetamine and benzodiazepines and I can say that all three are pretty nice if you just want to feel different for a while but they do not really provide an escape from reality which I would assume is what you're looking for.

Uma delicia

Both of theses dont seens interesting, but Benzodiazepines. I've never heard before, can you tell me more about it?

Attached: 1536197892106.jpg (212x200, 7K)

benzodiazepines are commonly prescribed to patients suffering from depression or insomnia (among other things) certain kinds can be used to gain a somewhat pleasant sensation at the right dosage.