So Jow Forums, whats your pinion on cars? Are they for basedboys who are to lazy to walk...

So Jow Forums, whats your pinion on cars? Are they for basedboys who are to lazy to walk? Or are they a useful tool in human advancement? Whats the most redpilled car company?

Attached: 100_1036.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY68zud02Hs&t=1m0s
youtu.be/xy3Po20XLlg
youtu.be/ty93RYkzYQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too many people needlessly drive cars. An ideal society would have no roads and be perfectly structured so almost everything you need is within walking distance. Elon Musk's idea of having underground tunnels everywhere is a genius idea.
I'm not a leftist at all, but using anything that puts greenhouse gasses in to the atmosphere is nigger-tier. Electric cars are the ultimate redpill. Cars have served their purpose in human advancement but it's time to cull their numbers massively and switch whatever is left to electric.

But the problem is not the want for electric cars but the oil industry. The oil industry will do everything they can to keep ICEs popular, so they can stay in business

That's why anybody involved in fossil fuels needs a bullet through the brain.
youtube.com/watch?v=NY68zud02Hs&t=1m0s
I want one.

The problem is that (at least right now) an electric engine cannot get the power or speed as ICEs can. The 0-60s on Teslas are fast because of the tourque, but put a average car like a Ford Fusion beside it and after 15 seconds the Tesla is eating dust. And, even with the speed, electric cars are way way too expensive. I payed $700 for a car and then a couple hundred in repairs and now it runs mint. You could never hope to be anywhere but upper-middle income or higher and get a Tesla. Once we can manage to get electric cars to have prices rivaling ICE cars, its just a dream.

Cars are necessary, because 3rd world trash uses buses and trains.

In an ideal world, we would leave the 3rd world trash in the 3rd wold shitholes where they came from, instead of bringing them here, and instead of paying to educate and give healthcare to their 3rd world offspring, we would instead use that money to build bullet trains, solar powered monorails.. Mickey Mouse down in Orlando has a better transit system than our major cities do, but we chose to instead spend our money on 3rd world trash.

>electric cars are way way too expensive
No shit. They haven't been around very long. ICE cars have been around for like 1 and a half fucking centuries. ICE cars will always be nigger-tier. Why would anybody want to use the air we breathe as an open sewer.
Seriously just fucking nuke all the brown people and slit-eyes.

Cars only put out 2% of man made CO2.

II never said they were the primary contributor. Fossil fuels are ape-nigger-tier.

>The problem is that (at least right now) an electric engine cannot get the power or speed as ICEs can

Thats just not true.
youtu.be/xy3Po20XLlg

The problem is battery capacity.

The best term to use is "energy density".

>But the problem is not the want for electric cars
Where does the electricity come from ?

You are such a weak little faggot

you don't want your white daughter to be the girl pictured... never let your family members use public transportation

Attached: 1532903944955.jpg (5312x2988, 3.64M)

Renewable energy sources can power the world so easily. In a single hour, the amount of power from the sun that strikes the Earth is more than the entire world consumes in an year.
Fat degenerate boomer spotted. Doesn't surprise me in the least that you are from the US.

People have built ICEs faster, built cars do not count only production do, sorry

Yeah I'm not having a gay ass white daughter

Thats also kind of irrelevant

Cars are fun. I use my car to go to work and do shopping. Sometimes I go for a ride just to look around while listening to podcasts.

Public transit really shows you how garbage society is. I rather be stuck in traffic for hours than be on a bus or train.

Same here bruv

Fuck that you conspiracy tard. Gasoline has the highest energy density of any fuel source. When there is a more efficient solution, consumers will buy it.

Wouldn't need public transport if all the subhumans (niggers chinks poos spics etc) didn't fuck like rabbits and infest good countries ruining the planet for everybody.

It's not a conspiracy that big oil companies have actively fought against electric cars. Are you retarded? Do some research

Never herd some one ask if cars are a useful advancement. But yes it is and Tucker was a great car comp. They saw the future and were taken down by the man because he couldn't compete.

Also youtu.be/ty93RYkzYQQ

So mods move this thread to Jow Forums yet they leave a thread with some retard LARPing about having cancer alive?
Jow Forums mods confirmed sponsored by big-oil

Electric cars are still made out of plastic. So they still require oil to be produced. EV-shills like you are beyond retarded.