Did anyone’s else experience a weird head buzzing/ white noise that’s sounded like radio waves at mid night?

Did anyone’s else experience a weird head buzzing/ white noise that’s sounded like radio waves at mid night?

Attached: 0BD76607-29D0-4E91-A84B-8DD4CC841D74.jpg (876x749, 74K)

I have tinnitus so that’s constant for me. Though, while I wouldn’t call myself an empath I have a lot the traits, of such a thing exists. And I have had a feeling of foreboding all night.

There was a thread a couple of hours ago about foreboding from you guys :/ that plus the planes being quarantined due to possible nuke chemical I think today will bean interesting day for the USA

be an not bean lol

I got you covered user.

Depending on what you're willing to believe, it's anything from a dream mechanism activating, to your pineal gland activating before or after an involuntary astral projection.

Schizo

No but for some reason I normally always sleep well Into the morning but today I woke up really early. Illuminati confirmed?

Thats the Mandella Effect. I know it sounds stupid but thats what they describe the feeling as, head buzing. ringing in the ears. etc.

Holy trips of truth

Just saying, that was set up like a t-ball.

Wish you luck with your schizophrenia, bro

Electronics?

No head buzzing, but my house was completely black last night, and I coulda swore I saw something move through the light of my alarm clock while I was half-asleep.

Oh fug me too

Glow in the dark here, I didn't even feel anything during the prob- I mean last night.

Uh, at what timezone?
I woke up at 04:00 AM this morning with a massive boner. No sound or anything like that, just a raging hard-on. I didn't even dream about anything sexual.

it's your blood pressure you fat fuck! start walking and lose some weight

Attached: 12313.jpg (320x417, 38K)

No. I checked my bank balance at 12:03 EST and saw that my check hadn't been credited yet. Then I went to bed.

>Foreboding
God I hope so. Ready for war.

I think he is asking if it was a universally shared experience.

The Mandela Effect is the effect on the human psyche caused by the Jews rewriting history on a daily basis

I heard music at around that time frame. Because I had earbuds in.

My dog was poking me in the back 4am and wanted to go outside. Something's up..

That was the parasite crawling down your optic nerve to feed on your brain while you sleep.

yeah, its the spirit of terry, reminding us to hate niggers and to entertain Mr. God!

godspeed user

Terry isn't dead. He's being psyoped by CIA glow niggers as we speak.

shut up nigger monkey, his death was confirmed by the dalles PD and a reporter, fuck off with your delusional sperg shit, honor the man by accepting his death

I saw actually. I haven’t been to this board in months and I felt the need to visit earlier
Not this war. What is to come is worse than what you could ever think of in your darkest nightmare.

No, but i used to wake up night because of somebody yelling, but each time i woke up 100% i would hear no noice anymore, turns out it was me yelling in my sleep and waking myself up...

Attached: ScrawnyMeaslyKilldeer-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.83M)

Attached: 1506649508677.png (850x400, 266K)

i woke 2AM feeing super dizzy

Just out of curiosity,, what do you think this means?

Based GUID poster

YES ! wtf, I have info to contribute. 1/2

2or 3 days ago there was a psychic warfare thread where I was very active, answering questions about how psyche related to physiology and such. The thread was about how the psychic warfare flips back and forth from good to evil like an AC current. I was explaining how I was often sensitive to such flips. O.K., forward to last night.

Right after Midnight, I had just checked clock, about 12:05 - 12:10 I left my house to walk 3 blocks to a local bar. Not 30 seconds into my walk, on the street in front of my house, I got a huge wave of flipping evil, and then2 seconds later another wave. It was a huge 1-2 punch to my psychic head. It felt like two psychic hits back to back, like a wave, maybe fuzzy noise associated with it, also like crushing an empty soda can inside my fore head.

I thought, wow that was strong, and finished walking to bar.

When I got to the bar around 12:15, got drink and sat down to watch music. Was bored and decided to check /pol and to my surprise what did I see....not 1 but 2 big threads with people being like WTF did anyone else feel that.!!!!

Everyone on thread was confirming exactly the same thing. However, right at the same time, the internet for our neighborhood and area went out, and I could not post on threads or I would have jumped on last night.

Wake up this morning, internet is back, come here first thing to see whats going on, and those threads are gone but this is still here. So here I am, reporting in, wtf is going on!

Oh, was central time zone here.

Mods, please leave one of these PSY threads up, like this one or another. Something is clearly going on for some of us, and somehow its both PSYchology and POLitics / current events related.

Here are links to 2 of older threads, still haven't found original psy warfare thread.

I felt an out of place weakness and despondency last night, had a notion I would die soon. Normally this DID YOU FEEL THAT? Stuff is /x/ larping, but this once seems to be a bit more widespread. Unless this is a psyop. I was kind of wondering if the whole inner voice study being spammed around was a psyop too. Maybe people here are just interested in that. Or both. I was thinking it's something being shown to those who already feel alienated and ostracized (most of Jow Forums) to make us feel even more disconnected. I'm probably just reading too much into it.

I am almost certain, as sad as it may be, that Jow Forums is the gathering place of the righteous.

Absolute trips of truth. I can also confirm

aliens

This is why it should have stayed on pol or news board, it's dying in here. It could have easily been a Radiation event also, as many have said. Something happened and both pols are ignoring it / sliding it.

Attached: ra.jpg (470x317, 160K)