Any of y'all mind telling me what the fuck is up with all the kpop threads

any of y'all mind telling me what the fuck is up with all the kpop threads

Attached: cmon.jpg (195x203, 7K)

They have been here since forever and they are easy to filter. Just ignore it.

they normally stick to one at a time and it's easy to filter/hide

there's no point trying to reason with them they are dupes marketing a product that's designed to be a self-fueling engine of shallow mindless viral marketing like it is

I just hide them.

i know its easy to ignore em, im just wondering why. kpop in general seems like it would be more reddit's thing.

They're just here, they don't really bother anyone. Just leave them be.

Heard they're trying to get their own containment board and that's why they spam it on multiple boards. Retarded enough to be true

makes sense i guess.

>Thinking Jow Forums is not just reddit before reddit
This is an echochamber as well. Unlike reddit, where diverging opinions get downvoted, here anything that is not part of the norm gets called "faggot" and receives tons of angry (You)

sokos don't really have any define traits besides bad pop music and plastic surgery so they have to have an outlet to share both of those things with the world and they pay people to shill it to america

no 4chin promotes arguing no matter the opinion imo, not an echo chamber.

thing is the main order of the posts dont change, so their retarded opinions are still read by people who enter instead of it being sent straight down to the bottom.

Go to Jow Forums and report back your findings.

Still the same thing, more or less.
Probably not the same thing mechanically, but it's similar in intent and spirit.

lmao
don't say that too loud newfags might unironically start believing it

Attached: 1506674514898.jpg (1150x1033, 117K)

why so many red&white flags what the fuck

cursed thread

Shut up or we'll annex u

depends on the board and the opinion in question but there are definitely echo-chamber like elements to Jow Forums, like he described, and even if you do stuff like type in a full sentence a drop a

reddit space

into your post just to trigger people but don't say anything divergent from the prevailing narrative, you will instantly trigger the lurkers scanning threads with nothing to add except snarky greentexts about how someone's comment belongs on reddit. reddit has subs that are even worse because they're basically echo chambers by design, and the default subs are mostly as bad as facebook but many subs have far more diversity of opinion than you find on most boards here...

(not that I ever go on reddit) :*)

oh not Jow Forums of course

I'm just saying, you get more (You)'s if you post something nobody on the board agrees with than if you post sonething everybody already knows, unlike on reddit

fair enough

>denmark
haha lol

We just like to talk about random stuff while posting qt kpop girls