Europeans how do i become a knight?

europeans how do i become a knight?

Attached: med_1471387629_image.jpg (640x360, 65K)

suck the queen's dick
don't tell anyone I told you
it's a royal crown secret

are you sure about this? i thought queens didnt have dicks

this one does my friend
come on have you taken a good look at her
dude looks like a lady

Attached: 1518189509046.jpg (298x169, 5K)

Capture a Muslim alive in battle.

You can become a Knight of the Golden Circle if you know the right people

Attached: vegeta-gif.gif (500x270, 609K)

you might be right...
whats that

Attached: d182f65c2e401772f7c5db83bd4ced58.jpg (450x888, 92K)

Secret society based in the south with its history reaching back at least to the 1840's iirc, maybe earlier. Wanted to set up an empire by taking control of the US, Mexico, Cuba, and some northern South American nations. Basically the counterpart to the freemasons. Their mission statement has changed a lot and their size has shrunk considerably, though. I don't think pic related is their goal any more, even.

Attached: golden-circle.png (450x290, 42K)

Be born centuries ago and into nobility

>Murifat
>A knight

Pick one

Attached: 1528785348436.jpg (720x540, 78K)

Join HEMA, SCA or EMP. Most medieval battle sports have a path to internal knighthood. My bro Acrid in Bel/Dag got knighted while I was in retirement. It's a hell of a lot of work though and you pretty much have to be married to the sport. It also takes years and years to complete being a squire to some cunt knight who kicks you around, berates you and is generally just a dick.

BASED

Become (finally) a citizen of anglosphere.
Move on with your life.
Get in an accident.
Either live or die while saving various british things from the accident.
Work hard to make yourself known in the anglosphere.
In every turn.
Finally they have to acknowledge you.
Become a knight.

finland btfo
thanks
i honestly am thinking about doing something like that.

watch skallagrim and his little entourage of similar channels, that would be a good intro. Get yourself a sword collection.

Well you better start now. My m8 started 7 years ago and only got knighted last year. Lady of the Lake Phira took 13 years. Her ex husband squire Kage is 15 years in and still hasn't been knighted. Pick an organization and stick with it. HEMA,SCA and EMP cost a lot of money to get started since they require full metal helmets, armor and rattan weapons. Belegarth and Dagorhir are cheaper to get into but IMO more intense as you don't wear any armor and can get domed but not count towards death. imagine 6 30mph headshots all within the span of 2 minutes without a helmet. Shit sucks. These medieval battle sports even the boffer ones are not for the feint of heart or the weak willed.

can I be a wizard and cast lightning bolt

Attached: m'wizard.gif (400x500, 1.36M)

if elton john can become a knight you can become a knight user

If you want to be a pussy and join Amtgard sure why not. Be prepared to make a character sheet and not hit anyone. Amtgard and LARP are for pussies.

no wizards are the ultimate in strong confident gentlemanliness

>throwing tennis balls yelling "lightning bolt"
>character can't even touch a weapon because no proficiency
You're almost as bad as the cleric builds who wander around shouting "sanctuary!" only to touch someone to kill them. At least I can dodge the tennis balls.

Attached: 1485214166279.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

You actually have a point, I love touching people inappropriately
I'll be a cleric instead

>not wanting to meet the sexy barbarian women by going fighter
>not joining Urukai in bel to meet sexy orc women
>as Amtgard you'll never know the rush of charging into battle with your orc battlefu
>ywn fight back to back on the bel field shield checking nerds
>ywn have hot sweaty orc sex in a hide tent after fighting for 14 hours straight with your green orc battle hottie
>she will never rub down your sore mangled body covered in bruises with sensual oils
Might as well go full LARP user. I'll be getting hurt and fighting with babes.

>larp girls are so sexy

Attached: 1530912786045.jpg (1656x932, 263K)

>implying you wouldn't a bel hottie

Attached: hailey_l.jpg (479x720, 113K)

>implying

Attached: 400px-Valkyrie.jpg (400x601, 47K)

>IMPLYING
IMPLYING

Attached: IMPLYING.jpg (267x400, 118K)

lets be real chief. most of them are ugly and those are probably the exception

holy shit this much autism over a joke calm down user

Attached: 1520763850233.jpg (213x250, 4K)

LARP girls I'll admit are dogs because they're not working out. Bel chicks have to be fit in order to be efficient fighters. They have to look good more or less. We don't really get fatties and if we do they're usually noncoms. The ones who are out on the field are fucking hotties with great bodies. LARP is gross and so are the people they attract.

Attached: tfw no orc gf.jpg (376x500, 41K)