This NPC meme is the Talmudic idea that there is a class of non-people called the dead or cattle or goyim and that they...

This NPC meme is the Talmudic idea that there is a class of non-people called the dead or cattle or goyim and that they deserve to be sheared and slaughtered. I wonder who could be behind this... Like some sort of synagogue of Satan... Who claim to be Jews, but are not. Hmm...

If only somebody had warned us!

Attached: Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann - Copy.jpg (220x324, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
youtu.be/WWxyQN3FMBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then pray for them.

Jesus is the Judas goat leading followers to the slaughter because the afterlife will give you wings!

I'd rather follow a lamb than a fucking leaf.

Who tf said anything about shearing or slaughtering?
The realization that most people just follow social programming and aren't capable of independent thought is nothing new.
Right now they are being programmed by Jewish degeneracy. It is our job to program them with traditionalism and religion.
Like animals, they are still God's creatures and deserve to be dealt with humanely.

All humans used to be conscious. Something happened, and now the average person is programmed into being a drooling fluoridated retard. Christianity is the only way to save them.

We need to piece together our true history.

Attached: david_icke_vs_lizard_by_pazero-d5zbdyu - Copy.jpg (1188x673, 306K)

fine, get slaughtered like one

Better to die than talk to a Canadian.

First people need to be aware of the problem.
That's where the NPC meme comes in to play.

>they are still God's creatures and deserve to be dealt with humanely.
You're dialog is made up of concepts that their forefathers created, don't you find that funny?

>t.cut-dick autistic retard
dismissed

OP is a Talmudic NPC. Doesn't even know sheep are in the bible and the lord is their shepherd. just getting all fired up about cows for some damn reason.

I would fuck your girlfriend but I already have a leafblower.

let's see

the NPC shilling happened just before Musk went on Rogan to talk about Neural link and the singularity. aka the beast system

according to at least one source today is a satanic holiday called "marriage to the beast", also this sunday is Talmudic new year (note: not in the original hebrew calendar)

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

the entire concept of "normies", "NPCs" etc is all satanic dehumanization agenda

I was gonna fuck his girlfriend but she only weighed 5 pounds and had fleas

>there is a class of non-people called the dead
You do understand that would include everyone that rejects Jesus right? Maybe that never occurred to you because you can't fucking think and are a NPC?

Consciousness is a recent phenomena. All humans used to be unconscious. Some still are. The good news is that in the future there will be more and more conscious humans.

>implying its not the christians duty to make them accept jesus and thus get possesed by the holy spirit and gain a soul

I actually like that idea.
I could be in a class of people that have 120+ IQ.
I would also be with a group of intellectuals that acknowledge that there is no such thing as "White", only European and their cultures.
"White" is a political term that originally referred to the high class of British, but has since been used by Neo-Nazi's and Neo-Marxists for their own garbage agendas.
This kind of thing would eliminate 98% of Jow Forums.
I've been here for 6 years and my observations are that the over whelming majority of people on Jow Forums are very dumb. Average IQ on Jow Forums is roughly 97.
They think other wise, but that's because they're victims of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, in which dumb people think they're more intelligent than they really are.
There is that 2% on here that is genuinely smart and doesn't just regurgitate the same propaganda over and over again in each thread.
If that kind of group on this site doesn't already exist, I might organize with a few users on here and create it.

IN order to shut down Jow Forums, it has to clearly produce a shooter.

What if the CIA came on Jow Forums and promoted the idea that some people are 'less than people'.

Then some anime watching tranny-jerking weeb might hurt someone. BINGO - you have your ammo to 'ban' Jow Forums.

It's not enough there is a LGBT/X/Paper and Origami page . . . it's this page they need direct culpability from. They need to shut down Jow Forums as the repercussions would be massive for the 'right'; as scarecrow to burn in label and motif, over social media.

First

>Incels

Then

>Vidia

Now

>Jow Forums

Three strike rule before handlers have the CIA embedded media run wild with it as potential headline. The dronish left will eat it up, as its more fuel to hate white males and republicans.

It's a trap

>Consciousness is a recent phenomena.
I don't think so, I believe it's in every living thing but limited by the DNA it's stuck with at conception

so Jow Forums now has a True purpose! Spread the Word of the Lord and bring light to the NPCs!

Here we have the uncommon GLP NPC that can only say everything they don't understand is satan, ... or say a derivation of "you aren't making any sense, leave thread" im not sure they are programmed differently for day and night cycles.

Attached: 1535531695134.jpg (1024x683, 443K)

Resources youtu.be/WWxyQN3FMBQ

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-001559~2.jpg (1080x630, 77K)

>promoted the idea that some people are 'less than people'.
Wouldn't this imply that it already wasn't believed?
If that's the case, why would they want to shut down Jow Forums to begin with.
Jow Forums is a small part of Jow Forums. It doesn't even have the largest community. The largest would be /anime/ or /vidya/.

going backwards will never work, many became NPC's by being religious, i was one of them

>accept jesus and thus get possesed by the holy spirit and gain a soul
I think you're shit posting but you might be on to something here. Maybe everyone that rejects God is basically a soulless golem. Think about it, the only way to eternal life is through God so anyone who rejects God is just dead in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: 2B698532-1BF7-4857-A383-5F1DC354C05D.jpg (1080x608, 176K)

The term “NPC” has been used on r9k for years. Like so many things, the world and the media are desperate for OC, and have started coming here for it.

Nah, it's actually an christian concept.

NPC = NOT PRAISING CHRIST

Or not being reborn in the holy ghost. The truth, the wisdom, the love and life cannot be accessed by those that aren't. Coincidently they'll appear similar to those Computer NPCs out of lines, because they can only parrot things without though and guidance.

but they will be given free will if they are shown the light. Christian people don't have to be robots, they understand their actions are important.

Shit my group of friends has been calling mindless people NPCs since the 90s. Hell im sure you can find random posts from me in the archive calling people NPCs.

ever have that voice in your head tell you that maybe you are the false lightbringer?
I had that epiphany a long time ago and turns out that voice was right but I didn't want to accept the truth until a lot later.

You have open eyes and mind. Cheers to you user.

>we have to organize around [common theme]
>dunning-kruger

user, you're the brainlet here. I was enjoying your post until you ran it into the ground with your stupidity.

No because I considered all other alternatives and came to the conclusion that traditionalism our best shot for living fulfilling lives.

Notice the lack of glow-in-the-dark niggers ITT? That's because they can't bump Christianity.

The goyim must not know!

Attached: 62074-1532336916.jpg (640x357, 23K)

I'm still confused as to when the Jews swapped the Torah for the Talmud.

Explain.

Jesus did not use a the goyim slur to talk about his sheep. Jesus saves even the lost sheep, even certain NPCs can get woke by Him

Next the owner of those chickens should sprinkle the chicken feed in the shape of a giant swastika, to get a picture of Nazi chickens.

since the thread got moved, reply to this post and I will. just reply with 'explain thanks' or whatever the hell, doesn't matter. I just don't feel like typing out anything lengthy that won't be read.

They should just rename Jow Forums OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1502049818561 - Copy.jpg (480x640, 111K)

heh
what do we have here?
looks like you boys made the wrong NPC angry and got flushed down here with the rest of us.
welcome aboard.
now kindly present your rectums for inspection.

hmmm
looks like most of ya are still out cold
that's ok, i can still have my fun

Attached: 1510880488932.jpg (530x530, 73K)

are ya awake yet?
ready to continue this nice discussion?

Attached: 1518453192228.jpg (854x569, 249K)

come on boy i saw your leg move
there's still some life in ya
tell me about these NPC's

Attached: 1509575893298.jpg (453x604, 66K)

don't tell me yer scared now
don't worry i can protect you from whats down here
for a price
what are your other options reallly?
to abide by the rules of where you came from?
who wants to do that except the type of user that hides behind his mothers skirt

Attached: 1515214433382.jpg (365x365, 19K)