Is there any surefire way to know if someone is an NPC?

I’m worried some of my friends might be NPCs. Is there any way of finding out if someone is an NPC. You can’t ask someone if they’re an NPC because the NPC wouldn’t have any internal dialogue so the question would make no since to him

Attached: 7B7208FF-8346-402C-A4CE-96FDA8F9073A.jpg (360x240, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5V_rVaiveNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try using console commands to adjust their variables. Stamina -5000

If they're a man ask to suck their dick, if they cum they are an NPC but if they can hold back the gay they're real

If they're a woman it's no use, they're all NPCs

Attached: 1512978552717.gif (660x780, 201K)

A good start would be to determine if what they're saying is their personal opinion and thoughts, vs repeated thoughts and phrases of others...

Walk up to them and say hey, what are you thinking about. If they say something like “I was just thinking about my dog” ask them what about their dog, and if they just say “just my dog in general” that’s a sure fire way they’re an NPC. PCs will understand

Ask them "What were you thinking when you did that?"
If they just shrug or have trouble articulating their thoughts, then they're an NPC

But how do you bring up the console? Where is the tilda IRL?

Relax bro YOU'RE the NPC.

Restart your game with "console" as parameter

The goldfish facial expression.

Lack of any introspection or deep thoughts
>ayo man hear that new lil dindu track
>hey u watch the new apeball game
>hey lets go buy the iPhone69, I heard this one has one more MB of space, that's a lot!

everyone is a npc, this universe was created by God, it's all a simulation, either as a test (possibly one that we can take multiple times, if reincarnation is true) to prove ourselves worthy, or as a type of purgatory to purify ourselves and finally rejoin with God in Heaven.
If the latter, it's possible that humanity itself is composed of the fallen 1/3 of angels, and that God created "all this" (the universe) because He loves us and doesn't want to have to send us all to hell.
The garden of eden story is us being banished from heaven (prolly sex related, if the apple metaphors are any clue).
all 1/3 of angels don't have to damn themselves to hell, God is forgiving.

or i've just been on /pol too long and i'm completely wrong lol

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Fuck you, man, why did I flip a tortoise on its back? He wasn't bothering me.

Mostly true, as NPC's only regurgitate linguistic memes and live their lives accordingly.

However, we can put some spirit (you may call soul) into the NPC's. Waking them up and sharing your spirit.

You’re baking it so you can eat some “turtle stew”

flip it back over onto its feet

ask them to discuss the JQ
if the call you nazi, bring them on a quest that you know the NPC doesn't survive

Watch to see if they respawn or not.

Attached: respawn-lol-jesus.jpg (450x529, 49K)

At 16 I was under a lot of stress, GCSE's, 1st child because Hermetic alpha fucking as God intended and a lot of other shit going on.

Smoked a lot of weed after a few sleepless nights and voila (see The Assassins for a similar Initiation) slowed down screen rate with intermittent black screens, then HUD of my name on a black screen top left corner. Just that. Reboot and I was certain I was in a computer game.
1999 that was, b4 I played games or watched any Gnostic media.

Last year in September I was taken on a far more extreme version by unseen forces (spirit guides or programmers or whatever in a higher dimension and I felt like I shifted into a different 'test' reality)

You could just ask. Some of us will actually tell you.

I love this idea for I believe and feel our creator is forgiving and loving.

Why don't mods prune these threads?

You guys are narcissistic retards

What was your username?

My own first name

This. If they're a mouthbreather it's a dead giveaway.

I've been thinking ancestor program but lately things have been different. Do you try to play with the matrix/sim?

the thing about npc theory is that no one will tell you they are but can only be accused of being.

Just ask them if they usually think in language/dialogue. Every NPC I've asked has reacted the same way: they ask me to explain what an inner voice is, and when they can't get their brain to do it they get confused and flustered. Just found out my gf is an NPC last night. Explains so much. She said she thinks almost exclusively in pictures

Attached: 1535882023560.jpg (640x426, 215K)

I started asking people because it baffled me and I couldn't believe people had no internal dialogue. If they dont understand the question they are NPC's. I have had to explain it to them but they dont really know how to respond. But beware user if you start asking around you'll realise how many NPC's are out there.

That's lame. One would think that your player name (= assigned object name?) would be different from the name your parents gave you.

Nah. My family values me too much for me to accidentally lose my mind. I respect the sacrifices my parents have done for my wellbeing. Thus I will choose sanity until they have passed away.

Voices
Inside my head
Memories
Things that you said

youtube.com/watch?v=5V_rVaiveNg

If they are shallow user. They fill their lives with pop culture and the latest fads, They consume more than they produce. They wear their causes on their sleeves. And social media attention whores. If they exhibit these traits they could very well be NPCs.

Thinking in pictures is still inner dialogue. There is no fundamental difference between thinking in words and thinking in any other medium. In the end words are just symbols with meaning attached to them. You can attach similar conceptual meaning to any abstract sensation you come up with.

People are either predominant visual thinkers or predominant linguistic thinkers, and most are capable of both. It's when you are capable of just one of the two that you are not normal.

I thought the name thing was poor too until i discovered it was one of the Hebrew names for their God...which got me reading about how Enoch (the great knock of Freemasonry and Hebrew name for Hermes/ Hiram) became the Metatron---our physical world.

Spotted the NPCs

I started staring because it reminded me of myself. Flipped by a much more powerful force and left vulnerable, slowly dying in the sun. I had to flip myself back over with no help to survive. Why should this tortoise be so lucky?

I pretend I'm an npc to be left alone

I can share a ritual with you, indeed with all of you if you'd care for it---but as you said you will dance along that line between sanity and insanity until you win or it breaks you.

Why don't you fucking KYS, does it bother you? And why does it bother you.

Go ahead, as far as I know neither of us has much to lose.

I hope this is purgatory

I ain't backing down on my initial decision.

Okay so my dialog was as such in the weeks prior --(1) I'd create a heaven for all the NPC's in the sim if I get the chance upon my physical death.
(2) I'd give Lucifer the chance to talk to God
(3) Demons must be disguarded artifacts or accessible learning programs for humans but maybe we've been doing it wrong. I want nothing from them and I do not bind any of them if they want to help me work (dangerous) and I'll restore them and give them a taste of life
(4) I was trying to get a close friend over their intense self hatred

so basically compassionate

Youre a fucking NPC. you want to know how i know? Because you wont fucking shut up about it. Do you have no brain of your own? No shit. Theres some dumb fucking people out there.

Sometimes if I wonder if I am the only real person and "you" are all just the NPC's. I mean, I can never be truly convinced otherwise since I can only see the world through myself. Nothing you can do to prove you are not just a simulation.
Or maybe YOU are the only real one and I am just an NPC trying to wake you up

The much more powerful force that fucked you over wasnt necessarily a conscious decision made by an individual. However your decision to flip the tortoise simply to create a conundrum for it is you being an asshole. In fact, your utter lack of empathy shows distance between your genome and the rest of our evolutionary history, so you're probably the NPC.

Anyone else love plowing NPC pussy?

You’re an NPC. You don’t even understand what an NPC, which means you are one

make random jokes like:
yesterday i saw a bread walking in a bikini towards a banana and asking it to please move on.
if they can't comprehend the randomness, they are npc's, till npc's can only respond in a finite amount of programmed reactions.

When a herd person is alone they'll look lost, uneasy and agitated, when a thinker is alone they'll look contemplative and distant.

Gave up playstaion.
Gave up PC.
Gave up phone.
Slept very little for over a week.
Ate very little during this time.
Crack cocaine(clues in the name maybe) and heroin.

Here's the tricky part, all of this I was aided by something like a personal spirit guide to get here. This all happened very organically, thusfar.

Then the room became thick with sulphurus smelling, smoke, a light grey. Bam --- it's Lucifer, and back out from hell he comes with me. Then he starts getting my gf/assistant to make my Ego bite by putting it through pain/lately embarrassment. At this point I feel my eyes are glowing and everyone I'm around knows something crazy is happening.

That was Lucifer going after Satan. When I cleared the first set of tests and weighing of my heart and mind and saw/met a silent G-d I felt like I had pulled Jesus Christ up from there too. I had the God head, indeed I could have had any God head from there.

Not for the Normies then mods? It's not like I'll give out my name ffs. "They knew nothing of the ritual..."

>diaLOGue

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)