Welcome bant to the weather report for this week...

Welcome bant to the weather report for this week. Today we have a great report because in two days it will be International Cirno Day, so make sure to bundle up and check those nines, because this board is gonna get cold!
Saturday: Due to the recently achieved k0t ID by a kiwi in a frog/wojak thread, we can expect to see more kot threads in the future hunting for the greatly coveted id. This day also acknowledges the new ˢᵉˡᶠ-ᵖʳᵒᶜˡᵃᶦᵐᵉᵈ King of Jow Forums Kot God, who can create kots wherever he goes in a matter of seconds! Stay on the lookout for those ids, maybe you will be next!
Sunday: The long-awaited Cirno Day will arrive with cold weather and an influx of snow. Ice fairies can be seen everywhere, and the OC that ʰᵒᵖᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ will be made will be nothing to scoff at. This is a one in a lifetime opportunity, so make sure not to miss this national holiday.
Monday: The new influx of epic gamers are taking Jow Forums by storm! And to be expected, stormy skies and dark clouds should be expected accompanying these superhuman beings.
Tuesday: Another new daily thread added, >dutch is a meme that holds a lot of promise. This day will be clear and sunny, so take some time off and maybe visit a dutch country for yourself during this time
Wednesday: The dedicated Dragonball board would definitely have a day dedicated to dragonball as well. This day includes Super Saiyan titans such as Gokiwi, dragonball !UNSTjHdDlA, and the Freezer daily poster. Expect clear skies, perfect for battles.
Thursday: This day can be described with one word only... epic. Peter and Ben Shapiro posters alike all agree that this board would not be nearly as epic without posters such as them. Expect light wind and drizzles during this day of epicness.
Friday: Last and certainly not least is the new and incredibly based rageface poster. Being banned from Jow Forums has never been easier, and this guy certainly shows and looks the part! Watch out for rolling lightning and thunder crashes from those angry jannies

Attached: 1521549963677.png (1944x1104, 993K)

I don't go outside so I don't care about the weather

Quite a shame, the world is beautiful out there. Give it a shot once in a while

kot kot kot kot kot

Attached: kingofbant.png (411x412, 202K)

Keep going for it kot god, I believe you can get it one day

man i am not looking forward to Thursday

It could be worse. There could also be frog spam

it's been koturday for 1 hour now

Attached: 1532998162398.jpg (249x249, 11K)

you're an honorable user, weatherman. you shall help guide this kingdom of mine quite nicely.
tomorrow will be a good day.

Attached: lovingkot.png (411x412, 171K)

>dutch

Attached: 1536318202634.png (182x186, 46K)

everyday is a good day on Jow Forums my friend

I think we're forgetting the significance of the fact that trollface is alive again. Desu is alive again. What other old memes will come out of the woodwork in September?

Attached: questionmark.jpg (900x1260, 307K)

I know it won’t happen but I wish CockEyes would come back

what

It's the weather forecast my friend

what

I don't know

Who?

You said you would fuck off Ashleyfag.

I'm not that guy

Attached: 1504864338021.gif (540x540, 1.29M)

What would make you assume Ashleyfag is weather guy?

Okay now THIS is epic