I am a tranny. Being tranny is a disability. Once I have realized that and come to terms with that...

I am a tranny. Being tranny is a disability. Once I have realized that and come to terms with that, it's fucking empowering and liberating. For years I tried to convince myself that I was normal and that I could do normal things like normal women or normal men. And I was devastated every single time something happened that reminded me that I wasn't normal. I went to several therapists, psychiatrists, tried different kinds of antidepressants, but, I was just so sad all the time. Nothing worked to ease my depression.

I was disappointed by my transition: I stupidly believed I could live in society as a normal woman (still being aware that I am XY). Then, one day, a light bulb went on. I said to myself: how do disabled people cope with their disabilities? My transsexualism is a form of disability. The blind person can't read or watch movies. Similarly, I can't date guys or go to the beach in a bathing suit without being stared at. The guy in a wheel chair has to restructure his life, reorganize his home and spatial environment. Likewise, I have to avoid certain areas of the city, avoid certain people, have to work from home, etc... The little person who has dwarfism has to put lower shelves in his home. I have to guard myself and never let my guard down and never fall in love. I can't date like a normal person. I can't go to an office and chit chat like a normal person. Knowing that people will talk about my gender, behind my back, it's too painful.

Paradoxically, once I realized that I am crippled, handicapped, disabled, I feel less depressed. I remind myself that I just happen to have a disability and I can't be mad if society hates me and no man will ever fall in love with me. I have to accept that. It's fucking liberating. The biggest mistake was hoping and believing I could have a normal life. I can't have a normal life. Period.

Attached: IMG_20180906_044556861.jpg (1836x3264, 1.02M)

Are you the one transgender that posts cirno?

go to a gay bar faggot

Attached: images.jpg (212x238, 11K)

Attached: didntreadbernie2.gif (413x273, 1.73M)

yes (+_+)

Disabled people didn't chose to be disabled
You did
You're a retard
And if pic is you, you're fucking disgusting

yikes

why are you so mean? :'(

yikes

Attached: yikes.jpg (411x412, 85K)

rude

nononononononono hahahahahah

I'm paralyzed from the waist down, shut your fat fucking mouth you privileged piece of shit

but being trans is legitimately disability

I'm just blunt
I hope this is pasta lad
I mean, look at you
Fucking look at you man, how did you manage to fuck things up so bad
Look at your face, that's a man's face
Look at your tits, they seems fucking tumors
And these disgusting body hairs?
Dude, DUDE
I hope you've just started transitioning
But even so, i don't think you could improve much
What a fucking fail lad, you're ruined forever
Damned to be a monstrosity

:'(
pls don't be rude

Why is kobe such a fullblown retard?
lurk more

Oh ok
is /s4s/ trolling epic style
I'm relieved

>> hurr I'm going pop estrogen like candy and cut off my fuckin dick 'cause I wasn't born with a vagina, and that's a disability on par with being unable to fuckin walk or feel my fuckin penis 'cause I'm such a pretty little princess

When you kill yourself your grieving mother will be relieved

post legs

Fuck off, I can't even have some fun you double niggers.

Attached: 1536271498760.png (415x372, 70K)

Eat shit faggot
Lurk moar my ass, i lurk the boards that i like and i've never seen this guy

You've put your name, not my fault

If you can't even smell obvious bullshit like this from a mile away you're a little fucking faggot and you need to l u r k m o a r

Attached: 1535469915449.jpg (640x559, 23K)

not my fault my ass faggot

Attached: IMG_20180716_202252.jpg (720x996, 108K)

Image search shows it was first posted on s4s.
Hmmmmmm.....

Sorry I should've just let you have this idiot

Attached: 1529165011203.jpg (453x500, 33K)

This thread escalated quickly

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Attached: 1445738362348.jpg (355x440, 130K)

>obvious bullshit
Sorry if i thought that for once some autentic retard has posted his story on Jow Forums, sometimes i forget that /b/ is dead and that Jow Forums isn't new /b/
Seriously, eat shit and die
not my fault my ass faggot my ass namefag

Shitaly always has the best butthurt posters

Thanks

Healthy scepticism you pastanigger this isn't you acting like old /b/ this is you not being able to tell the difference between a genuine post and a spaniard verbally fisting you in your mozarella ass

Attached: 1516743283135.jpg (900x900, 41K)

are you actually retarded?

Attached: tfw.png (211x289, 40K)

>he tok le b8 eheh
I wanted to believe, in the best case i was mocking a retard, in the worst case i was wasting like 60 seconds of my life writing that comment
There's a German guy that uses a string to hang a water bottle with his asshole, why shouldn't i believe in simple stories like op's one?

Attached: you.png (230x219, 7K)

The difference between other peoples disabilities is that they didn't have any choice over theirs.

You may be mentally ill, but transitioning was your choice.

You're a faggot.

lmao butthurt

Attached: IMG_20180406_204358.jpg (720x836, 132K)

Attached: 1520557011551.png (498x757, 498K)

I'm just replying, reply with more than a dozen words imply being butthurt?

yes

Attached: 1526203242201.gif (500x500, 953K)

saved

also yes

Attached: 1524085949019.gif (500x500, 994K)

sp00key

Attached: IMG_20180222_215027.jpg (482x554, 57K)

Very spooky

Attached: 1510053673715.png (407x341, 95K)

:(