Be American

>be American

Attached: image.jpg (850x1133, 268K)

>get shot

Attached: image.jpg (850x637, 177K)

I fucking hate Amerilards and shart culture

Attached: image.jpg (640x800, 192K)

~It's your fault for being a bluepilled normalfag, America-kun.

fugg

Attached: image.jpg (850x1200, 194K)

I blame Americans for global warming and Hollywood films.

Attached: image.jpg (1858x2000, 374K)

Bumb

Attached: 1536285139998.png (785x757, 64K)

The Civil War was over slavery, not states' rights.

Attached: image.jpg (724x1023, 68K)

I blame Mexicans for wasting tax money on their foodstamps.

That’s because we have bad paying jobs

Slavery had very little to do with the war

Get a good paying job before pumping out 6 rats.

Getting good paying job is hard

too bad

>tfw no red white and blue eyes
>not American enough

If so, then please explain the numerous references to slavery and the rights of slave-holders in the Confederate Constitution, as shown in articles such as this one:
"The citizens of each State shall be entitled to all the privileges and immunities of citizens in the several States; and shall have the right of transit and sojourn in any State of this Confederacy, with their slaves and other property; and the right of property in said slaves shall not be thereby impaired"

Attached: image.jpg (1300x2266, 439K)

But in reality no southern cities owned slaves in fact only the very rich could afford slaves and not very many even did lee let his saves go actually people in the north owned slaves and a*b didn't care about slavery he just wanted the south's resources hell he even broke the constitution many a time so keep your mouth shut about thing's you don't understand

To follow up on this, although it may be true that Lincoln may have not been interested in fully abolishing slavery on a federal level at first, the reason why the Southern states seceded from the Union was to preserve their traditional cotton plantation-based economy, controlled by a few large Southern aristocratic families. The only right that Southern states actually cared for preserving the right of self-determination to was the right of slave-owners to keep their states and the traditional Southern values of iced tea, going to church on Sundays, and whipping black slaves.

If you've got an American IP, you're a Burgermutt, no exceptions, vato.

Attached: image.jpg (780x1040, 175K)

Let me guess you read this out of a textbook

I know that. I'm trying to become super Saiyan American, paco

>if you don't read the same kind of revisionist propaganda written by redpilled historians who defend states' rights and worship baby JEEZUS, you're a libtard deluded by gubmint education

Attached: image.jpg (850x478, 118K)

>Reading propaganda written by the victors
Wow i knew you spics were dumb but wew

Pls don't be racist

Why he's being racist too

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x500, 36K)