Are NPC's unable to create a goal besides for material wealth and status?

Are NPC's unable to create a goal besides for material wealth and status?
Do they ever think of art? What beauty and aesthetics mean in it?
Not because it will bring them further in their life, smarter, give them social status, but to just find out what it means.
In my school we were to analyze romanticist paintings, and most of my class gave the most basics of answers, which in
reality doesn't really answer anything.
No one thought, that they were for an idealistic version or a godlike perfect version of how something could and more
importantly should be in our real world, of which it should be based
That art is like plato's theory of forms/ideas, in that the art we create (non-physical (paintings aren't real)) are
the highest truth and it should be the highest aspiration to look up to.
Looking at the goal of the ideal painting (world) finding the meaning, and understanding it.
The painting needs to visualize that goal, both showing the higher truth and meaning, and also tell what that
truth and meaning is.
Then it is for everyone else to aspire and work towards that goal, and make it our purpose
That is what art should be, and what NPC's don't know. They don't aspire to anything like that, anything higher
than the material world. with what i just said, together, and in what i wrote with plato's theory of forms, we can conclude
that the NPC or normie or whatever you want to call the average human doesn't aspire to anything
and that they are unable to, because they lack the knowledge, the meaning, and why that meaning and knowledge matters
in the first place to run away from that lack of consciousness which keeps them from realising what truth really is.
Also learning the ultimate truths and meanings from art ie becoming more and more tough, because nearly all modern art
is disgusting, ugly quasi tax evading schemes.
epsecially in the modern world, where things are so much different than ever before, we need someone to tell us

Attached: 1532014581516.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)

the higher truth and meaning, what we should aspire to, and then we figure out how to reach that goal in the real world
we need the painters to show us the way to the ideal world, in which we are closer to god and how to show god in
modern society in architecture and everything else.

Attached: 1531332825742.jpg (3000x1705, 855K)

hopefully we can reach that goal, and not end up degenerating like many times before in history
it has been this way with nearly all empires and great nations in all of history
the problem is staying true
of course since im posting this on Jow Forums you and I both know the ones who are taking our hands and walking with us, down the road to the slippery slope

Attached: Rome.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

Are you calling normal people NPCs?

yes, sorry i forgot to write that
normalfags, normies, average joe, the people who unironically use major news sites for their political leanings, who at once curse authority and use it to cast down upon others

like the difference between the modern american dream, and for example, manifest destiny
manifest destiny was a goal and meaning for the country, to expand the land that it inhabited, and conquer the empty continent which showed the greatness and beauty of the untouched nature as god created
now to the modern american dream, it is to fly to the country, expect to be automatically be called a real american, and then influence your foreign ideas in the country
and of course the american dream of becoming successful in making money. the dream changed from creating a business or a product which you cared for, to just expand your material wealth to an ungodly like, which would certainly not make you fit in a needle head to pass through the gates of heaven

95% of Jow Forums is NPCs who think they are not NPCs.

i hate how i try to write this, and teach people what is wrong with not being able to attain meaningful goals, and there is only me and one other post

Your ramblings read like the quest dialogue you skip past in an RPG, you NPC.

reminder that if you fell for the NPC meme, you're a brainlet
people who need to use an inner voice, are low IQ retards

I've been taking a break from Jow Forums, what's the NPC meme? Sounds fucking queer

quite obviously a derail canacuck

If normies are NPCs than people here are NPCs too, they just follow a different script.

NPC spotted. People who don’t use an inner voice are no different from the average nigger who acts on instinct and intuition, but doesn’t have any real thoughts. All of his opinions are reactions or what he learned from other people

its another name for normalfags
and because a study found that most people didn't have or listened to alot to their inner voice
and that they are solely instinct driven (normalfags) because they can't think

well no, because normalfags are those who don't consciously understand what is partaking, and they aren't at all thinking about it consciously
they don't think about why something is, they just think it is, there isn't much logic in their brain or anything making them decide such and such
now others are those who form their opinion
who base it of conscious thinking, thinking about something which doesn't exist, like philosophy, metaphysics

This is one of the ultimate redpilled.
Beauty is Truth. Life is Art.
You will never become the hero you were meant to be until you look and act the part.

Attached: IMG_1824.jpg (1024x767, 176K)

the study simply grouped what people claimed about how they think
it did not make any statement about being driven by instinct, or how intelligent people who claim to think like this are
this is all added speculation of a dubious study to begin with
shills love to jump on any topic/meme that is non-political to distract everyone - this is one of those cases, and if you fell for it, you're a brainlet

beauty is truth and the reverse
beauty comes from the truth, which is god, who is manifested in everything beautiful, unlike ugliness which is not the truth, or how something should be
life is art, art is truth, though not all art that is truth is beauty
because some art that tells of truth, tells of bad things that are happening
art is supposed to show the bad in the world, and what the bad things are at it's core, to change it
and show the good things, the beauty, art, truth, to show what to aspire to and become

Attached: 1531092016429.jpg (2000x1401, 1.96M)

This whole NPC/Inner Voice thing has got to be a long-running joke. Tell me it is guys...please?

fuck off canuck we already know you're full of shit
also, change npc to normalfag and read my posts again

if you believe people have IQ's of 70, then you better start believing in npc like people

I have 145 IQ.

You are just as much of an NPC to me as 70 IQ people are to you.

jordan peterson is that you?

also refute anything else i said
switch npc to average joe or else you're obviously a shill

t. highly advanced NPC, almost capable of passing the turing test

Who gives a fuck about paintings or sports or any other dumb shit. Who creates the rules our money is based on? Who fucking makes laws, who is above them. Who is running the world? Lets concentrate on shit that actually matters.

And this leaf demonstrates, class, how a high IQ doesn't equate with wisdom.

Fantastically good shit, dude. It's insane how things like this are the glue which binds anons to one another, yet we are looked down upon, denigrated, and ostracized for many things, most of which arise from our ability to perceive Higher Things, Truths, and then reacting negatively to all that is counter to these aspirations (read: everything kikes do; everything normies desire).
I think they know, or at least a part of them knows, exactly what they are and what they've made of themselves. For instance, they call us incels in order to assuage the guilt of being condemned by those who in fact voluntarily reject having any part of the cock carousel, instead choosing pursuit of something purer.
Another example: When that article came out saying that men in general prefer virginal women without debts, and all the roasties came out to REEEEEEE their hardest, they weren't confused and asking questions to better understand. No, they knew. Their tiny nearly-snuffed voice which good men call a conscience fully understood the truth of it. So, instead, they reject the obvious, violently, because truth is something they are afraid of. They much prefer the comfort of (((their))) justifications of hedonism, anti-nobility, whorishness, etc.
I often think back to an English teacher of mine who greatly influenced the way that I now think, when he said that one of the truest marks of an intelligent man is the willingness to not only accept unpleasant truths, but to live by them. It's the most essential difference between those who aspire and those who live for pleasures alone. It's the most essential difference between a Jow Forumsack and a normie, or whatever name you choose to give these two sides of man in general.

Sorry to ramble. I agree very much with your conclusions, and see the evidence of it everywhere.

t. NPCs

well art can show everything of those things you described
of course if you're going to show its the jews, its better to just say it and way
but also, if there weren't any jews, there would still be problems, a perfect society without jews, still means that people should have things to aspire to, and things the entire nation needs to achieve
show don't tell, it can show much much more, and its easier to really comprehend then

FUUUUUCCCK!

I can't refute this, as only an NPC would refute this!!

AAAAHHHHGH

Attached: download.gif (389x200, 1.1M)

Probably so. We're still the greatest concentration of thinkers to nonthinkers of any place online.
t. NPC

Art is pretty gay bro.

Attached: IMG_5499.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

IQ is everything user. No other qualities possibly needed. Amazing how dumb most smart people are.

i agree with what you're saying
also the biggest problem, which the jew takes advantage of the most, is exaggerating and using straw-men arguments
also changing the meanings of words

(incels): from men who weren't able to have social and sexual contact with women, even though they wanted to:
to men who hated women because they didn't want to have sex with them, because the men were horrible from the start...
instead of knowing that the hate of women was a consequence of their bad experience, like a phobia
its the ones who can't think clearly or doesn't want to, that changed the conversation to something completely else
the ones that uses lies for their own reasons, reasons that don't have any goals or meanings in the end, which they reach and take from higher truths that really aren't there

Hvis du får tid så tag på SMK og se udstillingen med Danh Vo. Aldrig har jeg set en så stor bunke lort betalt for med skatteydernes penge.
Han havde seriost sat et portræt af sig selv på udstillingen, uden noget. Bare billedet. Den fucking nar.

you gotta appreciate it buddy, would you rather clean your room?
that and consciousness, which i think IQ impacts but im not really sure how, or how much

Attached: 1531348963755.jpg (1480x1201, 324K)

OP with the based thread and gets
You faggots are slacking
Wake the fuck up 4chin

Literally the other way round, Chang
If you don't have an inner voice you're low IQ and dull

That's why curiously, nigs and other nonwhites don't have an inner voice at all

det ærgeligt, SMK har ellers mange gode malinger, så som billedet hvor dannebrog falder fra himmlen, eller er det i frederiksborg? ikke sikker
men har været der nogle gange, og sekundet jeg og min mormor gik ind i den moderne del, kom der bare skulpturer fuld af nonsense ulækker og klam "kunst"

>that drawing
that is one of the most retarded shit I've seen.

er du i den danske discord Jow Forums server?

found it on a random thread, but its
A E S T H E T I C as fuck

These posts are a psy-op to pin us against eachother with doubt

SAGE

explain NPC, I missed this meme

triple-letter-agency-not-saying-your-name-then-the-de-rail-is-coming-stop-glowing-sticks

just convert with normalfag, or average person

Are you serious

>NPC
>meme
It's people who A) are normies who are unable to wake up, B) People without an inner voice

Non-Playable-Character. There was a study that showed that 75% of people don't have an inner voice, never mentally vocalise their thoughts, and run on autopilot in a way that we think of as animalistic. If you've ever dated a girl who sucks at talking about how she feels or what she thinks, she was an NPC. Most people are purely instinctual animals who operate through feeling alone. It's a wonder they are able to use language at all.

Attached: thinking in language.png (931x486, 698K)

i had a girl say to my face that i don't exist, when she doesn't see me. i told her that i still exist and that she just can't perceive me when i'm not around and she said "when i can't see you, you don't exist anymore". she literally couldn't comprehend the difference between truth and perception. she believes that her perception is all there is and everything outside her perception is non-existent.
i mean can you believe this? she really truly believes this, i explained to her in every detail how truth is objective and she just perceives a part of truth, which makes her reality. but she didn't agree, she couldn't comprehend the fact, it's like it gets filtered out or something.
like teaching someone that 4+4=8 and no matter how hard and logical you try to explain it, she will never comprehend it.

How do you know that inner voice is not a demon?
Ever hear a song in your mind that you cannot turn off? Demon.
Ever try not to think of an elephant? Demon.

næh, vidste ikke der fandtes en

Never looked at it that way. Interesting perspective.

Thank you.
So, are we back to the Sapir-Word hypothesis? Which was disproven, by the way.
Language is a virus from outer space, it is a prison of the mind. How are we to say that those with an inner voice are not trapped by the structure and semantics of the language they use, while those without an inner voice can think unbounded by those constraints?

This post reeks of NPC.

just because you're thinking about something doesn't mean its satan
if its your conscious mind thats thinking its you, yourself, like rene de card ¨
i think, therefore i am
you can't have your self be controlled
thats unless you don't really consciously think of your self, yourself,
you have to be able to think about that, to have an inner thought
having a permanent inner voice, means that you can think more intensively and deeper and with more though, it means you're always thinking of something, and why it is, and thats a good thing

>jordan peterson is that you?

He isn't talking about the metaphysics of fucking his granny so no it's not JP

because they are not actively consciously doing so
with an inner voice, its your consciousness doing something, and if that always talks, it means that you are always conscious as yourself, about your self
not being able to do that, means that you only inhabit the mind rather than being the mind
¨
though your unconscious, which is a part of you, your self, isn't really acting, and with only the unconsciouoss, you aren't really partaking in anything you do consciously

It wasn't just language, it was also feeling and visualisation ability.

Tell me the most exciting part of your life?
You are an npc in denial

How do I test someone to find out if they're an NPC?

TFW you realize we are all npc and Jesus Christ was the only main character.

god gave us free will, and i am using that gift from him
declining that gift makes you susceptible to satan taking over you and pouring into you, filth and lies, while not being conscious of it happening

This opens a great conversation, because logic and reason was initially tied intimately with language - the ancient greeks studied grammar in order to think more clearly, because they believed in the process of dialectic to find truth. So, language and it's grammar was a method to find truth. Nobody studies grammar anymore, nobody sees it as relevant at all.

I can see how language can trap us, however. We can be trapped by language, which is why learning more than one language is a good idea.

There's a nice word for that: solipsism. It's the belief that you're the only real person in existence.
Was she at least coming from a philosophical place, like maybe she read the Descartesian notion of the demon supplying all your perceptions and therefore no such thing as truth exists or something? Or was it just genuine retardation

That doesn't answer my question at all,you responded literally like from an rpg
Like when in fallout you click to talk to someone generic and they just spout some random line

NPCs are just bottom barrel people who arnt smart enough to do anything but their minimum wage job for 50 years. nor do they even have the IQ to question it.

good point, also different ideas can only be fully understood in some languages
like the danish concept of "hygge" its very special and specific, but can be used very broadly

also compared to latin grammar, you're going to see things differently because of how you think with your inner voice
the grammar makes that very obvious, especially compared to germanic, and especially north germanic languages like danish,which i speak
also the amount of words, and ideas and things in general you can understand by knowing several languages , are huge

Meh that's new-age cringe-tier nonsense, bro. "The enlightened never think", "language gets in the way of the Tao", and all that stuff. There's a bit of truth to it, but some people (like I did) take it waaaaaaay too far.
You can get to the point that you're absolutely in the moment and detached from everything in the world but people tend to invariably come back to life because while that way of being is peaceful, even blissful at times, it's pretty boring. Life's not meant to a "hummmmmmmmmmmm" flat line of calmness. It's best with a shit ton of peaks and valleys, ups and downs, goods and bads, for flavor.

You ask "What do you think about [purely conceptual idea]?"
Normies can't into the realm of thought

well i am autistic, and an INTP and explaining and reasoning my thoughts and meanings is very hard
so what i write, are the words i say with my inner voice with the context of what im thinking , and what i feel, but can't say out loud, or try to understand verbally

>There's a bit of truth to it, but some people (like I did) take it waaaaaaay too far.
been there, done that. :)

I know that it's called solipsism. I started talking about the topic after watching some Mark Passio talks. I always knew the difference, but I never articulated about it before.
She is just arrogant. The type of women who gets male attention and therefore treats everybody like an inferior. Especially if someone has no girlfriend or isn't successful.
Her boyfriend was so much more worth than her, more successful, more intelligent, more creative, more of everything, yet he claimed that "he would have never believed to date such a good woman". I never understood why as a woman you only have to be thin and have a vagina and suddenly men flip out like they are worth gold. Makes them fucking spoiled.
I always felt like people artificially make up market values and as a man you only have value if the woman can leech of you, while on the other hand the women already have value only for having a vagina.
I'm glad that it's not everywhere like that. I learned that by moving away from my home town.

I disagree with your interpretation of the American dream. The American dream is still forward-looking, the search for "better". In fact, most iterations of the American dream do not concern wealth for wealth's sake but are tied closely to the American family. Yes, you aim for wealth and social mobility, but that is in order to ensure a better future for your own children. The goal is still to strive for higher heights, eternal improvement. This does not seem all that different than your talk of Platonic ideals. Additionally I would like to note that traditionally Americans sought greater ideals in work. The "puritan work ethic" fostered here suggests that productivity is an ideal onto itself. This is not to suggest that people should mindlessly slave away, but that they should always be pushing forward towards their goals. Unfortunately, I think this same ideal allowed the insipid corruption of "progressive" politics to take root. Since Americans are naturally primed to move forward, the term "progressive" naturally resonates. Too few people forget that progress suggests a goal, and the identity of that goal is what is important. No one should want to "progress" towards a metaphorical cliff.

What the fuck is an NPC someone give a frog a quick rundown

S-Soren?

Plato in many ways is key to reviving the spirit in the west, at least as a starting point towards true Christianity. Many of the better mathematicians, physicists, and artists out there have a certain feeling--or knowing--that the things they produce are actually discoveries. That is the calculus, the phythagorean theorem, the mandelbrot set, were not inventions but revelations of eternal divine order. Even Michelangelo posited that his David was already in the marble, made by god, and his job was to reveal it.

May sound cheesy or new agey, but this type of metaphysic and philosophy leads us to meaning and truth, and that's how civilization really happens. When Spencer ranted about taking back Constantinople, it resonated, but why? Why would any atheist want Constantinople? Why would an agnostic empiricist care about such things? The spirit is already there in everyone who was turned on by that little rant he did. They just need to fully realize and develop it, and give grounds for a revival of this western civilization thing everyone's dreaming about.

Attached: Timaeus_creation.png (1457x695, 191K)

well, im talking mostly about pop-american dream
what people use in political context is about creating wealth, when they see a foreigner coming to the country, creating a product, and becoming filthy rich, they say he achieved the american dream
whether that is what scholars think, does not matter, since they aren't the average person, who follows the culture they are brought into

Ex-nihilo, my brother in Christ. Ex-nihilo.

Like other words of the same ending, the term creation signifies both an action and the object or effect thereof.
In technically theological and philosophical use it expresses the act whereby God brings the entire substance of a thing into existence from a state of non-existence — productio totius substantiâ ex nihilo sui et subjecti. In every kind of production the specific effect had as such no previous existence, and may therefore be said to have been educed ex nihilo sui — from a state of non-existence — so far as its specific character is concerned (e.g. a statue out of crude marble); but what is peculiar to creation is the entire absence of any prior subject-matter — ex nihilo subjecti.

>I always felt like people artificially make up market values and as a man you only have value if the woman can leech of you, while on the other hand the women already have value only for having a vagina.
Yeah that's true as fuck. They say that women have an intrinsic value just for existing, and there's a bit of truth to that, even if it's not really fair at all, and they for sure need a reality check. To fulfil their role successfully, all they really have to do is be a good gatekeeper and pop out babbies. Even we don't expect anything more, and our biggest gripe is basically found in the metaphor of the perfect key and the perfect lock: Women are shitty locks these days and that's their only real job.

Men, however, have a lot more on their plate, but also more variation open to them. To be successful, men have to gain enough skill to obtain enough resources to build a good nest, first and foremost, and that requires much much more in a ton of ways than it used to.
All men used to be good at the same stuff,
like hunting, making basic tools, defending against various things, etc, but as modern society grew, we started to need specialists, so now a successful man can be any one of a million different variations, while the true role of women has remained unchanged since time immemorial.
We're all pissed off with them because they're failing at a really easy job while ours only gets harder and harder, I think.

Grammar is still an active field of study, usually by logicians or computer scientists. Programming languages are named as such because they define semantics and syntax in a similar way to "natural languages". It is an interesting field of study.

if women don't even value you and you don't see any value in them, it is basically like you have to pay 1000 bucks for a cup of coffee you don't even want to drink. which basically means the market is completely fucked up and you have no chance to find any value in the market.

Good shit, dude. Basically the philosophy of the muse, and I agree, there's a lot of truth to that.
Tons and tons of great artists - the greatest artists in fact - have echoed the sentiment. Even scientists. Bach would say that he doesn't do the writing and would be amazed to watch his hands acting on their own while his ears heard the music without his consciously creating it.
There was this poet who said that she could feel a poem coming on like a storm in the distance, and no matter where she was or what she was doing, she knew she had to run inside lest she lose the tail of divinity before she could catch it.
Tesla said that he wasn't inventing but was just accessing what was available in the akashic record, or whatever he called it.
I've even experienced it a bit, while improvising on piano, like the feeling that I'm not even the one playing, but they're geniuses because they harnessed it while I've only ever had brief experiences.
Also it's interesting that things that go in a museum, "muse"um, are supposed to only be those which are divinely inspired. We used to know these things implicitly, but we lost our way very badly.

American culture and civilization is inherently built on degeneracy and liberalism. Individualism and freedom are the bedrocks of dissolution and devolution. Indeed it is a culmination of all of the enlightenment's forsaken philosophy. You've projected your own heart's desires onto the "American Dream". There is no higher ideal to any of this. There is only materialism and liberal "progress."

greatly said
i think that those things artists do, are really truths they show visually
mathematicians learn things that already exists as if god already made it true, and they are learning it, and not creating it
you don't create art, you explore the art, the truth which exists, and you put it in a way (paint, play music) so the knowledge of that, what you have learned, doesn't just stay in your head, for you to forget it, but so that the whole world can learn of your discovery
there is all knowledge created by god, and we on earth are able to find it, understand it and supposed to comprehend it
thats why things like evil isn't shown by god, but by the devil, how their trying to show humanity each their side
lying and deceit is obvioously the devil teaching humans that it exists, and god then shows how to look through their lies

>Christianity
Straight into the trash it goes. What you envy about European civilization has nothing to do with the foreign spiritual parasite that exploited it. Moving back to such a broken faith built upon spiritual communism will be to rebuild a boat with termits in the hull.

The biggest bonus of having a conscious and thoughts is that we can simulate real world events in our minds with relative accuracy and it's easy.

It's why humans can build complex things which require a lot of planning and simpler animals cannot. They cannot simulate how a complex thing might work or be of use to them.

The important distinction is, once again, the end goal. Those who see the wealth as an end in and of itself are the so-called NPCs. It seems to come back to the saying "the love of money is the root of all evil" and the misquote "money is the root of all evil". Money is a useful tool for achieving goals, chief among them security for the future. The "love" of money is materialism, the pursuit of objects over ideals. Now while I have no doubt that the original quote was likely also meant as an admonition of (((them))), it also plays very well in this conversation. Consider, for example, that many lottery winners and "discovered talent" often squander their wealth and return to poverty. This could be due to materialism instead of pursuit of ideals. It also shows a lack of forethought, which everyone here knows corresponds with abstract thinking (IQ).

Can someone tell me what's up with these threads? Been going on for 3 days now.

this is the beginning of the npc theory. it took a year or 2 but its gaining in popularity. and then it passed critical mass and everyone say it. now there are constant threads about it

Attached: 1524081534272.png (1265x604, 367K)

I think some doctor discovered that we don't all have an inner voice and some people are pretty much robots/npc

i need to go to sleep soon. holy fuck my grammer is terrible right now. im ashamed

> everyone say it
normally i dont comment on my grammer mistakes but this time i must. this makes me sound like im fucking african AHHHHHHHH

Money is the currency of the material plane. Money is not the root of all evil so much as desire and focus solely on materialism. When our reality began to become increasingly focused on only what we can measure and see, we began to degenerate. To this respect communism and capitalism are indeed flip sides of the same coin, even if one rejects material currency.

well i dont agree with your pic what it says, but hopefully you got something out of my thread
goodnight

Non playable character. De rien fdp.

So do I, I can only relate to people who have Asperger, otherwise almost everyone around me who isn't is basically a NPC

An art and philosophy thread has great value beyond what normally mires the catalog.