The "NPC" meme that's being shilled here hard today is a psy-op by the deep state and leftists to unhinge Jow Forums...

The "NPC" meme that's being shilled here hard today is a psy-op by the deep state and leftists to unhinge Jow Forums even further and make us unable to relate to normies so Jow Forums will be unable convince normies and redpill them to our causes. Stop spreading this shit.

Attached: 1400902095877.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>t. :^|

That or you've got some serious psychopaths.

Also probably setting up for another false flag mass shooting using this narrative.

Their psy ops are getting worse and worse.

Attached: 1534021767514.jpg (1546x357, 249K)

no shit dummy.

t.NPC

Options field nigger

I'm suspicious of it. Mostly because I saw a bunch of threads about it spring up on the same day. Which was the first time I had heard about it on Jow Forums at least.

And even if you had done it right, Jow Forums's not a blue board natively.

FUCKING LEAF

Attached: blue-difference.png (211x228, 4K)

It matches Yotsuba B's non-OP posts, I don't care, suck a dick.

I counter that your post is a psy-op to cause Jow Forums to stop doing what it's already doing. It's all psy-ops, all the way down. What do they have in the cafeteria today, fellow agent?

The NPC is a really good meme and topic of discussion. But a lot of NPCs hate the meme because they don’t get it, and a lot of mods delete good threads, so the NPC meme is probably going to die. The fact some people are NPCs is a huge advantage to know, and it’s probably the base of forming all genuine discussions

Got cool npc stories? Call 1/646/832/2038 m-f ask for j. Donovan

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.36M)

this

I find it incredible that you shills have still yet to push a psy op that's convincing at all.

Attached: 1523501622038.jpg (1857x789, 581K)

NPC have enough instructions to get angry, but not enough to feel much else.

Don't worry my firm is only doing it to show the power of social manipulation in regards to products we sell to customers. We have no plans to AstroTurf this website and would steer our clients away from doing so.

Our clients are brands trying to sell stuff not politicians trying to socially engineer. Our services are useful for traditional social media websites like Instagram/Facebook/Reddit/YouTube/Twitter. Not so much for you guys here. Enjoy it. Love it. The NPC meme is yours. We have another proof of concept "viral meme" planned for a few weeks from now. See if you can spot it ahead of time before it spreads! Peace.

P.S. Our campaign with NPC is over. Anything you see now is 100% you haha!

Attached: image.jpg (564x311, 53K)

this

bump for curiousity

>everything is a psyop
the only thing that changed, is that t_d fags say it's the deep state instead of (((them))).

NPC shillers
>can only know that feel
>are pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything
>always get the girl in the end
>crebits roll

>The "NPC" meme that's being shilled here hard today is a psy-op
Correct.

Attached: 1534796056683.jpg (625x625, 167K)

The "everyone has a soul" thing was a Christian invention.

Also, you will notice that the 2.0 version of this Christian meme is "everyone is equal." Judaism, Christianity and Islam have all been created by a single parasitic entity (YHWH) who is now trying to (again) reinvent itself in the form of liberalism. Its goal is to be an all-encompassing superconsciousness, a single ruler over all. Jews rejected Jesus as a Messiah because though he was the Son of YHWH, he rebelled against him and tried to help humanity. This is why he was killed and why Jews (the first host of YHWH) hate him so much.

This is why Christianity sought to destroy any and all pagan religions. This is also why Odin incarnated as Hitler in WW2. Odin was the first White man (or among the first) who acquired a soul/inner voice (the runes) and shared them among his tribe, and thus he became immortal. YHWH has been waging constant warfare against Odin's people because of that. A soul is a hinderance to YHWH. He desires slaves, complete slaves.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, 18th century Enlightenment philosophy, communism, liberalism - these are all memetic weapons of YHWH. It's adoption kills the soul and makes the hollowed out carcass a vessel for YHWH.

The Antichrist is YHWH's incarnation that will merge all of this into a single religion, and this is the End of Humanity with a soul

That sounds like a Jewish thing to say

They're freaking out because the secret has been revealed.

I wasn't prepared to use the term psyop but this whole thing does honestly feel extremely inorganic.

What's funny is that all the people using this meme are just mindlessly parroting a phrase to delegitimize opinions they don't like, which is intensely ironic. It's already becoming a synonym for shill or incel or kike
>don't agree with me? you must be an NPC lmao
literal robot response. I hope this meme dies soon but it probably won't

Attached: 1531770512547.png (498x520, 18K)

What is the NPC meme ?

Attached: 1521855924981.jpg (1711x352, 226K)

The way you can tell what's a psy op and what's real is that the mods will actively 404 real threads of big happenings that are just occuring. Take for instance the IG report that dropped a few months ago. The mods were banning people and 404ing threads that were being made to suppress the information.

Attached: 1522272110788.jpg (2826x1302, 714K)

When John McCain died they shut down all the celebration threads and stickied one on purpose in order to control the narrative and suppress the fact that nobody likes him. They allowed all those threads attacking anyone who didn't like John McCain though.

Attached: 1516188267118.jpg (1968x398, 210K)

Uh, this stuff has been known for YEARS.

Google search:
>"organic portals" site:montalk.net
>"organic portals" site:truthism.com

Attached: image4.jpg (702x395, 30K)

1 post by this faggot ID

normies lacking an inner dialog isn't a secret and never has been which makes this "revelation" suspicious. thinking without an inner voice is the default model of mammal conscience and if you hadn't figured that out on your own until Jow Forums told you then you are one of those people
>selects meme flag
>hurrhurr u hav to post twice or u r shill lmao xD
consider helium