Redpill me on your countries

redpill me on your countries

Attached: 1483815777030.png (295x229, 92K)

new york but with chinks

we suck in everything and we think we are the best in everything, but hey, at least we are "white"!

we were a british colony and now we're a chinese colony

burger

We was relevant once, now we are not

what was it like?

at least you got hot chicks

Many of its population move to live in the US

the more money you steal the less likely you are to be put in jail

Yes, in all of Latin America
or almost everything

xenophobic & proud

Based except for urban shitholes and west coast faggots.

>redpill me on your countries
burger shart and mutt lole

Stagnant country obsessed with identity.

>be american
>get shot
Only unironically.

f̎͂͌̄̌̐̔̐ͬ̾͐̀̒ͪ̎̄̿e͂̄͗̇̀̾̎̔ͯͯ͂ͯͤ͌ͯ͆̿e͒̈ͯͪl̔̇̈́̈͆i͛̍͑͛̄͆̄̊ͧ̑n͐̎͑̇ͣ̔͒ͦͫ̃ͭ͊ͦ̓g͂ͯ̐͊̃̐ͬ͐̚ ͧ̍ͬͧ͑ͯ͊͛͗̿o͗̀͗̏ͮ̍ḟ̏̊̈̈́̽̊ͩ̂̂ ̋̓̍̓̆c͗ͣ͐̿ͩ̓͂͆̏͂ͯ̉ͩ̑̈́͊hͫͨ͌ͤͭ̌̇͐̆̐́ͨ͌̂́ͭa̎ͧͭ̇ͮͬ͒̒̾õͤ͛͛ͬ́́ͦ͑̐̚ŝ̾͒͗.̎͐̾ͭ̀͆̽͐̒̋̆̈̆̍̈
ͭͨ͌ͧW͑͛͆͛͗̾iͣͩ̈̒̔̿̽t́ͯ͑̌ͮͣ̈́͛͋ͤ͋ḧ́̈̒̈́̃ͦ̽ ̒͛̎͛͋̌ͮ͌͊̾ͪ͋̔͆͊ͣo̿͌̓̈́̿ͦ̚ȗ͊̒̓̿ͩ̊̑̆͐̏̓̾͊̾̌͑̚t̒͆̊̊ͭ̑̒́͆ ̋̾̽ͬ͑͆͒͗o̎ͩ̒ͤ͐̀̐̾̓̾̑r͑̓ͪ̔̔̓͆̓͊ͬͯ̆͗̓̈́̑dͫͭ̓̑e͋ͦ̀̓̽͋̌ͦ̌̆̐̚rͩ̾̆͗̓̓̎ͨͦͭͨͧͣͧ̊.̃̿̄͌̽̈́͛
̊͛̌̿́̓̐ͭ̈́̂ͯͦ̚T̐̔̌̋̈̋ͩ̽hͬ͂ͬ̏ͯ́̿e͐̑̑̈ͮͧͯͭ̆ͪ̄ ̈ͩ͊̾̓ͦ͋̓Ǹͨ̈́ͬĕͣͭ̈́̏̆̆̋zͤ̓̉͗̾̐̄̿ͪ̎̋̏͋ͧ̈́ͭp̃̈́̀̂̍̿̾ͭ̋eͣ̒̏̈́̇̂ͭ̎̽̐̐ͫ̒͗rͫ͑ͩͫ̓̂ͯ̒̍ͯ͋̊d͌͌̆͑ͩiͩ̌̋͌ͭͤͬ̍͆ͪ͑͐̒͂a͛̄ͤͤ̋ͣ͌̈̍̆̃̀̌̉n̈ͧ̍̾̌ͣ̔̂̇̑ ̀̾ͤ̿̾͆̓̄ͭ̋h͆͑͒ḯ̈́͋ͯ̐́̑̀ͫ̆̆͆v̓͂̈́͐ͯe͌ͧ͊̎͆ͭͭͮ͒͑̃̏ͣ̀̇̽-̑͒ͪ̀̈́̃̂̈́̒ͩ̊ͭ

honestly don't know. this country has everything, everyone's experience is different.

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Are you Nicaragua or El Salvador? I am using phone. My country is very poor and fucked up, much worse than yours (either case).

B-But it's justified cause muh nip holohax!

Attached: 1536329863425.jpg (326x500, 33K)

Almost the biggest country, now its just another shit at sewer

f̎͂͌̄̌̐̔̐ͬ̾͐̀̒ͪ̎̄̿e͂̄͗̇̀̾̎̔ͯͯ͂ͯͤ͌ͯ͆̿e͒̈ͯͪl̔̇̈́̈͆i͛̍͑͛̄͆̄̊ͧ̑n͐̎͑̇ͣ̔͒ͦͫ̃ͭ͊ͦ̓g͂ͯ̐͊̃̐ͬ͐̚ ͧ̍ͬͧ͑ͯ͊͛͗̿o͗̀͗̏ͮ̍ḟ̏̊̈̈́̽̊ͩ̂̂ ̋̓̍̓̆c͗ͣ͐̿ͩ̓͂͆̏͂ͯ̉ͩ̑̈́͊hͫͨ͌ͤͭ̌̇͐̆̐́ͨ͌̂́ͭa̎ͧͭ̇ͮͬ͒̒̾õͤ͛͛ͬ́́ͦ͑̐̚ŝ̾͒͗.̎͐̾ͭ̀͆̽͐̒̋̆̈̆̍̈
ͭͨ͌ͧW͑͛͆͛͗̾iͣͩ̈̒̔̿̽t́ͯ͑̌ͮͣ̈́͛͋ͤ͋ḧ́̈̒̈́̃ͦ̽
ͭͨ͌ͧW͑͛͆͛͗̾iͣͩ̈̒̔̿̽t́ͯ͑̌ͮͣ̈́͛͋ͤ͋ḧ́̈̒̈́̃ͦ̽ ̒͛̎͛͋̌ͮ͌͊̾ͪ͋̔͆͊ͣo̿͌̓̈́̿ͦ̚ȗ͊̒̓̿ͩ̊̑̆͐̏̓̾͊̾̌͑̚t̒͆̊̊ͭ̑̒́͆ ̋̾̽ͬ͑͆͒͗o̎ͩ̒ͤ͐̀̐̾̓̾̑r͑̓ͪ̔̔̓͆̓͊ͬͯ̆͗̓̈́̑dͫͭ̓̑e͋ͦ̀̓̽͋̌ͦ̌̆̐̚rͩ̾̆͗̓̓̎ͨͦͭͨͧͣͧ̊.̃̿̄͌̽̈́͛
̊͛̌̿́̓̐ͭ̈́̂ͯͦ̚T̐̔̌̋̈̋ͩ̽hͬ͂ͬ̏ͯ́̿e͐̑̑̈ͮͧͯͭ̆ͪ̄ ̈ͩ͊̾̓ͦ͋̓Ǹͨ̈́ͬĕͣͭ̈́̏̆̆̋zͤ̓̉͗̾̐̄̿ͪ̎̋̏͋ͧ̈́ͭp̃̈́̀̂̍̿̾ͭ̋eͣ̒̏̈́̇̂ͭ̎̽̐̐ͫ̒͗rͫ͑ͩͫ̓̂ͯ̒̍ͯ͋̊d͌͌̆͑ͩiͩ̌̋͌ͭͤͬ̍͆ͪ͑͐̒͂
̊͛̌̿́̓̐ͭ̈́̂ͯͦ̚T̐̔̌̋̈̋ͩ̽hͬ͂ͬ̏ͯ́̿e͐̑̑̈ͮͧͯͭ̆ͪ̄ ̈ͩ͊̾̓ͦ͋̓Ǹͨ̈́ͬĕͣͭ̈́̏̆̆̋zͤ̓̉͗̾̐̄̿ͪ̎̋̏͋ͧ̈́ͭp̃̈́̀̂̍̿̾ͭ̋eͣ̒̏̈́̇̂ͭ̎̽̐̐ͫ̒͗rͫ͑ͩͫ̓̂ͯ̒̍ͯ͋̊d͌͌̆͑ͩiͩ̌̋͌ͭͤͬ̍͆ͪ͑͐̒͂
̊͛̌̿́̓̐ͭ̈́̂ͯͦ̚T̐̔̌̋̈̋ͩ̽hͬ͂ͬ̏ͯ́̿e͐̑̑̈ͮͧͯͭ̆ͪ̄ ̈ͩ͊̾̓ͦ͋̓Ǹͨ̈́ͬĕͣͭ̈́̏̆̆̋zͤ̓̉͗̾̐̄̿ͪ̎̋̏͋ͧ̈́ͭp̃̈́̀̂̍̿̾ͭ̋

the first one

We are an empire.

>t flyover

that'll be 6.29 at the second window

chino chan

corrupt goverment

Attached: ch.jpg (214x300, 12K)

We hand out social welfare flyers in Arabic and Turkish so refugees don't even need to bother learning our language in order to steal our money

Attached: 41039132_1991316867826084_8954711348474806272_n.jpg (869x960, 176K)

We sell 2/3 of weapons of Africa, and becoming northern arabic empire, following the way Sweden traced for us.

Attached: french.jpg (1330x748, 280K)

We have a lot of leftist retards who are pro muslim, but our boarder policies are one of the strictest in the world so they cant do fuck all about it luckily.

Attached: AAAAAAA.jpg (1023x576, 32K)

It's shit. Paychecks are lowered, our President's a dictator, no free speech allowed, people are allowed to beat their wives without any consequences, the politicians try to hide the fact that my country is shit by hiding behind tourism and sweeping it under the rug and we're losing a piece of our land, because goat farmers want to take over lands.

we own your country

Attached: 1536459824353.jpg (1101x701, 276K)

If you want to find out more about my country and how fucked it is, watch The Weight of Chains on Youtube. It sums up everything perfectly.

Hi Alice

Also this place is shit too. Crime is through the fucking roof, Even the whites are parasitic, all services are failling apart at the seems especially health care, licenses and ID checks for FUCKING EVERYTHING, entire political system falling apart because muh red white and brexit, thought police, You have to see Muslims and blacks with healthy non malnourished kids when you go outside, its fucking awful

It's okay

I feel your pain, mate.

It's actually multiple countries pretending to be one country.

Completely fucked by two governments who hate my nation

Germany and USA?

UKG and Scottish gov

low iq dick sucking shit tier cringe nignog flipflaps

immigrants, hicks, and fags

The political parties are just a money laundering scheme.
Also the mafia is pretty strong thanks to sicillians and serbians

also forgot to add around yearly car bombings

>west coast faggot seething

Thank us later for all the money we bring

around yearly car bombig is really big.
As big as a fucking

we are extremely based

another failed state

best internet

YATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Attached: YATATATATA.jpg (1152x864, 154K)