Prove me that murder is objectively wrong

Prove me that murder is objectively wrong

Attached: 1536476795743ttt.jpg (1292x691, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gn-hfrge3I8
youtube.com/watch?v=bOG3wZh8cLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no u

Confucius said, never do something to someone you wouldn't want to be done to yourself. Hence, murder is wrong, unless you want to kill yourself.

Wait, so you tell me that there are 50633 homicides (a year?) over half of the world, while Brazil gets all and more of it?

This is a moral value.
Keep being subjective

The guy is saying that just 0,03% of brazilians are killed each year and he wanted much more because, according to him, the country needs to get rid of 30% of population

That's kinda sad, man. What is your opinion on that? I mean, the overpopulation - not a need of civil war.

Attached: .jpg (1438x1066, 182K)

The flaw in your thinking is the assumption that morality is inherently illogical. In truth most moral rules never do hold any logical value on an individual basis, meaning that (I kill you, it doesn't negatively effect me, thus it's not wrong.) However, humans are by nature a social species, and thus moral rules exist to keep the human species as a whole functioning properly. With this being in consideration (I kill you, you were the primary food supplier for our village, I now have to self provide which will limit my previous production, or I will starve.)

I think we need give better live conditions to the people.
Brazil has the biggest reserves of oil, water, iron, natural resources, plants and animals in the world.
This should be enough to give a better life for people here

Or to get used, robbed and humiliated. Seems like you need people a few thousand more people with balls here and there, probably change laws a bit. I have no idea about Brazil's politics so I won't say anything past bland rethorics.

Attached: .png (600x569, 290K)

If everybody murdered someone, the species wouldn't survive. Therefore, murder is wrong.

Considering the flag and question OP has probably killed someone. Who was it?

>nz left off the map
it never gets old

Attached: laugh face 34.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

How the fuck is Brazil overpopulated? It has like a tenth as many people as India does despite being much larger.

Maybe they are more urbanized thus making crowdy, half-filthy cities?

Attached: .png (1000x1008, 439K)

You need start to kill too

90% of people live in cities.
São Paulo has more people than Portugal

Jesus said so

Attached: murder is haram.png (2108x1400, 389K)

most of that land is unusable, the majority of the population lives in 3 or 4 cities

Universalized Maxim

Attached: 1523618601831.jpg (2048x1536, 112K)

you can always send 70 millions ppl into space

it's not wrong

op is probably gone, but i'll ask this anyway. what sorts of problems does brazil face because of overpopulation?

who cares, they are spics and niggers.

>who cares
certainly not a corn syrup slurping amerimutt

first of all I am not a com,whatever that means.Second of all I am not an "amerimutt, my hair is blond and eyes are blue.i am superior to every other race.

I am pretty sure OP's pic is shit
china alone probably have more than 50k

If you murder, you should also quickly muder friends and family, to minimize emotional trauma

rofl

bro....

Attached: XD.png (144x119, 5K)

YATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Attached: YATATATATA.jpg (1152x864, 154K)

Tra!!
Traaaa!!1

youtube.com/watch?v=gn-hfrge3I8

>claims to be superior
>Still lives with his parents and doesn't know how to play guitar

MExicans are whiter than you, mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=bOG3wZh8cLI

Make up and lights