Albania hate thread

Attached: 1342367_stock-photo-flag-of-albania.jpg (600x401, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trackingterrorism.org/group/albanian-national-army-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Idk

Extremely based and redpilled

Insecure about your own country much? Albania is a beautiful country with a lot of nice coastline

so nice that their trash keeps comming to our coast

albania and bosnia broher against serbua

ackchyually yes

Attached: download.jpg (450x330, 19K)

One of few countries where Polacks can have holiday like a king. Wonderful country.

I have nothing against Albania as a country but i have something against the zerg Albanians who swarm out into other countries.

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 55K)

Albania is WHITE

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 39K)

This is the peak performance of an Albanian, folks.

He had a serb flag before moving thread kek. We Kosovars get Albanian flags when posting online.

I've never even heard a single neutral thing about Albanians, much less anything positive. Every person I've ever met with Albanian heritage has been the literal scum of the earth.

Attached: 1524992628815.png (626x700, 399K)

Why does Kosovo have a dotted line for a border with Serbia on maps while everything else is solid lines?

Because the maps need to be politically correct so Serbia doesn't chimp out every time they look at a map and see Kosovo with proper borders.

i hate

Oh, i always thought you were an autonomous region of serbia. You're a full country, just not accepted by the world like the kikes chimp out over Palestine?

It was an autonomous region of Serbia until these gypsies showed up and just said ''Hey, this is our land now. We're gonna take it. Thanks, America!''

Africans don't support us and Serbia is literally giving them weapons to continue not recognizing us. Most of of the white countries recognize us. Romania doesn't because of Transylvania, Spain because of Catalonia. Greece because of Cyprus. Conflicts like that.
We haven't really invested in recognition as we'd need Russia to not veto it in the UN in the first place, and they're allied to Serbia.
We have everything normally though. Government, law, police force, etc etc.

You Kosovars don't exist as a nation. Kosovo is either an independent country or belongs to Serbia.

You mean until you committed genocide and made clear that Kosovo being part of Serbia was no longer an option.

It's an independent country. Glad you finally realize it.

You don't even have your own army! You have that group of terrorists and NATO soldiers. And those NATO soldiers are not yours.

You did the same fucking thing. Don't pretend like you don't know, silly Analbanian.

It is, but doesn't belong to Albania. You people weren't originally there.

We do not have an army yet, but it's being worked in that direction. All is prepared and will come soon. We have no terrorist, despite what you brainlet might want to believe. The NATO soldiers protect us, for which we are thankful :)
No we did not.
>ad hominem
kek

It does in fact belong to Albania. Albanians have lived in Kosovo long before you came to the Balkans, immigrant.

Alright, want me to bring out the proof your ''Army'' does some really scummy shit?

Imaginary proof about an imaginary group doing imaginary things. Go ahead.

I bet 5 cents that's in serbian cyrilic.

LMAO. Illyrians aren't Albanians, despite the fact you claim otherwise. If anything, Vojvodina belongs to you.

Vojvodina belongs to Hungary.

And so does Croatia. Let's just close it here. We did ethnic cleansing, you did ethnic cleansing, Americans did it as well. You can't deny the truth.

Also, did you forget about something?
trackingterrorism.org/group/albanian-national-army-0

No. Croatia belongs to Croatia. Vojvodia belongs to Hungary and was stolen after ww1. You did ethnicc leansing, we did not. In fact Serbs have privileges under the law in Kosovo which are plainly unfair. Americans liberated us from you. You can believe whatever you want, as is expected of a serb.
That's an illegal group. I don't see any "ethnic cleansing" in that article either. Why would you post something counter productive to your own argument?

Alright, you win. Just don't destroy our churches. That's all we ask for.

Also, where is your proof that Serbs have priviledges? In fact, while I was in there, I couldn't do anything, because I was a Serb.

If we wanted your churches destroyed, they would be, we're not interested in them.
How about you stop blocking us internationally, threatening us with war, stop making the northern border insecure? That's all we ask for. You don't even need to apologize for the killings you did nor pay reparations to the families.
In the constitution. You have rights and privileges we can't dream of.
Where were you exactly and what did you try to do?

Tried entering some cafe across the street. My friend lives there. The staff said I couldn't enter because I'm a Serb and only know how to speak Serbian and English.

Where? It could very well be that the owner lost family to the Serbs during the war and would be naturally unwelcoming. Your situation would be like a post ww2 German trying to go into an Israeli cafe.

>Albania hate
Most balkan states are retarded, not just Albania.
The region being split between Germany, Italy, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria when?

It's a small town in northern Kosovo. Mostly a mixed village of both Serbs and Albanians, both pretty unfriendly to eachother. Also, I'm pretty happy with you gaining independence. It's in my opinion for the best. I'm just angry that we're losing a part of our territory that we had history with.

I'm okay with this, because our government is extremely retarded.

I wouldn't know about the north as after the war it became majority Serbian while Albanians moved south out of fear.
Your history with Kosovo is of conquest, i don't see why you see it as "holy land" just because for a while all a king of yours managed to hold was it. Your people started in east-central europe, why do you see such a southern place as your holy land? It makes no sense. You found it populated with people of a different language and culture and then colonized it. I suppose all this can be attributed to propaganda from a young age.
It's a shame because we could have lived together in peace, like in old Yugo times, if it wasn't for your leaders desire for conquest and control.

I know. Everybody after Tito was incredibly scummy. Especially Milosevic who was responsible for all this chaos. My biggest wish is that all people of Balkan form one country together. No conflicts or fights of what belongs to who.

One country will not work because people will still want more for them. Separate countries in an alliance, that would be the better alternative. Now I see why NATO and the EU insist on enlarging into the balkans.

Well, an alliance called the Danube League or The Balkan League would work. But NATO or EU shouldn't put their nose there. You know what happened last time they did that.

Last time they did that they stopped a genocide. Wrong person for that argument lol

They killed Kosovars as well. The civillians didn't deserve to die or have their homes destroyed.

A handlful of Kosovars died to bombs missing. The Serbs killed thousands.

Wait a second, you think the deaths in Kosovo and the destruction was caused by NATO?

Listen man, I don't wanna argue with you. I didn't have to do anything with the murders. I'm from the north of Serbia and I wasn't even born during the Balkan War. All I know is that our politicians should apologize, but are too arrogant to do so.

By who else was it, exactly? They bombed the entirety of Serbia, including Kosovo. Yes, Serbian soldiers did kill Albanians, but NATO did much, much worse.

YEAH, BOMB EM ALL

I'm glad you think this way.
You are terrible misinformed. Is that really what they teach you there? Nothing about entire villages massacred and put into mass graves? Nothing about the forced deportation of a million people? The thousands of people who are still missing? The minefields for which they still don't want to give out the maps so they can be cleared?
None of those is known there???

They just teach it briefly. They don't go into details.

Wow.

I wish everyone thought like this. I'm sure terrible things happened in the past between, but i think keeping the hate alive is just a bad idea.

Between albania and serbia*

I know. I used to think of Kosovo as just another location in Serbia. Didn't know so many things happened there.

And you must understand that the wounds are still fresh. Some eventually got closure, but many have disappeared and for their families the pain refreshes every single time they watch the news, hoping to hear something, hoping maybe their loved ones are imprisoned somewhere and not dead.
The people here don't hate the Serbian people, but we will never trust your government, police, army again.
I hope that the young generation in Serbia learns the truth and does not repeat the sins of the past, so we can all live in peace.

I am happy that you're not one of those who believe everything their government says and end up hating us for no reason and I hope that there will be more like you.

I completely understand. I lost my uncle in the Balkan War. He didn't want to go, but they forced him. Either that or prison for life. Somebody has to overthrow the current government of Serbia, because we live terribly. Our scummy president thinks he can maintain some kind of ''diplomacy'', but I think that is impossible. America hates us, Russia thinks of us as a puppet and nothing more and we have nobody to resort to when our politicians put us in a bad light just because they want to grab as much money as possible. Also, thank you for what you said. Everybody else just calls me a fake Serb for thinking that we aren't that great of a nation after all.

PENIS

Attached: 8476a197f2131ed154f71ffa59b032ba.jpg (777x1150, 94K)

cool, someone else ruined the the serious discussion first, so I dont have to look like a fag for posting this

ROLL THREAD
what kind of albanian are u?

Attached: Albania roll.gif (1392x5050, 1.79M)

roll

yes! I'm Adjolfe Xhitlar!

I appreciate the way you think, if most thought the same way, we could have so much more peace and prosperity as a whole.

Roll for the hell of it.

bump

Yeah, I agree. Also, why is it that I don't see many posters from Kosovo or Albania on Jow Forums?

>""""""he"""""" hates albania

Attached: geshurpamje.png (635x441, 22K)

rollin

:(

Attached: 1489606219745.png (1017x652, 120K)

roll

Interesting premise but the successful European countries wouldn't have you.

This.

How am I supposed to stay focused on talking shit on Albanians with a poo here?

Attached: 1534807521306.gif (350x342, 1.87M)

They may still be rangebanned in most of the country, thanks to the autist last year that spammed sparking another anti-anime flood.