Are women idiots?

Are women idiots?

Attached: 049E3FC0-B449-44AF-AC37-1375B6A50390.jpg (848x565, 87K)

yes, women are npcs!
sage 'n' /thread shala bala bing bong

They are utter and complet retards. Why the fuck are even allowed to do things unsupervised?

unironically yes

The overemotional ones are.
But have encountered many intelligent, based, redpilled women. So there's hope.

Yes but i would want the second to the left to look at and observe, quite the aesthetic specimen

yup. they dumb. no doubt. I'm gonna make a youtube video about this soon so if anyone has any good relevant hard info, by all means share.

I've only known one that isn't and I'm old

of coruse they are, they have to love you

they are soulless and unfeeling and unthinking.
i literally view them as an animal, not even kidding at all.
like legit, i dont see them as human beings. theyre empty and hollow

Same, I also view them as animals.
Women are some of the worst I've ever met. They really have no capacity for anything. Every each one of them is a whore if given the chance and will abandon their own children so they can have an orgasm.

With men I can at least excuse them for their behavior but with women I can't find an excuse for why they are so destructive and parasitic.

Attached: npcthreads.png (1304x890, 160K)

No, they're wonderful men hence women

Shill thread.
Interesting threads:
Decentralized (censor-resistant) alternatives:
Turkey enters Idlib

Yes even the smart ones

ya but they're so fucking hot

A group of woman is statistically smarter than a group of men. So...

is the pope catholic

In terms of IQ, no. In terms of wisdom, honour, courage, pretty much any other virtue you can think of except kindness, absolutely yes.

Wahhh I got cheated on wahhh

Oh boy another term fags playing dress up can use. "I'm a wonderful man! I'm a wo-man! ;-)"

They come here all the time

And a majority of those are shills

Yes, yes they are.
>B-but I've met a few that were totally redpilled!
So? I've met a few black men I wouldn't call niggers because they were genuinely good, hard-working and respectable folks, doesn't my opinions of niggers overall and what should be done with them has changed; exceptions don't make the rule.

Attached: Arthur on women.jpg (1131x652, 475K)

they need to realize they aren't men. when that happens most of the problems caused by women will evaporate

All the girls at university are massively privileged white girls who've generally grown up in the city and never faced any adversity. So many of them are deeply tied up in victimhood politics tho, its a constant theme and clearly defines how they see themselves. Only a few of them are actually seriously dumb tho, similar smart:stupid ratio to men. The difference is, the stupid men won't be offered high paying jobs by the big companies who are frothing at the mouth to hire more women, regardless of merit.. Oh well, guess I'll just end up unemployed.

Discussing politics with my gf, I can safely say she is underdog an idiot

>but to pay them honour is ridiculous beyond measure and demeans us even in their eyes
This is such an intelligent statement. Women don't like men who like them too much because women know how subhuman they are.

Yes, so what? They're women. They exist to make you happy and give you children. Why would you want to discuss with her about physics and politics? You retards are clearly virgins

Smart women are unattractive to me
Why would I want a smart woman? Wtf
Q
>arguing with your Gf about intellectual stuff like politics

Yes, well the young ones are there or getting there. There is the female that I work with that constantly spouts women wage gap myth. She called into today was late 3/5 days this week. No wonder roastie isn't making any money. Also she is fucking one of the department heads.

Attached: 1534180876104.png (800x800, 597K)

>why would you want to discuss with her about physics and politics?

Only masculine men will understand. Masculine men only have sex with women and nothing else.

Even in a place like this, which is supposed to be redpilled, every time that some user feels like LARPing as a girl, without fail, there's bound to be some idiots that completely melt at the concept of being on the same thread as a "redpilled girl" and buy into the bullshit; you'd swear they ran into a unicorn or something.

Attached: img_e42ba29fb74b08cdae7ef106d392ec07102084.jpg (480x640, 49K)

Something you don't seem to understand or have any experience with; women are terrible at everything. I mean everything. They can't cook for shit, can't clean well, can't fuck well, can't suck a dick well, can't discuss well, they can't do anything well.

They're just mediocre at everything. They exist solely for their ability to give men erections, look pouty and in need, and shake their tits and asses for us.

I could understand if someone would say "well hey, here's a woman that can do anything just as well as a guy can!" but that woman does not exist. She may exist in her head, or by the proclomations of that faggot who is outright lying to both of us and her so he can get some pussy, but in the real practical everyday sense, intelligent competent women DO NOT EXIST.

>similar smart:stupid ratio to men
IQ studies 101, men are either way smarter or way dumber. Averages do not apply.

Promoting women to top positions is pure affirmative action

if any woman ever complains of the wage gap tell them your friend is a lawyer and that we can sue the shit out of the company for doing that. i've done this exactly once and the woman said ok let's do it and then we never spoke again. i brought it up once more when i was passing her in the hallway and she just completely ignored me

my mom calls in sick all the time so she can stay home and watch HGTV.
meanwhile her 7 year old son is totally neglected, she doesnt feed him, he feeds himself with candy bars and chocolate milk while shes in her room with the door shut.
sometimes ill visit and he will be there totally alone and ill ask him "how long have you been watching tv?"
he will say
"since i got up"
"has mom fed you yet?"
"no"
meanwhile its like 4pm.

and then i come on here and see cucks spewing
>1488 the beauty of the aryan woman must not perish from the earth
you stupid fucking niggers stfu

Sure.
But so are men.
Humans in general are greedy, manipulative, self-centered cunts.
Why? Survival. The tribesmen or tribeswomen who always let the others take most of the resources would die out, and those who were greedy and took with force survived.

The thing people have to understand is that humans are not designed by evolution to function effectively in collectives larger than 50-200 people.
Past that and we lose our connection with the people around us.
For a time social institutions like the Church or the national army was enough to give a sense of community, but those institutions have lost most of their power in the last 50 years.

Mostly, yes. But I must say that our decadent culture accentuates their idiocy to levels never seen before, our grandmas were fine.

theres not enough men about to properly tard wrangle them all.

>There are no men of average intelligence.
Yeah ok.

>watching HGTV

kek she's either masturbating to BLACKED vids or has some shitskin in there railing her milf ass.

Are you a woman? The idea is that the smartest and dumbest people are men. Women are mediocre.

They're pursuing an ideal user, it's not a bad thing in itself, I think, the problem is where it starts to affect their perception of reality and you have anons swearing by their lives that QT virginal, pure and wife-material girls are just around any corner and the problem it's you're not looking hard enough.

Attached: oc0jxkQ7U91vc1y9yo7.jpg (1085x1600, 426K)

Oh ffs. It's not one of those Joan threads again? Yep, check out filename. It's Joan alright.
I've gotta stop getting sucked in. They must love baiting us.

yes but only white women

Spanish women are the biggest whores
Like unironically I was shocked

Arguably

women are the downfall of civilization

Attached: 1535829359282.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

>women arent for that either because thats perverted and promotes fornication and lust and a lot of evils that god didnt want

Look you fucking bible tard verse spewing brainlet nigger, your God does not exist.

Now this doesn't mean you can't have a moral compass because someone doesn't believe in your historically recent christ-cult, far from it. The creation of The Law was something thought up for the sake of civilization abiding by The Golden Rule, itselt not a christian invention either but the basic moral compass for humanity at large.

Seriously go kill yourself you stupid fucking cuckold nigger. I bet your church told your dumb ass to put Christ before yourself, didn't they, and like a good little goy you unquestioningly bought into the fairy tale feel-good bullshit, because it's obvious it is all you know and all your zombie nigger ass will EVER know.

Fuck you you catholic ass

What's retarded is that there probably are some "redpilled" women here, but retards like OP and some of the others in this thread drive them all away.
You faggots are just turning potential allies away with your kvetching.

>000

Attached: 1535501130316.gif (528x555, 816K)

sure

The point of inciting those kind of things in men is for the sake of fomenting procreation, though.
The institutions we build around said practices for the sake of creating a stable society and keeping fornication in check is another matter.

Attached: 5.jpg (1106x1600, 483K)

Homosexual man detected. Women are not your friends, queer. They are for sex only.

of all the Girls in that Group, you have to choose the uggo

Attached: Nogizaka46 Sekai de Ichiban Amai Natsu on Bomb Magazine 011.jpg (1277x1600, 264K)

>t. shut-in

They're there to give you children and to act as foundation for a Family which a man will support by having a woman who supports all his decisions

>there probably are some "redpilled" women here

Attached: 1533204642948.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>So...

This is either some stupid fag hag or an actual faggot.

is the sky blue? stop asking rhetorical questions. this is a serious forum.

She was the only reason I cared about Nogi, after she stopped being the center I was basically done with them. Only watched their MVs to catch whatever glimpse of her I could, after she graduated and that was no more I stopped caring at all.

Attached: tUjdu.jpg (1280x1746, 425K)

well, different strokes for different blokes, i guess.

Attached: 327557a6c70401cde1884350da6fbfe4--akb-wallpapers.jpg (500x662, 48K)

While you queers are drooling over manufactured personalities, I'm fucking a 10/10 taiwanese girl who has already given me my first child.

I'll never understand the fascination with pop idols like you gay fucks. Just go out and meet an asian girl if you want one. They all love huwytu cocku anyways.

user, we both know this place is 75% shitposting nowadays.

It's always the same shit
>Y-you need to tone down the sexist rhetoric guys, we might drive the women away!

>Nishino
Yeah, very different strokes that's for sure.

Attached: 5.jpg (1590x1100, 613K)

I think they are not retards as long as they are not in a group. Seems to me they then switch to lemming mode.

>in terms of IQ...
>...and kindness
>no
Kill yourself

Sure thing mate, I believe you.
At least I take my eye-candy for what it is, unlike others with their painfully transparent bullshit.

Women are very much inclined towards acquiring and maintaining social approval, given the right group she'll turn into and do anything, convictions or ideals be dammed.

Attached: ocbaunJE451uc1y2jo4.jpg (1280x1810, 653K)

Hey, all you had to say is that you're some low confidence ugly motherfucker that is incapable of pulling hot chicks. Sucks that you crapped out on the genetic lottery but don't project your incel insecuritites onto everyone else.

>At least I take my eye-candy for what it is
well put
also, i like Saito the most

Attached: 4.jpg (1109x1600, 312K)

Ah true, thought of it later. But we have a saying in dutch: that empty vessels are the loudest. Which, if you ask me, paints reality very well (dunning krueger)

Stop taking jewish psychology as gospel. Everything they preach to you is to your own disadvantage you retarded nethercuck.