Where can u live where the individual is god

where the governmenht olny exzits to arm childeren when there bron so that thay \can k8ill the leaders kill the folowers kill the tribes people and kill there own parents if thay try to rule over them as countryu that is bulid bulit of the people sosidty throws out a nation who sole perpus is to be a middle finger to the east and west where everyone is a killa that want to be left alone a real liberal sosidtyu

Attached: sb.jpg (474x449, 31K)

Impressive. 80 words with 18 spelling mistakes

fuck off cunt ur people could not even get a prion island right

perzen

I think you're just memeing. It even says so in your ID

thanks for the correction

i am dead ass if i had a time mashen i would drop gun in to the aus when the fist perzeners arived and turn it in to a lAND OF KILLAS THAT BOW TO KNOW ONE A ETURNAL PERZEN RIOT

Y CANT U CUNT TAKE ME SERUSLY I WANT POWER AND CONMTROOL TO BE ILLGLE I WANT A PLACE WHERE THERE IS A LIBERASL SOSIDTY THAT NOT PROGRESSIVE THAT DOSE NOT WHAT TO BE BETTER BUT WANTS FREEDOM

>where can u live where the individual is god
Wild places. Appalachia; Alaska; the Australian outback where nobody even has to know you exist. You could just drop off the grid.

Have a free (you) for the effort

well good day to u ser u cristian/humanist scum

Attached: 1516800672932.jpg (500x800, 25K)

Ms. Normie spotted

fuck off ure a bitch that what i call normies

how am i a nore amnd i am a dude

Attached: 2018-09-13-011847.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I'll rape your ass m8

normie

try it and i will kill u or die trying

I won't allow you to die
I can only achieve orgasm to the sound of confused screaming

t.underagefag

then i will kill u

i am 25

Well you spell like a child.

u just hAVE EVIAL CRISTIAN AND HUMANIST VAULES

Attached: ac.jpg (474x565, 37K)

I DONT FLOOLW RULES LIKE AS MAN UR A BITCH CUX U HAVE STANDERS THAT U HOLD PEOPLE TO

I'll rape your ass m8

I WILL KILL U BEFORE U CAN U RAPEIST SCUM

>tipping intensifies
How does having standards make me a bitch.

Do you even know how many europeans there are
We've all been trained to rape american ass since birth
So you're gonna do absolutely naught but shit m8
I'm gonna make you wear a dress

BITCHES BOW DOWN TO OTHER PEOPLE BITCH WANT TO RULE OTHJER OTHER BITCHES PUSH PEOPLE TO BE BETTER BITCHES HAVE A CAN DO AUTDUDE BITCHES HOULD PEOPLE TO STANDERS IMNSDTEAD OF LOVEIN G PEOPLE AT ROCK BOTTEM AND STAYING THEM BITCHES WHAT POWER AND CONTROOL BITCH Have empthy in stead of relatein g to people ie to reate is to get i to some one elce thought proses the list gos on

You in a dress m8
Like a little sissy girl

Type in english.

i will fight till i am 6 feat under that is what a manm if u suck up to a wo,man or sodty ur a bitch

learn crial thinking and to not be a slave i hope ur kids kill u

Thats an aweful bad thing to wish upon a person, it makes you look like a child. I would never wish something bad to happen upon anyone.

i like woman and men with guns that are phycopaths not ur bitchery

Also they wont kill me because I will raise them to be respectful to me and other people.

kid shjould rize them selk and kill any one that want to rule over themj as the kid grows up he become man and wants the very some thing if u can changte u afre not a man but a slave to ur lover sosidty ect

u mean berian wash u slaver

Why are you so rude, did something bad happen to you user.

my life has always bin out side the norm sosidty gets in my way

You like what I tell you to like m8
And after you put on your sissy dress
The only thing you'll be liking is my cock down your ass
m88888888

and i would not be rude3 if u gqwve up give up is acptance

i will kill u before ythat happens cunt

Yeah, I'm sure it has been friend

i am not ur frinde u ride or doie for u frinds at best u would be a asoseeite

I think the correct term is acquaintance

a-so-see-it is is like acquaintance but u y hang out with them like a paardy buddy i frind is some some u show ur true self thew self center unconsite asshole

Just how inbred can one get?Jow Forums finds out,and more today,only on OP's thread.

i am not inbread fucker i am a individualist

So am I.Tell me why you are an individualist,and what else you believe.
Personally,I believe that a bureaucracy is inefficient,as the state is in effect a monopoly in certain sectors(All sectors in some countries)-this causes them to have no competition,and thanks to laws enacted by themselves,their monopoly goes unchallenged- Corruption,kickbacks and pure laziness are the results of such policies
And when people say -Who will build the roads,etc
The answer to that is simple,you and your neighbours can pool in money voluntarily to hire the most competitive company in the free market
Of course,I still believe in the basic rule of law
A law run by for-profit corporations would undoubtedly be biased.
I'm also pretty libertarian socially,I personally believe in the N.A.P.

i belive that the best life is led in a soatary maner if u dont have to deal with other people the sworld becomes simple just servibe hunt camp ect where is the system is there to ensdlave u to say u have to not do xyz even if the olny thing i am hurting is my self suaside is a big exsample i feal ike government imperzens me even when i am free

i am for the anti agresstin princble u try to rue over me or take my property i kil u

I see.Anarcho-primitism then.Respectable ideology,though personally I believe that technology will help us to get to post-scarcity faster.
Side note:Is English not your first language?

the olny laws i want would be u are the god of ur self u olny can rule over ur self and u kilk any one that wants to rule over u

it is i am just a bad speller

Jow Forums is not a place for political discussion anymore.Nowadays it's a neo-nazi circlejerk

yes it is