300 Pakistani women serving in Israel’s army

Attached: 1536856752435.png (704x678, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.com.pk/print/226222-28-SSU-commandos-complete-Navy-SEAL-training
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice ID

The "army" there is a joke. Basically ROTC.

So why are they in the israeli army?

JEW’D

we send thousands of our officers to foreign armies(US,UK,Germany) and serve their full terms in that Army and then come back and improve the Pakistani Military
e.g one Pakistani Naval officer joined the US navy then Navy Seals served his full term went on combat mission for the US came back to Pakistan took all that he learned from the SEAL's and created the Pakistani equivalent on the Navy Seal's the SSGN

right now as ties with the US are breaking where sending our officers to Russia for training

Do you want to stop religious radical terror or not because you’re not doing a very good job desu

>one Pakistani Naval officer joined the US navy then Navy Seals served his full term went on combat mission for the US came back to Pakistan took all that he learned from the SEAL's and created the Pakistani equivalent on the Navy Seal's the SSGN
I was going to mention that I thought are countries hated each other
>right now as ties with the US are breaking where sending our officers to Russia for training
but you addressed that lol

neither are we, bluepilled cuck

Attached: 1511101611588.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

here's the thing
Pakistan can stop Islamic terrorism and the Taliban if it wanted but the fact it chooses not to
it has a obsession with strategic depth and believes that only a Taliban controlled Afghanistan could be a good ally towards Pakistan and that a Democratic Afghanistan one would ally with India

we were partial ally's during the 60's but then after 1971 when we lost to India we relied on the US for Military training to improve out selves
and when the Soviets Invaded Afghanistan we were the best of friends all allied to defeat the godless communist

what do you think Pakistan should do?
And is India really a threat to you guys? It seems like since both of you are nuclear powers, war wouldn't be an option. I know you both hate each other, and of your history, but I'm not up to date on current events for both of your countries.

its complex
we have been in a cold war with India since 1971
as long as the Kashmir exists there will be issues between us

thenews.com.pk/print/226222-28-SSU-commandos-complete-Navy-SEAL-training

bump

بہُت خُوب۔

wtf i love jews now

you have always loved Jews

H.O.T.T.

They use women because sandniggers believe that if a woman kills them they are going to hell like a sinner.
Jewish tactics against literal inbred retards.

Attached: beep_beep_what_time_is_it.jpg (640x546, 44K)

I wish they were that retarded

doesn't it say somewhere in the Quar'an that women are objects and that they should be treated as such?

That was a Trump speech.