USA States thread

Post the first thing you think of about the previous poster's state. American posters, post your state.

I'll start.

Wisconsin.

Attached: Nylon-American-Flag-closeup-1.jpg (1800x1200, 197K)

lol cheese

ca

faggots and weed

weed! I wanna move to California one day

georgia

lol you shouldn't have stopped lynching nigs stopping for a rest in the peach fields

incest too lolew

Home state, also we need to get rid of atlanta (but not a nuke because I'd be in the blast zone too I think)

Georgia

I live in a pretty liberal city

gay

angry corn farmers

maryland

really like the flag of Georgia desu but i dont much about it

Indiana

:( hi Georgia friend

lol 1861 marshal law

VRRRRROOOOOOM

The one with the rebel flag or the new one?

also, honorary dixie state is what indiana is

Don't be a disgrace to our heritage is all

GET IN THE CAHHH

Senile old people

wisconsin again

what city you from?

>ca
expensive, and crime.
>georgia
I've heard Northern Georgia is great.
>Georgia
see above. I'm personally scared of Atlanta.
>maryland
I just think of Baltimore and crime.
>Indiana
Colts stadium is my favorite.

Washington state.

2 seconds of summer
rainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrain depression and suicide

Dalton, I like Appalachian life. We're basically a part of Tennessee though.

>I've heard Northern Georgia is great.
I like it a lot here, but if you visit I'd reccomend TN instead, a lot more cabins and campgrounds. Red Clay is nice. If you pass through Dalton the Chief Vann House is neat.

>see above. I'm personally scared of Atlanta.
based

oh cool, don't believe ive been there but a lot of the northern mountain parts of Georgia are super comfy

Yeah I love it here. I don't think I'd ever want to leave these mountains - a little north, a little east, sure, but I'd like to stay in our little bowls.

Grunge music
Mountains and volcanos

New York
(It's a Nigger compound here in NYC)

Attached: download.jpg (206x244, 9K)