I work at Facebook. AMA

Facebook gets a bad rep in the press. I'll give you the truth.

Attached: fb.png (960x960, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are traps gay?

Oh boy a LARP thread!

Attached: 1536165249448-tv.jpg (326x294, 12K)

Of course.

facebook is about to get seized by the federal government.

Attached: 1508202870809.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

>lifelog
too late

That's not possible, but regulation looks likely within the next few years.

oh yes it is.

Attached: 1518773936627.jpg (1156x1175, 252K)

What’s so unbelievable about a poster working at Facebook?

does zucc look more robotic in person?

Is Mark Zuckerberg really human or is he just wearing a skin suit to try and fit in before he reveals his true form and takes over the world?

>sanctions
>ceasing a company
try harder, be realistic.

If your legit, and not a larper, tell us about the existing and planned agenda to stop trump and help dems win

How long do you have to be pegged in the ass before facebook gives you a second interview?

Sec. 2. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in: any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security:

(i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election;

(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(iii) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.

(b) Executive Order 13694 of April 1, 2015, as amended by Executive Order 13757 of December 28, 2016, remains in effect. This order is not intended to, and does not, serve to limit the Secretary of the Treasury’s discretion to exercise the authorities provided in Executive Order 13694. Where appropriate, the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, may exercise the authorities described in Executive Order 13694 or other authorities in conjunction with the Secretary of the Treasury’s exercise of authorities provided in this order.

Why is Facebook so racist when it comes to hiring people of color? They have a ridiculously low number of blacks and latinx.

Attached: 1504570207070.jpg (719x479, 77K)

I feel bad for him. He can't ever just be himself and talk. Everything he says has the potential to be twisted and affects the market. All of leadership is image conscious, virtue signal optimized, PR assisted.

How gay are u ?

Doesn't the beginning of it limit this EO to companies which are majority foreign?

Yeah,I get ya.I'm just messing around.Fair point,though.

Blame the funnel. FB tries real hard on minority focused recruiting.

nigger mossad controls all the tech companies you retards are fucked.

dude shut the fuck up you bitch ass faggot if you and your faggot friends in silicon valley arent charged for sedition we will just start killing you bitch ass faggots in the middle of the fucking street if necessary so for your good you better hope youre charged with the full extent of the law because we wont give you kikes the time of day if it ends up coming down to us.

fuckin traitor faggot. go suck the 4cuck mods feminine dicks, bitch

Not even a little.

The funnel? What do you mean?

Obviously Facebook is not trying nearly hard enough if they can't even get 1% black people working there. I know plenty black folk that would love a job at Facebook.

don't assume what side I'm on. have a nice day

>t. janitor

it refers to the breakdown of people graduating and applying. we have high standards, the math just doesn't add up.

gimme your address instead

Wipe their servers user. Set the world free, or watch it burn.

underrated

Attached: 1477903538509.jpg (960x914, 35K)

you're wasting an opportunity to ask good questions

How do I get a job at Facebook?

if you take money from evil jews you are the enemy, period.

How about you start by going back there.

so why do you think Jow Forums is appropriate for an AMA?

it would be easier to destroy the entire planet than to eliminate facebook

Be good at programming challenges, apply.

But why not take on smart black folk and just train them on the job? You don't need to go to college to be intelligent. There's plenty people of color who want to learn to code, look at Steve Jobs who was a dropout and PoC.

It sounds like to me that Facebook sets these arbitrarily high standards just to weed out all the PoC. I mean if most Ivy League colleges can have more than 10% PoC, then why can't Facebook?

Why?

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content????

you're a nigger

What is the political make-up of the Facebook offices? I actually thought the Zucc came off kind of good when he talked about not wanting to censor stuff that wasn't explicitly illegal, harassment, etc.

you prefer to give them money?
i'd rather take their money.

that all sounds racist.

sounds like a challenge

who said anything about giving them money, if you take money from evil jews you are the enemy. period. Don't ever forget this.

Can you give us what kind of security their servers are under?

They comply with all 'legal' gov't requests, and provide a transparency report you can view. It is widespread. They push back in many cases, try to protect users.

No it doesn't.

Are you guys pissed that no one posts statuses anymore because of Twitter and no one posts pictures anymore because of Instagram and are you scared that soon someone will make an app that instantly puts you in contact with everyone withoit all the excess shit no one wants

thats what they said about rome.

we can all see how well that worked for them.

Are most of your active users boomers in the US?

1/3rd of the planet uses us every week. whatever medium people move towards sharing with, we'll be there with network effects.

just when I thought burgers couldnt get any stupider

Don’t you understand how you guys are seen as hypocritical?
>Muh social justice. Muh equality.
>Oops sorry blacks and hispanics, the funnel.
You talk and talk, but don’t walk it very well, no?

kys chink

the feds said theyre putting you in a cage later this month.

Attached: KIMG0007.jpg (2592x1944, 1.33M)

US is a small population for Facebook, ~17%

Facebook is the one with racist problems that are publically visible. I mean seriously, their diversity is a fucking joke. I hope your company gets its act together or get sued for all its worth.

i'm not an sjw. many employees are. company pays it lip service. ruthless capitalism.

Where do you realistically see facebook moving as far as markets over the next few years?

What are the types of industries they are trying to break themselves into (including other tech)?

biggest investments in VR/AR and ML/AI
looking for the next platform
home electronics

whats the end game for vr and ai? Are there products or is it a rush for the tech patent and applications will come later?
Any specific home electronics? Are we talking internet of things, like a fridge that sends your phone a grocery list, or Alexa?

the metaverse, ready player one, of course. products are slow, growth is slow, paradox of content/audience.
i'm not leaking anything by telling you there have been leaks about an alexa type device

Interesting. Thread has died after being moved, best wishes to you facebook fag!

It’s a dance you have to do. Until the pendulum swings way left and you may be forced to choose diversity over competency.
17% - herein lies the conflict between tech globalism and heartland nationalism. The national economy would be shit without the 83% income streams from the FANGs, but the Heartland economy needs traditional industry for its working class.

Is there any Excitment in SV about potential game changing new technologies such as what apple and facebook have done respectively? I get the alexa device potential to be a pervasive change. Autonomous vehicles perhaps but probably farther out than the hype. AI. Anything else emerging?

no. sad innit.

so do you consider facebook to be a publicly held private website or a public forum? It can't be both.

it's under sole control of a single person, so as a company it is privately owned. i am against the bans, nothing we can do except demand regulation.