Reminder that this drug slows brain bloodflow

It is a bad drug that is used to control the masses, please stop now.

Attached: coffee.jpg (200x150, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
youtube.com/watch?v=pV3IuEjwxQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only roasties drink coffee.

It is like ethanol. It only kills the slow neurons so the herd can ultimately run faster.

I'm already a fan of cocoa powder.
Who paid you to spam this thread on Jow Forums?

Coffee is fucking based.

Girls with big vaginas like Lauren Southern drink coffee.

Just woke up...I can’t wait to stop at Dunkin’ Donuts for coffee on my way to work.

>no fap
>no coffee
>no pillow

Attached: cypher.jpg (320x240, 24K)

>just woke up
>ate raw clove garlic with honey
>drank protein shake with almond milk
>now having black coffee

Thanks for reading

I just made a thread on /b/ about quitting caffeine after 15 cups a day for a year. Been the most shitty 3.5 months of my life.

>he fell for almond milk meme

>15 cups a day
Dear God

Dont use his name, user

Attached: image.jpg (540x539, 63K)

I don’t like to drink milk often. I spend $6 on a gallon of local raw milk

Assuming 300ml per cup that's 4.5 liters of coffee per day. More than a gallon of coffee every day.
How?
Did you just not consume other liquids?

Coffee + Weed Supreme Master Race reporting.

For my big ole dick thanks to coffee

We're down here at Moore and breakers car yard fucking dudes, get in here and you could fuck a dude , this is a limited time offer lads buy a discount car put in a payment fuck a dude in the car yard guaranteed onlookers

Attached: IMG_2087.jpg (511x288, 30K)

I would chug 64 ounces of water twice daily. It was about 1500mg of caffeine, comes out to about the equivalent of 30 cans of Mountain Dew a day.

Why? Praise Him

just move this thread to /ck/
Almond milk should be appreciated for it's own unique culinary qualities. almond milk is not an alternative to rich protein and fat laden cow's milk that we all know and love. Almond milk is a sweet, delicious culinary ingredient all on its own.
The Navy has a legitimate caffeine dependency epidemic, but it's undertreated and underdiagnosed(but not entirely ignored).
Most people call bullshit on "15 cups a day for a year, trying to quit, I'm absolutely miserable etc." but I saw it as a regular on my time there, and it was a generally accepted fact of Navy life.
Grown adult men fully capable of managing life and equipment in high stakes scenarios would roll their warm third can of Monster in between their hands in sad and quiet contemplation of their crippling dependency on caffeine.

I don't know how bad caffeine is for a person in the long term, but the inability to quit after a certain point gets severe.

Why would you need so much energy in the Navy? Aren’t y’all just fucking around on ships and shit?

So does jerking off to traps, yet here you are.

Go back to /gif/, fag

>no straws

Go back to /fa/, homo

Bless ur heart

How to get more energy without using caffeine?
Already sleep 8 hours a night, though I'd prefer to sleep less
Already work out a ton, i'm on the army training schedule
I always end up passing out while I still have shit to do, what gives?

what about cocain?

Drink water

You too, handsome American devil
>N-no homo

>Almond milk
Almonds don't have nipples. If you aren't making your own almond water then it isn't the real thing.

no more coffee, no more math theorems

Attached: 2002_31.jpg (740x914, 101K)

water is controled oposition, drink water only with filter

This is true

boomers love coffee

that makes it bad

Did you make that same thread on Jow Forums?

Reducing brain bloodflow is exactly why ADHD meds and all other stimulants work. When your brain is over-active, focus requires slowing it down by feeding it less blood.

I feel amazing 5 or so minutes doing coffee and weed. Then I just have an existential crises

>being a fucking pleb who doesn't drink coffee
I feel sorry for you.

Attached: coffee.jpg (780x438, 79K)

Starbucks is better u fucking poor fag slag. Dunkin uses dirty equipment and beans from shittiest sources.
Starbucks uses only the highest quality beans with strict standards on roasting.

Go buy a lame-lada u fucking queer, or buy an iced pumpkin spice with an extra shot paired the delicious new Starbucks slow roasted ham and swiss, and be a King

>being a boomer/roastie

>Believing any of that garbage
bugmen in action

B A I T

>He pays literally $4.50 a coffee to the global coffee Jew

For many sailors(although not all), sleep is very rare while the need to be very alert is very high. This combination tends to be the norm for weeks or months at a time. Those sailors with extremely taxing routines of high alertness and low sleep have increasing amounts of caffeine reliance, ie. they just straight dose on NoDoz

>almond water
maybe I don't understand your sarcasm

milk made from plants is an old, old thing. ie. rice milk, coconut milk, etc.

it's actually just the sugar jew masquerading as the coffee jew
starbucks sells deserts, caloric supercombos with caffeine for starving liberals to suck down for sustenance.

DD isn't that much better

Same lol. Was fun until it wasn't.

I'm neither. Coffee is one of the most exquisite delicacies on Earth. You're missing out, faggot.

Starbucks is actually alright. You don't have to go for the sugary shit (if you do, it's your own fault).

Their filter coffee is good. Their flat whites are okay too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 13.19.01.jpg (1364x1354, 283K)

Try stopping drinking coffee for a week then start again. do the break every few months for maximum gains.

>The amazing feeling lasts whole day

People that drink it everyday are impairing themselves.
Drink in moderation. Like everything else

Quite literally antagonizes adenosine, is neuroregenerative, is upregulator of androgens, is anti-cancer, it's a relatively effective stimulant, great as pre-workout.

Can you shills stops trying to feminize men even more? Stop it.

Reminder that OP is a fag

>person I don't like drinks coffee
>that makes you that person if you drink coffee
Imagine being this stupid

(((studies)))

I drink 5 or 6 cups of tea, and 5 or 6 cups of coffee a day.
I read a study that hot beverages cause throat cancer.
Everything causes cancer, now.
Fuck it.
I like my hot beverages.
I aint never gonna stop.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Attached: kkkoffee.jpg (307x164, 7K)

Fortified almond milk is the only "milk" you should be consuming.
Have you even looked up the average levels of estradiol, estrone and estriol in milk? Do you have any idea how feminizing milk really is? Do you have any idea that even pasteurized milk is over 70% puss?

Fucking christ.

>starbucks is actually alright
not when you could get an identical cup of coffee on your own for less than a dime, and significantly better cup of coffee on your own for the same price as starbucks. what people are willing to pay for starbucks coffee is just nonsense. starbucks signature is over roasting their beans, because they can't maintain equal quality supply and guarantee freshness throughout their chain, that slightly "burned" smell and flavor does it for them. It's a shit.

>Starbucks make good coffee
What the fuck are you actually talking about

A real man uses all tools available.
Coffee is great for pulling through a bad night's sleep, so you can fulfill your daily commitments to your employer/colleagues/family and yourself.
It's important to learn your tolerances. When 6 espressos give you jitters, never take more than 4 or 5 depending on mood and taste.
If it's 2 espressos that give you jitters, you might just wanna stick with one or drink Americana coffee. You know, it's the type that's 99% water and needs sugary additives to taste good. Starcucks coffee.

Also don't forget that coffee is a stimulant. Don't drink it if you're not planning to use that energy. Like alcohol (a depressor) which you drink to calm down, not to party (despite the relaxation of inhibitions causing exactly that).

>Do you have any idea that even pasteurized milk is over 70% puss?

>greek milk

topkek

>greek dairy products are lauded and loved worldwide.
>irrelevant finn that has to import his milk takes a wild jab at me
>doesn't internalize the irony

Regardless, milk is feminizing and primarily puss.

There's nothing wrong with drinking coffee every day. I usually limit myself to just one caffeinated cup a day though, and then I have decaf after that.

I used to have more caffeinated coffee in a day but I don't think it was good for me. I'd get shakes and feel nauseous sometimes if I drank too much caffeinated coffee too quickly.

>i don't like the results of a study, so instead of accepting it, or trying to formulate a rational counterargument, i'll instead just imply that the authors of the study were part of a nefarious jewish global conspiracy
Brainlet.

I said Starbucks is alright, I didn't say it's the best. It's okay. It's passable.

Quit caffeine. Saved a lot of money. Relapsed. It was alright. Trying to work out a good schedule where I drink cappuccinos in the afternoons. I find it easier to wake up in the mornings now.

Seems like you have fallen for some retarded memes.

>greek dairy products are lauded and loved worldwide

Literally nobody ever cared about your fucking goat and sheep shit cheese. They're a fucking meme.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

I'd lke you to fellate a shotgun to climax.

I drink 24oz of coffee at the cost of 9 cent a day. Coffee isn't expensive unless you make it expensive.

uh, I mean, congratulations on reducing caffeine dependency

Goat's cheese is delicious, but the British make their own, so I've no idea if Greeks make good goat's cheese.
They make Greek Yoghurt which is okay, though.

Cappuccino is a morning drink. Italians consider it sacrilege to drink one after 11am.

retards

Attached: 1535420197200.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

based and redpilled

Cappuccinos costa di monay

It's 9 cents because you're drinking shitty coffee.

No one denies there are hormones in dairy. You can't isolate a single factor and decide its metabolic effects based on that. Milk consumption overall has strong androgenic effects. Saturated fat, vitamins, good quality protein and sugar all cause this. The metabolic effect of hormones in organically produced milk is neglible. The liver is effective at neutralizing most of the ingested "feminizing hormones", as you call them.

And lastly, no, Finland hardly imports any dairy products.

Why are they so tasty after lunch? That’s interesting though, thanks for the culture.

Costco-sized $9 Folgers lasts for fucking ever. It’s great.
Enjoy your numale ‘premium’ blends and other gimmicky coffee scams, cuck.

Coffee is a mild stimulant with antioxidants. Infact it is the best source of anti oxidants most Americans have in their diet.

Literally nothing wrong with 1-2 cups a day. Is argue it's healthy and beneficial

incorrect. $ does not *directly* translate into quality. /ck/ and many others could tell you all about it.
they cost what people are willing to pay for the, not what they cost to produce. espresso machines.

Very true

The liver has nothing to do with estrogens. They cannot be "neutralized", they are stored in adipose tissue since they are bioavaliable. The serum free testosterone in milk is 7 times lower than estradiol. The vitamins found in milk are negligible since they are readily available in pretty much any diet. Fortified almond milk already takes care of vitamin B12 and D2 issues that might arise, even though that's extremely unlikely unless you live in alaska. Even the calcium in milk is responsible for hypercalcemia and the disturbance of ion equillibrium in the cellural level. Whey protein is effective but it's hardly effective enough to outweight the negatives, in free form. Pork protein is the most absorbable protein configuration (12g/1kg), you don't see everyone advocating for irresponsible pork consumption.

Irresponsible milk consumption is detrimental to masculinity, period.

>Irresponsible milk consumption is detrimental to masculinity, period.

Well, I don't think continuing this exchange will be of any use then. We disagree on fundamental level.

Eat an apple cunts, it wakes you up just as good.

youtube.com/watch?v=pV3IuEjwxQ4

I'm a legitimate caffeine addict
sucks but I think I'm just going to rely on it as a vice, I have no other bad habits otherwise

Evidently.
I provided peer-reviewed sources and I coincedentally happen to know about endocrinology due to my field of expertise.
You, on the other hand, asserted that the human liver neutralizes estradiol, estriol and estrone, whatever that even means.

People can draw their own conclusions.

>falling for the stimulant jew

Attached: laughing numan.gif (229x176, 987K)

>drugs are degenera-

Attached: 1-n9cUPSGRfMJ3HxIrwux11Q.jpg (736x512, 79K)

>There's nothing wrong with drinking coffee every day.
but I don't think it was good for me. I'd get shakes and feel nauseous sometimes

I said that I only got those adverse effects if I drank MULTIPLE cups of caffeinated coffee a day, you fucking moron.

Drinking one cup of coffee a day is fine. Or maybe even two or three, as long as you space them out.

And everybody's tolerance is different.

Read the fucking post next time you fucking moron.

This.

I drink a single 8oz cup of strong coffee that I brew at home knn the morning to help me wake up quickly for my morning commute through town that's about 30 minutes, since I don't get enough sleep because I work late. Then I go to school, start to get sleepy after lunch because I've eaten, then I get a good 10-14oz in me to last me till work starts at 6pm. Before I go in I'll drink another 8oz occasionally with a shot of espresso if im very tired or need some more. But too much more than that and I start getting the jitters, I know it's not very good for the body to consume too much.

Good advice man. Moderation is key and the gifts like coffee and alcohol God gave us to treat ourselves a bit and relax or pull through the day like a good man, not abuse and party or trash our lives and families.

tell why coffee is bad
i thought there was no downsize and actually helps brain function

>not making Folgers in the morning

Attached: CA1A5FCC-4A1D-4F63-81EC-E9C635E45757.jpg (625x468, 89K)

do what i do and deepthroat some cock. its a great wake me up and its not gay either

*coffee & cigarettes, its like taking adderall if done correctly

If you need coffee you are a wussie that doesn't lift

Caffeine is an adenosine antagonist. Over time the brain creates more adenosine receptors to accomondate the free, unbound adenosine in the system.
Main side-effect being caffeine withdrawal syndrome and high adenosine binding, meaning higher fatigue, somnolence, vassonstriction.
Just don't overdo it and you will always be fine.
Coffee is quite literally a "superfood", do not engage with the shills.

As long as you have your socks on it's not faggotry because you aren't naked

ok

Attached: 98d80ea366f8577e9d9faa72c4d89d01--swastika-magic-symbols.jpg (168x252, 10K)