What's happening here

How the fuck can the moon move like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YmA9YhW6JVM

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1145x633, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YV-0IiHtR0M
youtube.com/watch?v=xS5k0eIkMQA
youtu.be/A4TCAnQEc1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Earth is flat

based and redpilled
this is why i voted trump

Distances?

Fucking MAGA awoo

You retarded fucking faggot OP go look up the definition of lunar perihelion,aphelion or apsis before spouting your psuedoscience on youtube.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-960-1362687045-24.jpg (625x778, 51K)

Fuck off shareblue

So perspective and distance are foreign concepts to this guy?

SHAREBLUE CARES ABOUT EARTHS DIMENSIONS

were you dropped as a baby? go read a fucking book

Attached: kot.jpg (625x778, 275K)

>t. Shill

>Supplies information for anyone to educate themselves
>gets called out
The state of amerimutts

Shit up Jew

fuckin magnets, how do they work?!

How fucking retarded are you faggot.

The moon appears to go 1 direction and then 6 hours later it's comes back from the opposite directions and smaller.

Attached: 1517851578916.png (842x792, 82K)

shit like this actually scares me, it's well know how far the earth is from the sun and the moon is from the earth. Which allows for almost perfect eclipse. Perspective and distance would hurt your argument not help it. Like really bad stuff. It would imply the moon and sun are a lot closer to each other than they are.

>"Credible source"
>No discussion base

interesting indeed

Then explain it faggot. How is it possible for the moon to move two different directions in 6 hours. If you can't explain GTFO faggot and fuck yourself so you feel satisfied

Attached: muh science.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>using 2d methods in a 3d space
>its only the moon in space
Jesus it could be a fucking frozen ball of piss for all you know, why do you think it's only the moon? And the moons path doesnt wobble, it is in a fixed rotation? Nah quit being a chicken little faggot

Attached: main-qimg-5dd8fa4b76724d3ce8719216e806979f.png (602x361, 88K)

Faked material. Obviously
I cant even recreate his observations cause he didn't supply place/direction from his footage. Just his timing.
Clearly the moon did not wrap around or you would have some reports from just about everywhere in the world.
So it's either a foreign object or faked material (faked date: actual moon or complete fake). for this random dude to get some attention from his fellow retards.

Comes from NASA own website and weird they shutdown every observatory after this.

I understand you think with your feelings because it will destroy your reality snowflake, however science is not a feeling system faggot. This object can't be explained and fuck yourself again coming from a dane here

Attached: MUH FAKNESS.jpg (1438x880, 113K)

>Reading comprehension
So it's a foreign object, as I wrote.

G-guys... a squadron of moons just flew over my house?
IT'S HABBENINK

Lmao
Heres an upvote

>spaceniggers lost

watch my nummbers, magick in ID and post Nummber

The Truth: these threads are full with ayy lmao's.

im really surprised at how stupid so many people are

I'm just sad they've all congregated on Jow Forums

Than explain it faggot otherwise your words are meaningless

0% magick

I will not pretend to understand a lot of this stuff, but why, if this is just the moon, doesn't this type of shot occur regularly? I have not seen any other recordings from any of the solar telescopes that have this same phenomenon. If this were just regular thing, why can't I find multiple videos taken at multiple times showing the same thing?
Again, I am just an all around skeptic, not someone that has jumped on the, "it obviously aliens duuuuhhhh."

What if I told you the that the second time the Moon was there it was further away so appeared smaller?

Give me a run down on why the moon crossed the camera from two different directions

Attached: CaronaEjaculate.png (1008x912, 778K)

it's a given considering people like you never actually give them an answer

youtube.com/watch?v=YV-0IiHtR0M
Look at the orbit of SDO. You can use the start of the video to see how much the position of SDO changes in 6 hours. It's period is actually 24 hours so every 6 hours is a quarter of an orbit.
SDO is 10 times closer to the Earth than the Moon and so travels a lot faster, so most likely something like pic related happened.

The orbits of the Moon and the satellite aren't in the same plane so it's not a perfect reversal of direction as would happen in pic related.

Attached: SDO and Moon.png (1627x906, 26K)

Oh it should go without saying really but that pic really isn't to scale, it just demonstrates how the direction could be reversed

not sure it's the case for the video, but at least you posted something worth considering. thanks user!

Ah
thank you
Didn't even realize the satellite orbited earth
Thought it was just floating between the earth and the sun for some reason...
yeah pretty dumb

Attached: NowIKnow.png (721x465, 224K)

There are some satellites likeSOHO that do just kinda float inbetween the Earth and Sun at a special Lagrange points where the gravity of the two bodies combine to make an orbits that take exactly a year. Like L1 is closer to the Sun than the Earth but takes the same amount of time to orbit the Sun as the Earth, normally when orbits gets smaller they take way less time

Attached: Lagrange Points.gif (220x160, 5K)

Here's a to scale SDO and Moon orbits. I couldn't find all the details about their orbits so they're almost probably meant to be rotated in some other way around the z axis

Attached: Untitled.png (1508x919, 72K)

wtf guys a sun flew over my house yesterday what do??

that looks fake as hell. now go back to your recreational activities and consume your amino acids. there is nothing to see here

tfw someone actually explains something on Jow Forums

based

I am not buying the aliens shit, but the video is 100% real unless you are one of the people that think NASA is always lying about space.

It's real but there's a bunch of shit with orbits that the retard who made the video doesn't understand.

For example, the moon wobbles

Attached: Lunar_libration_with_phase_Oct_2007_450px.gif (450x451, 2.46M)

/thread

Go home fags

please sterilize yourself for the future of mankind

Attached: 125125223.jpg (865x702, 97K)

And the appearance of an orbit changes depending on your inertial frame of reference. Here we see the combined earth-moon orbit, and the individual earth vs moon orbits.

Attached: 503px-Earth_orbit.svg.png (503x511, 55K)

Part of the asteroid belt doesn't even have a circular orbit

Attached: pUx9Kka.gif (500x500, 2.18M)

An animated example of this

Attached: gif_4.gif (549x406, 49K)

Attached: iIem8yo.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

Ok science fags, now please explain why are observatories being shut down.

Swamp gas

a good explanation i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=xS5k0eIkMQA

Thank you for explaining and actually answering the question and backing up your claims, truly one in a thousand post.

Fucking Jupiter. What a fatty

nigger... the fucking solar observatory cant look through the fucking earth at night to see the sun... and the moon is on the opposite fucking side of the god damn earth from the sun...

fucking die nigger... and take your stupid fucking diagram with you...

Yes it IS the moon, it doens't move back and forth, its an illusion because of the position of SDO at the Lagrange point.

Based and redpilled

thats what I was thinking at first I was thinking it would take to long for the moon travel that far of a distance for size distortion but I am not sure of the time frame of the video

the black moon running from the moon police.

Mercury theft.
National threat - locking them down keeping them protected without alarming the public of the danger.

You're arguing with a memeflag which is likely a bot. Enjoy

Attached: IMG_2187.jpg (500x623, 128K)

Moonman is coming
It’s a sign from kek

Post moons

Lol it's a natural moon transit.

the speed of the earth and moon going around the sun is not constant. they pass eachother up regularly. this has been observed in the orbit of other planets too.

Attached: IMG_1869.gif (295x216, 1.97M)

For anyone still confused.

>Jow Forums not understanding basic astrophysics and satellite movement
Did I really expect anything else? Fuck I hate all of you retards.

Attached: 6A5FF55F-02B7-462E-A920-4FE57292EBAD.jpg (1024x576, 149K)

CAMERA MOVING

Look at the time stamps, it's obviously distances. SHILLLLLLLSSSS!!!!!

Jow Forums is bluepilled. Drama is more important that truth here

FOR ALL OF YOU BRAINLETS

This guy explains it so well a first grader could undserstand why you see the moon twice.

youtu.be/A4TCAnQEc1c

Attached: 56D39F32-BBA1-4843-908A-82B9925E17E0.jpg (1150x841, 289K)

Triggered sandnigger lol

You see (((they))) rewind Moon back after everyday in the darkness. You just think the Earth revolves whole 360 degrees, but no. It only revolves 180 degrees and then get rewinded back like a cassette in VCR player. That's why the Moon goes backwards. But this time they fooled a little bit and revealed accidentally that they rewind Moon back.

Take a closer look at the diagram and think more you brainlet

Q predicted this, npcs are scared af right now

cringe and bluepiled

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1104, 327K)