YO THIS SUN SHIT IS REAL KEN FUCKIN WHEELER IS TALKING ABOUT IT

Ken Wheeler and Eric P Dollard are the only scientists(photographer and engineer) in existence that understand anything about the sun. If Ken Wheeler says shits goin down, shit is goin the FUCK DOWN.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1o1d69lnQ

Attached: 213421341243.gif (160x90, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/dailymov/2018/09/13/
fema.gov/news-release/2018/07/23/nationwide-test-emergency-alert-system-be-conducted-september-20-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=KVvhlUh6huY
youtu.be/Lc-62itxr4U
archive.org/stream/magnetism1small_201804/magnetism1small#page/n0
youtube.com/watch?v=-LlFUb-SLb4
spaceweatherlive.com/en/news/view/355/20180908-coronal-hole-faces-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
ru.iszf.irk.ru/Об_институте
youtube.com/watch?v=efc7njKAfgo
iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/IswaSystemWebApp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

interesting.

>Memes are real
Lol

Attached: 1BB61E14-10E7-42CD-829E-2C8F829E06B6.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>they're trying to cover it uo
>by blasting it all over
fake alien invasion when?

WHY IS YOUR GIF HAVE A GUID?

can we send these to a scientist for analysis? here's all the videos of the sun in various types of imaging:

>sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/dailymov/2018/09/13/

Attached: latest_4096_0193.jpg (4096x4096, 1.82M)

fema.gov/news-release/2018/07/23/nationwide-test-emergency-alert-system-be-conducted-september-20-2018

bump, also hasent anyone else noticed the sun has been alot brighter then usual.

>autistic shut in thinks sun is brighter than the last time he went outside 6 months ago. more news at 11.

Wtf a guid

Attached: 7D0E5F87-35B1-4C80-BC4B-2EC29FE614DF.gif (240x320, 448K)

my parents are supposed to fly that day fuuuuuu-

Because it's been dimming from the drain by stellar coresand there's sun simulators up, that's why UV-C is hitting the ground and it's turned white (sun was yellow, was it not?).
youtube.com/watch?v=KVvhlUh6huY

i got outside often you stupid nigger

i do remember the sun being yellow awhile back now its eye glaring white.

Attached: 9v1af8zff0m11[1].jpg (4032x3024, 467K)

He has arrived. Shadilay.

Attached: cosmic-kek.jpg (1696x860, 37K)

>0:50
>"observatory that was established in 1947"
>wiki page on screen clearly says 1952

Eric P Dollard Nobel prize when?

youtu.be/Lc-62itxr4U there's stuff in the skies that is being relegated to outer fringe science.Definitely weird happenings, more by the week it seems.

look real closely at the sun tomorrow. Something is happening.

Guys, Bassax Al-Assagox is planning to gas innocent Garblaxians!
Here look at this innocent Garblaxian child that Bassax Al-Assagox savagely attacked!

We must fight him! Call Xumpf now!!!

Attached: bassax_al_assagox.jpg (283x436, 21K)

In Peach Fowtayfiiiighhghghghg !!!

Never because the nobel prize is a bullshit prize for justifying fake as fuck jew science.

>If Ken Wheeler says shits goin down, shit is goin the FUCK DOWN

So, did Ken Wheeler say it's going down or not. The video in the OP is not Ken Wheeler.

Fuck the space jew (((garblaxians))).

Yes it is... Im talking about Im talking about the ken wheeler who wrote this.
archive.org/stream/magnetism1small_201804/magnetism1small#page/n0

May Kek smite the jews.

No but serious guys, do you really think the Space Force thing was just a publicity stunt?

Attached: us_space_force.png (894x894, 450K)

guys maybe it's some kind of wormhole thing that is opening up in the sun? maybe we'll meet the ayys soon

The red dragon returns to flood the world once again.

I think it is how Trump will release all the secret tech the defense groups hide from everyone so the petro dollar central banking system doesnt collapse. If it works out, Trump is greatest human to exist including Jesus.

only going to say it once
USA and China already operate a joint space program. It is military and industrial in nature.

There are manned sspace stations orbiting Mars, and a colony on mars already. There are as many as 100,000 Chinese working there.

Hackers like Gary Mckinnon have already seen evidence of this in the form of boarding logs, asset transfers. Ranking systems ect.

Trump is going against the elite, he is announcing what already exists.

Sounds like more nonsense. I cannot wait for Tom DeLonge to solve all of this. All the same gatekeepers making all the same claims they always have. More nonsense and horseshit conjecture from abject failures and handpicked gatekeepers who spout deliberate fantasy and misinfo.

Whats a guid on my images?

Some guys was trippin on that

Attached: 72481F35-E97F-4DE9-9914-CFFCBC397F25.gif (498x249, 1.64M)

Solar Warden

youtube.com/watch?v=-LlFUb-SLb4

Always thought it was funny to post this vid in threads shilling ayylmaos and seeing them instantly die.

huh...
Well ayylmaos are a psyop prep for a future globalist flase flag.

>Hey user, you really dont think were the only ones in the universe right?

This latest image suggests there is a solar mass ejection being aimed at earth by the sun.

So they're probably trying to quell panic over what will be a total electrical blackout, possibly setting mankind back in terms of being able to get shit done.

We'll all be (the whole planet) will be without power for quite awhile.

Attached: latest.jpg (512x512, 100K)

Turns out there was a solar mass ejection, but it didn't cause the predicted problems:

spaceweatherlive.com/en/news/view/355/20180908-coronal-hole-faces-earth

New theory (based on that article) - climate change isn't man made, it's created by the sun blowing our atmosphere off.

THE EVENT HORIZON

Damaged electrical components can be immediately and easily replaced, it won't even fuck over all our electronics.
It will be the perfect time to slip in their own little memetic contraptions like they do after every ritualistic disaster.

FINALLY
THE ANSWERS I'VE SOUGHT

Attached: violentjgold.jpg (245x357, 25K)

The Time is Here.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI

Attached: 1535082214424.jpg (1000x667, 331K)

Something is definitely happening senpai!!!!
Here is pasta while we get comfy

Article 13 is a direct attack against your ideas, ideals and memes
>this is the 21st century Iconoclasm
Of our sacred memes, the very same memes that can unlock your telepathic abilities
>THEY want to surpass you
Stifle your creative abilities, censor your beliefs and then replace them with THEIR COUNTERFEIT degeneracy

You are way more important than you think you are
>you have free thought, inner voice and an abstract mind
You are a direct threat to the A.I
>good job!!!

"EITHER you become the worst enemy of the AI, or you die a nobody... which do you choose"

Defeat THEM by never backing down
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

Enjoy and redpill

Attached: 1536900527283.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Ice Age: Day One.

Lol user goes blind

Your iOS file names make him think you glow or are joan.
Bloop bleep zorp

I saw this too. Ken wouldn't say something about this unless he knew some shit was going down. This guy is the only one on the planet that understands what magnetism is and the cause of it. Now I am legit fucking paranoid.

Attached: 19aef8218bbffb227ab2375a0a395c11.jpg (992x762, 193K)

/x/

lol

>the only ones who know
How do you know they know?
Since you don’t know either
Faggot

>They call him the grey gasser of osiris

>May Kek smite the jews.
They are going to need every amount of protection they can get.

That's very disturbing.

So space aliens have deactivated the observatories so they can launch a surprise attack?

Attached: Art-Bell.jpg (650x333, 37K)

No, we did it to hide something very likely of that magnitude though. Could be a catastrophic solar event as well. Either way, I'm not liking this one bit.

fbianon here,
literally nothing but a bunch of insectoids using the leaked NSA toolkit on vuln computers at the observatory to gain access to the antenna that can monitor white sands missile range testing.

The sun has been dead quiet for a long time, the sun spot number has been artificially inflated by (((them))) counting sun specs and other formations that would never have been counted when the parameters were set 100's of years ago with those optics. (((They're ))) trying to deny the scientific fact that we're entering a very serious cooling phase that correlates with solar observations to a maunder minimum. A climate changing event with huge social and political ramifications.

Do you remember?

Even if not true, that would be a great explanation to the whole thing. It makes more sense then half the ludicrous shit I've heard so far.

Attached: F78C4DB6-2CCE-4BAB-9DA6-0D03789A45C1.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

He sounds drunk as fuck. Also if he's an expert he should know the Sun is in its quiet cycle. A massive solar flare is highly unlikely.

The most rational explanation is that a criminal group, most likely foreigners, has stolen the huge amount of mercury stored on the site used for the telescope. It's a national security risk so the feds had to get involved, and while eye witnesses did report seeing a few in hazmat suits, there are didn't need to be declared a bio hazard because the mercury isn't there anymore, and it would have resulted in evacuating the entire nearby town. The post office was closed to stop anything else leaving there and to seize its records to find out where the mercury is, and other stations around the world have been notified to lock down immediately in case the theft ring is bigger than just Sunspot.

The feds are tight lipped because that's what they do. If there's mercury in the postal system then it's a huge problem and they need to deal with it without the public finding out.

This. That we arent being told about the current cooling phase AND that they are still promoting global warming is a crime against the human race.

what can build replacements to electrical components if all components are fried?

very good post user, keep up the good work

This is being done very hastily, to stop us from seeing something right now though.

I keep seeing this, what is the source? It's a little too timely considering this shit only started like 8 hours ago.

Then why are other observatories closed down?

Did they get raided too?

I wonder why no one brought up Nibiru or Planet X in the game.

it's obvious jaba joan is tracking info in this thread.

Are there only 7 solar observatories on earth or are there others still online

Suns been really hot and bright lately, trust me were fucked

Not that I've seen.

Of course there are others, still kinda odd that stations from multiple nations have shut down their live feeds.

If you seriously don't know this kind of technical terminology already why in the fuck are you even on Jow Forums, you obvious fucking spook..

Attached: 1483596513913.gif (269x270, 387K)

If you stupid niggers want to find out

CALL THE RUSSIAN SOLAR THING

ru.iszf.irk.ru/Об_институте
>Teлeфoн: (3952) 428265, (3952) 564531

Tell them about the events and ask what their opinion is

>huuu instead lets make internet posts about it and joke about it

>This is being done very hastily, to stop us from seeing something right now though.

Yeah, fuck knows what's going on right now that they're trying to hide, very strange.

Sun has been really hot and intense, the direct heat is really noticeable.

You got fires in Spain, Italty, California all at the same time as flooding in japan and then massive temperature spike in Australia during winter where my town went from 0 degrees at night to 30 degrees (celsius) in a single day. This was clearly the suns absence during the night delivering stark cold and then when it came back intense as fuck heat.

The sun feels hotter

David Spade telling me wtf is going on.

Would be unnecessary if the initial report came from the raided one and the others were subsequently shut down before they could make any observations of their own. Unless more than that one had exposure at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=efc7njKAfgo

Required listening.

that gif has been around forever and was "debunked" as just something the sun does naturally or some shit. but its clearly something draining energy and blasting away.

Thanks, yeah I tracked it down. Looks like from around 2012. And yeah, debunked my ass. No way that was natural.

Unquie filenames are useful in programming and file systems to avoid certain faults and errors..
iOS in March 2017 switched to apfs, to replace hms+.
The system does not use hardlinks to directorys natively. (Remember it has only been a few years that you could upload photos at all in iOS on a web browser. )
Since all apps are sandboxed in iOS, photos (image files) reside in their own place. iOS generates a guid every time you save a file in the the “photos” directory. Also remember, “photos”does not save jpgs or other formants, they are saved a unquie Apple container that saves edits for the revert function..
The guid is becuase the images do not function as hardlinks, or as files that any program can access. To use them in any program they are exported and recopied into that apps sandbox. GUIDs prevent recopy errors if you import it back (which would create a new file and a new guid)
Steve jobs prevented this crap, and he had every file name show up as image1.jpg, image2.jpg. Etc. based on first save date. a another clear sign how Apple is going downhill since he left.

Attached: 1961A17F-FB12-4D9E-8750-CD23FE314D4C.jpg (2080x1723, 1.11M)

IT'S NOTHING
JUST A REGULAR OLD SOLAR FLARE
PAY NO ATTENTION TO IT GOY

>Sun has been really hot and intense, the direct heat is really noticeable.
Yeah I noticed that when I went outside, inside I was very cool, but as soon as I walked outside the heat was a lot hotter, somebody should do something about it.

Russians are on the other side of the planet. They are seeing a different part of the sun.

Is this actually true based on weather reports or just confirmation bias?

bumping to say dont forget about article 13

>american education
good god man

well it was nice knowing you guys the sun just shot a sperm at the earth.

Attached: flatcom.png (1617x417, 59K)

iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/IswaSystemWebApp/
magnetosphere flatlining as of 3 hours ago

Redpilled and based

Explain the 4 other observatories being shutdown

it happens, it seems

Attached: 123435432545565625344654352354.png (1633x838, 131K)

And the SOHO. They're certainly not getting any mercury from orbit.

I was a bit worried until I saw that too, but the main mystery still stands.

Attached: head up ass.jpg (324x539, 27K)

There is another thread up on Jow Forums with a guy that works there. Said he will learn more from a meeting tomorrow. Also that there is a ton of mercury there.

i feel a lot of heat lately, like it's july instead of september

Full fucking circle, hoss.

Pulling live feeds from all over the planet, including in orbit, does not protect something from being stolen. That has cover story written all over it.