Solar Observatories Shutdown

I think we need to be open minded about what is going on at these places and why the FBI has shut them down.

We first thought it was due to finding out that Alien Life was a reality which was the reason for shutting these places down. But, it turns out that it was just a boomer fucking up with her telescope. Now the theory is that these observatories have discovered troubling data about a massive solar flare hitting earth at the end of the month eradicating the surface or knocking out the electrical grid thanks to some fucking LARP with a badge. But I think the explanation is more simple.

As we do know for a fact, the FBI came in with Black Hawk Helicopters, evacuated the town, closed the post office and shut down the observatory. Now, why would the FBI evacuate the town if a doomsday scenario was happening? They wouldn't. The only reason to shut down the observatory as well as the post office is because the FBI found something illegal going on. This is why 6 other observatories have been shut down because the FBI are tracking something and trying to figure out what information/material went where. Shutting down the observatory because solar flares or ayyylmaos doesn't make any sense. If an end of the world event were happening, Trump would already be out of the white house as well as other billionaires evacuating and heading underground.

Stop over thinking this. Your not going to die. The end of the world is not happening. I'm just as upset as you are.

Attached: solar-flare-1017137.jpg (590x350, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AVdVBvSjcU
eu.alamogordonews.com/story/community/2018/09/13/sunspot-observatory-remains-closed-unknown-security-risk-nmsu/1296835002/
eu.alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/13/hiker-found-dead-white-sands-national-monument-hiking-trail/1299510002/
archive.is/20180914060759/https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/telescope-did-not-see-aliens-but-sunspot-mystery-continues/5069947/
aura-astronomy.org/news/mobileNews.asp?newsID=388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>evacuated the town
Wait what? Source?

>Stop over thinking this. We know whats best for you

Damage control by glowing niggers.

So what about the solar observatories in the Azores?

fuck, my bad. not town, local area around the observatory.

THERE'S A UFO OUTSIDE MY HOUSE HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1536708176651.jpg (500x499, 26K)

They found hard, empirical evidence of batboy.
Now the feds want to hush it up, given they killed the WeeklyWorldNews back in the day.

>its open to the public

Attached: screenshot.png (1590x869, 424K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_AVdVBvSjcU

The mercury was not the reason for the closure, McAteer said.
“There’s no mercury incident. That’s a completely different set of protocols that would not have involved them locking all the doors,” McAteer said. “We have a very regular maintenance routine. There is no cause for concern there.”
eu.alamogordonews.com/story/community/2018/09/13/sunspot-observatory-remains-closed-unknown-security-risk-nmsu/1296835002/

Authorities remain tight-lipped.
“Nothing’s changed from last week,” Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, or AURA, spokeswoman Shari Lifson said by phone Thursday afternoon.
Lifson offered no further information.

is this close to the observatory?

Hiker found dead on White Sands National Monument trail
eu.alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/13/hiker-found-dead-white-sands-national-monument-hiking-trail/1299510002/

>shut down observatories
>forget to block out sun

FBI intellectuals

Jesus Christ. They need an editor.

someone was probably targeting observatories with chemical or something. That is why they shut down the post office.

That is my guess based on the AMA from the employee the other day which ruled out all the other crazy shit.

Thats because the US is testing its new B1 replacement jet and the observation is perfectly situated to spy on the test runs you retards.

yes, that's in the same area

There were also about 12 to 15 residents who were evacuated, McAteer said.
“The whole site was evacuated,” McAteer said.

Looks like we have a cover up story boyos

>"Did not see aliens"
archive.is/20180914060759/https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/telescope-did-not-see-aliens-but-sunspot-mystery-continues/5069947/

Expect first contact next year

I personally think the deep state is going to launch a nuckear emp attack somewhere

www.kob.com seems down

Thats why I linked an archived version

Maybe we should have a wheel of conspiracy or a poll or some shit.
Chinese "students" spying?
Aliens (non terrestrial)?
Aliens (people smuggling)?
Deep State Secret Evil Plan of Evil?
Russian Hackers trying to hack the sun?
So many fun options.

C'mon shill just spill the beans already are aliums here or not? What have you been told to say.

I know for a fact that a few days ago the sun was doing weird stuff and we got weird signals from outer-space. Then the FBI and governments around the world shut down solar observatories. Now just yesterday when doing a Google search about the solar observatories being shut down every result is "alien conspiracy theory". Literally no one was talking about aliens except for some threads on pol and x. There is something you're not telling us. I'm scared guys.

Attached: 1536884869688.png (408x650, 1.01M)

i know. i just pointed out that the whole site is down, not just the article.

70iq boomer took an image of the sun through a telescope WITH HER IPHONE and thought the LENSE FLARE was an alien mothership, sensation-hungry NPCs like you believe it and shill it all day long.

You're probably right user

Human children are a tribute. Thats as much as Im allowed to say.

good . it'll get quieter on this board

If the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Moloch, and kill him not: then I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Moloch"
-Leviticus 20:4-5

Beware false prophets beware the Antichrist

Attached: 1536892453841m.jpg (1024x441, 62K)

Honestly, I wish I knew the answers, I don't know if its aliens or not but my only objection to that theory is why evacuate a town, close down a observatory and clos the post office just finding out that ayyylmaos exist.

maybe global warming is caused by the sun and its become so obvious now that they just had to shut it all down. all the solar observation science needs to be clamped down on until they have a firmer grip on what information gets out to the public.

so they can carbon tax us

Chinese UNI students put up sensor arrays on the telescopes to spy on nearby US bases.

It's more likely the array was compromized by malicious hardware and they are now investigating the possibility of a foreign hacker attack.

>following this story with mild interest oncase the sun is about to solar flare us and they are buying time for the elite to get to bunkers or something plausible
>see Jow Forums spend an entire day flipping out about very obvious bullshit

I thought you were only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1444593053587.jpg (711x620, 39K)

you want to know what near that station is?
area 51

is this the Starcraft timeline? We gonna terran now?

nibiru

That's also my other theory pointed out by >185690737, Sunspot is between 2 military bases. They could be testiong out some new weapon or aircraft.

that's a completely different situation retard, we're talking about the official word from FBI and observatory not some boomer

Pretty obvious someone threatened to send them a Bomb through the mail at a future date, probably a date after the 6th. Post Office Shut, no mail bomb, people gone too, no one to blow up. Person is still at Large.

Attached: 1534274690868.jpg (652x1024, 76K)

Its flare powerful enough to disable electrical networks or massive asteroid

what a fucking jewish theory

Jesus there is a lot of stupid people around. Its a national security investigation. They had Chinese scientists there. The Chinese were using there position to electronically monitor classified aircraft and missile tests nearby at the ranges. Thats why the feds were seen on the towers and why its taking so long to reopen the facility. Its also the reason for the post office. I am really surprised at the utter lack of critical thinking skills applied here.

Thats what npc would say

Why do we allow Chinks in the USA?

Attached: ChinksOUT!.jpg (617x593, 155K)

Proof of get the fuck out with your shit theory

very jewish of you

>Occam's razor is the problem-solving principle that the simplest solution tends to be the right one. When presented with competing hypotheses to solve a problem, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions. The idea is attributed to William of Ockham, who was an English Franciscan friar, scholastic philosopher, and theologian.

Theres a house outside my house send help

>Retarded FBIniggers sexting eachother
>Doing anything important
Bruh.

HIDE IN THE BASEMENT THE ALIENS ARE IMMINENT

Attached: 1536627723833.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

A CLOUD JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
HELP HELP HELP

Attached: 1513983614174.jpg (960x720, 52K)

Apache observatory one mile away reportedly still open

Did any of you contact AURA or FBI to ask about this? All I see is a bunch of american Sherlock wannabes. Btw it would be stupid for me to phone/contact AURA or FBI because Im not even a citizen nor I live in your country. Checkout this post from AURA

aura-astronomy.org/news/mobileNews.asp?newsID=388

Chiner was using the observatory to spy on a nearby missile test site.

hopefully it's about finally jailing those professional astronomers who have been faking space, ball planets and the sun for AGES.

all NASA shit is FAKE AND GAY, time to lock up these lying criminals