Haven't used insta/snap in AGES

Haven't used insta/snap in AGES
I want to become a normie again. haLp r/banter

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x681, 69K)

No one wants to see you poo.

the rude NZ is back, I see

Use snapchat then. That's the only social media platform I really use.
People get surprised when I say I don't have Instagram because I'm a good looking guy. I don't have it because I consider it pretty superficial and I don't really like getting my picture taken.

Better to be rude than pooed.

People say, "I'm suprised you don't have instagram, you're a good looking guy?"

>I don't use insta because it's superficial
>I use snapchat
wat

This guy is a walking contradiction and most likely fat as fuck.

probably the idea that it only stores your shit temporarily and somehow that makes it less superficial, which seems retarded
but at the same time there's literally nothing wrong with doing superficial stuff
as long as you don't do just superficial stuff and nothing else

lol

>using zuckshit

Attached: 1480378983850.jpg (500x500, 94K)

It is retarded. Snapchat is filled with superficial faggots. Insta used to be like that. Atleast in my social circle.

I didn't say snapchat is retarded. I said thinking it's not superficial is retarded.
Everybody's brain needs a certain amount of superficial shit to stay sane
You work out to be able to look yourself in the mirror
You post on social media to get some public acceptance
You eat junk food to make yourself feel a little better
You play games to forget about reality for a while
There's nothing wrong with that, it's just everyone doing the best they can not to lose their mind

>somehow that makes it less superficial, which seems retarded
>it is retarded
calm down faggot. I was agreeing with you

relax my man. I just misread you
haven't been getting much sleep

Attached: 1527923123053.jpg (280x412, 15K)

better be studying for that astrophy paper

Attached: kot3.jpg (630x760, 82K)

lolno I'm done with school for a few days still
I've been giving my brain a one week vacation to recover from crippling insomnia
Hasn't worked so far

just sleep, lmao

Attached: delete this.jpg (500x465, 35K)

Not exactly like that but they often say something along the lines of, you should get Instagram user, you'll get lots of likes & get to chat to a wider variety of girls easier.

As in a lot of people use Instagram to get likes and socially popular. I use snapchat to let a select few people know what's going on in my daily life & vice versa.

I'm 78kg, 6'3 and lift. I admit though my self confidence or esteem isn't as good as how good people rate my attractiveness due to growing up in a sheltered home & not being allowed to date until I'm finished with my education, which I have just done. I'm also dating a girl right now who said she loves my confidence but that just comes with me being super relaxed around her because we vibe well. Also obviously dating an attractive girl will raise any guys confidence.

How's math classes been, friend?

go read some poo in loo off-brand buzzfeed guide

Why would you use any social media besides twitter or youtube.

Attached: the matrix cypher.jpg (1306x585, 49K)

> I use snapchat to let a select few people know what's going on in my daily life & vice versa.
Okay yeah that actually makes sense. I was full of shit. Sometimes I forget some people here do the whole socializing thing
Done with that shit niBBa
Classes start again in a week
Already revving up the anxiety engines

I'm kind of a normie friend except I don't really like going to clubs and that shit.

Also it is me, your accounting fren.

Good man. You still sick

Almost fully healed, thank you for asking friend. Mainly just a blocked nose and a cough now.
How are you spending your weekend?
Also I'm phoneposting so that's why no fren pics

Pretty much doing absolutely nothing. Wake up, put on some series, shitpost, go to bed. I'm completely and utterly fucked from cumulative sleep deprivation. My flat is in complete shambles and obligations are piling up but I just really can't bring myself to do anything atm. Hopefully turning my brain off for a few days will have renewed my vigor

Or you could go to sleep! Also what series?

Welp this just became a kot thred
Heheuhuehe

Attached: 1536174965815.png (720x654, 460K)

Going to bed soon. Been switching it up between Future Man, some britbong playing vidya on youtube, and another basic wellknown series that I will not name in fear of being called gay forever

What vidya? Lolkek what series, friend? Don't worry this thread is pretty much dead so not many anons will know

Mlp

Uhh dunno he's playing RESI4 and some vampire game thing that just came out. I think it's just called Vampyr. The guy's handle is Helloween4545 he's a good man

Also ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᶰᵃʳᵘᵗᵒ
Please don't judge me. It's a story about a complete retard that obsessively keeps trying to work his way towards the top, no matter how many times he proves what a retard he is. I can really, really relate to that

Attached: 1526002821787.png (1280x720, 815K)

Friend before trying to pose as someone else, use the same flag.

Lol nothing wrong with Nauruto out of all the possibilities it could've been instead. I used to watch it

bumping this thread

Well it's not exactly supreme quality entertainment but like I said I'm turning my brain off I kinda need this right now

I forgot and just finished shipuden last month. Worth it just a lot of filler episodes.

I've never watched shipuden. Last time I reached the shit filler at the end of the regular naruto I hit my limit and I stopped watching. Maybe I'll just skip it this time and head straight to that

What happens to Sasuke brother? As I remember I think they both unite against Naruto?
Any other major things happen?

Don't want to ruin it for OP but Itachi ends up being a gangsta and sasuke gets pissed. Obviously everyone is Friends in the end cause the got boruto now. My brother says it's cool but im not going to watch it till series is done.

Oh I don't care you can go ahead and spoil
I'll probably forget it by tomorrow anyways

I have read naruto manga. It is awesome

Attached: 4e38a69e506080c862d096fa9e53c842--cat-ears-naruto-shippuden.jpg (236x252, 12K)

Also sasuke is supposed to have the gay right? I'm not misinterpreting this?

>mfw somehow this thread went from being about normie social apps to Naruto

keep doing what youre doing

The hidden leaf was after the uchiha clan the whole time and itachi was black ops. That is why he killed the village. Sasuke finds this out after killing itachi, activating his special extreme Love to hate activated sharringan eyes (uchiha love turned to hate/betrayal control the type of sharingan levels). Itachis ghost tells naruto "oh you are his best buddy you can save him" naruto is like "believe it!". Sasuke gets a group of bandits to Destroy the hidden leaf. But before he can, the old uchiha boss madara resurrects the source of chakra tree lady. Who ends up being controlled by zetsu. Who naruto and sasuke being her spirit children destroy. Then Sasuke takes all the tailed beasts chakra and fights frog super sayian god naruto. They both hit eachother with their ultimate moves and end up blowing their arms off. The team finds them and restore the world back to normal. Time passes naruto marries that shy girl and sasuke on a adventure sends them a bird that has a note, the note says congrats.

What the fuck. You're telling me all that build up just for them to fight with no winner, and everyone to automatically forget about the conflict and live in harmony??

They don't like to hold grudges I guess. And Naruto won because he saved sasuke.

This is why anime is generally despised. They portray the world as forgiving, friendly and is unrealistic. Thank goodness I didn't watch till the end to witness a shit ending like that. But then again maybe I'm being harsh, it could've been an emotional end. They did have some good emotional parts as I remember.