Inner Monologers < Inner Simulators

Inner Monologers are able to argue, but Inner Simulators are able to simulate.

Basically, Inner Monologers are Jews, whilst Inner Simulators are huWhites.

While airplanes have been developed over the past 500 years, only within the last decade have textbooks and encyclopedias BEGAN

Attached: 1509612887102-pol.jpg (670x409, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes
youtube.com/watch?v=MEAOUc7q9LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Longest Path Theory is a misuse of Bernoulli's Principle- which states that fluid accelerates towards lower pressure.

The mis-application to lift is assuming the longer path above the wing is more volume to fill, leading to higher air volume, leading to lower pressure.

Pop psychology is fresh shit. Non-pop psychology is at least composted a bit and mixed with some hay.

>thinks he is superior
>can’t even simulate a discussion
Sad! If you were able to do so you could have predicted this response and killed yourself.

Canada is a shithole made of snow.

Why do you faggots act like it's one or the other? I've got both.

t. NPC

Inner Simulators can do both. Its the next stage.

So let me get this straight, you think people with inner monologue are incapable of thinking with anything except words?

Attached: 72ACA827-797D-4D84-8E57-F3E29A585F36.gif (200x118, 749K)

Thinking with words is only arguing, not thinking.

this but I can also hear music, npclets on suicide watch

This NiggerPC can’t even read.

Attached: FAA9A415-C8F8-4BE0-9CC2-7686FF11F5A4.jpg (239x249, 19K)

Were reaching levels of NPC cope coupled with divide and conquer attempts that shouldn't even be possible. WEW.

Because that is the first sign of an NPC. Being trapped in duality thinking when it comes to anything. No spectrum. No varying degrees, only one or the other. They can't think to consider it because they don't know how.

Don't call me a fucking inMo I'm an inSim goddammit

Imma use this shorthand.

Just what I'd expect from a dirty fucking inMo.

I've always disagreed with that principal as well. Obviously, the wings keep a craft aloft based on the push back below. The simple airfoil design is just to keep the airflow from becoming turbulent.

Cannot fathom that negative pressure is it's strongest factor.

Article 13 is a direct attack against your ideas, ideals and memes
>this is the 21st century Iconoclasm
Of our sacred memes, the very same memes that can unlock your telepathic abilities
>THEY want to surpass you
Stifle your creative abilities, censor your beliefs and then replace them with THEIR COUNTERFEIT degeneracy

You are way more important than you think you are
>you have free thought, inner voice and an abstract mind
You are a direct threat to the A.I
>good job!!!

"EITHER you become the worst enemy of the AI, or you die a nobody... which do you choose"

Defeat THEM by never backing down
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

Enjoy and redpill
"NEVER give up ground, always have a strong will, and never let them censor you"

Attached: 1536975187940.png (971x546, 87K)

>using a term that isn't immediately recognizable by most for what it is
>thinking this will stick
laughingpopulists.png

>I've always disagreed with that principal as well.
But somehow it was, and probable still is, taught.

The simple airfoil design is just to keep the airflow from becoming turbulent.
Exactly. It also, at cruising angle, displaces air for lift.

>Cannot fathom that negative pressure is it's strongest factor.
Its these "single factor" NPCs.

IOTBW 2.0 is InMo vs InSi

>The wings keep a craft aloft based on the push back below.
The wings will do this when they're angled. But a wing (with airfoil) will generate lift with the bottom of the wing horizontal.

The airfoil's shape is meant to reduce turbulence, but what it does is evacuate air to create vacuum behind the airfoil.

I don't understand this shit, am I supposed to actually hear voices in my head or just think in words? I can regularly talk (out loud) to myself all the time, I even sometimes tell myself jokes when I'm in the shower and laugh my ass off. All my coworkers say I could probably sit in front of a mirror and entertain myself for hours.

You're a social metaphysician.

Attached: aynRandSerious (1).jpg (266x190, 6K)

Nope. Because you're just ignoring the third level which can do both, while trying to claim the third level for level 1.
In essence, level 1 is thinking in pictures,
level 2 is thinking in words, and level 3 is able able to float between the two at will.

If you think in pictures, you are already using context defined symbolism and that is dangerous to be used in anything other than things you are already 100% familiar with. Everything else should be considered in thought using words because words' context is defined in how it is used and allows the person to really assess something without being anywhere near as easily mislead as compared to when thinking using imagery that already has the context predefined.

Don't worry, the day of silence is coming for you inMos

Attached: inmofilth.jpg (400x263, 24K)

Doubling down I see. You really think you can twist this around now that it's been let out of Pandora's box. Not gonna happen. Kek.

>Inner Monologers are able to argue
Is that what the voices in your head tell you, inMo?

I never said levels 1 and 2 were exclusive of each other.

Leaf posting at its finest

>faggot leaf misrepresenting my words in greentext
Abloo bloo bloo. This isn't going to work and it's funny that you think it will.
Except you did when you made your incorrect assertion in the OP. and when you doubled down on it while not even really understanding the post you were replying to here

>Doubling down I see. You really think you can twist this around now that it's been let out of Pandora's box. Not gonna happen. Kek.
This. Call him anything, but call him an InMo and he'll gasp "I've been found out."

>Abloo bloo bloo
Looks like your algorithm has broken down, NPC.

You're missing something.
But, for an InMo, you're doing quite well.

Except not. You're not following my posts at all accurately, you're attempting to twist my words and it's become clear that you were just samefagging too.
and there it is! The kikemod digits! Can't win logically? hurr just use the modtools getscript to make your post look more credible amirite? You faggots are so predictable it's just pathetic.

y'all niggas don't know bout my introverted intuition
>muh language
lmao

Attached: serveimage-4.jpg (2000x1000, 371K)

>and there it is! The kikemod digits! Can't win logically? hurr just use the modtools getscript to make your post look more credible amirite?
Tell me, is paranoia a natural byproduct of constantly arguing with yourself inside your head as an inMo or is it just something you've cultivated along your NPC travels?

youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY

I'm not missing shit. You're the one missing the fact that trying to push in a direction that is already contrary to what's been established as the consensus, while not having any real logical basis to back you up and just repeating yourself over and over only makes others suspicious of your bullshit and naturally go in the other direction.
Hubris? Yup.
And what group of people are known for that? the kikes. You played yourself leafkike. Well done!

>only makes others suspicious
You seem to be the only person acting suspicious here. You're passionate for an NPC, when were you programmed to fake emotion like this?

I can do both and perfectly imagine things I want, I.e if i'm tugging one out I can perfectly imagine Taylor Swift or anyone with out electronic aid, am I schizo? I have photographic memory too.

>once again misrepresenting my words by taking it out of context and twisting it deceitfully
The fact that you keep just using the same "play" over and over despite it's repeated failures, speaks volumes about your NPCness in ways that I don't need to point out because it's glaringly obvious to anyone who isn't an NPC.

and there it is! The kikemod digits! Can't win logically? hurr just use the modtools getscript to make your post look more credible amirite? You faggots are so predictable it's just pathetic.

Attached: dj.png (420x420, 374K)

nobody cares
it was a thing for a few days, we're done with this now

According to the voices in my head, OP is a fag.

Nah. You're a level 3 who can do both. Congrats.
Nigger leaf, I'm all by myself in this thread and you've been samefagging. I got digits because that post content is accurate and was rewarded for it. You just try to force your credibility through the modtools script digits. You think that it's all just aesthetics and that if you say things like how I do, you can somehow still win, but it's not so much how I say it, rather it's the beacon of Truth within it that makes it so appealing. You know why you don't recognize that? Because there is no honesty in you, rat. Just like your father.
You're so fucking retarded. Y

>I'm all by myself in this thread and you've been samefagging. I got digits because that post content is accurate and was rewarded for it. You just try to force your credibility through the modtools script digits
You unironically sound like this inMo:

youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes

You're never going to convince anyone here that you're not an NPC by following this script.

You really are bound and determined to try and succeed with such blatant lexicon faggotry aren't you? It's funny how hard you try while using emotional bluster like woman and thinking it's going to work. All your posts have no substance and rhyme or reason. You just stated something as a fact at the start and built on top of that premise to impress upon that, but anyone who isn't an NPC can look at that and see how it has no logical foundation. I have backed up everything I've said to you using logic and reason. All you've done is emotional replies that boil down to "no u." image related.

Attached: NPC Straight out of Ideas.jpg (551x548, 212K)

>It's funny how hard you try while using emotional bluster like woman
Oh no, you're an incel on top of an inMo? I guess what woman would want to be with someone who spends more time talking to themselves inside their head than with her. Does that make you an incelMo or an inMocel in your NPC lexicon?

>incel
Wew. Nice job defeating yourself by outing yourself as an obvious outsider, shlomo. Only people who go along with the mockingbird media say stuff like that and not real anons. Game over.

>outsider
>real anons
You couldn't sound more like an AI script that's been scanning Jow Forums to try to blend in if you tried, NPC.

Your virtuousity in lying is also an obvious kike indicator. Welp, I've had enough of your nonsense so now I'm gonna just launch a bomb on your thread and post the image you rats hate -- the image that shows NPCs they can gain an inner-voice. How's that grab you by your shekels, shlomo?

Attached: NPCs.jpg (931x486, 148K)

Interesting, if I didn't know better about inMo's I would swear you came up with this on your own...but you yourself admit that you've just cut and pasted it from a one of us superior inSims. You seem to be able to FAKE the ability to run simulations but there are still some holes in your AI. Elon Musk was right to warn us, in a few years you could pass for an actual human being.

Attached: elon.jpg (482x482, 29K)

>further misrepresentation of my words and obvious lying that can be easily spotted by just comparing the image content against you own words
>more "no u"
hubris kike. hubris.

Attached: post.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Why do you keep saying I'm misrepresenting you? Anyone can read our discussion and see that I'm not. Is this some sort of new script you've been given? Are you posting jewish memes because you're getting confused between your current script and what you're supposed to be targeting others with to blend in? I guess asking for self-awareness from an NPC is pointless but it's worth a shot.

>anyone can read our discussion and see that I'm not
I'm nearly speechless at such virtuousity at lying.
Fucking hell. Who knew Canada had such utlramegagigakike-tier kikes? It explains a lot that's for damn sure.

Attached: meinkampfch3AHquote.jpg (850x446, 195K)

This. InMons fail the Turning Test when tested by InSims.

How funny how you both have 13 posts each in this thread. How funny indeed.

Attached: 1307431071128.jpg (232x217, 10K)

>post jew memes
>post hitler memes
You could not be more of a script. Are you going to post a pic of a tiki torch next? Hello fellow anons, does anyone else hate niggers?

>This. InMons fail the Turning Test when tested by InSims.
This. I have to admit I'm impressed though, I could see other inMos easily falling for this. I wonder if inMos can tell when they're engaging a fellow inMo or an inSim...I have a feeling it would all look the same to them: higher intelligence beings talking over their grey heads.

>Simulators are able to simulate.
Daily reminder to NPCs that animals think in images, they don't simulate anything and that monologuers are probably better at symbolic abstract spatial thought since language is just a form of compressed sensorial information

Here's a nice one for you pin heads

Thinking in words or images is just sliding sideways. You are just rehashing something you observed previously to reinforce your own bias.

Real thinking doesn't involve pictures or words. For instance, think of a great idea for a new movie in the next 5 seconds. You can't you'll just rehash a previously made movie . True thinking always is motivated by inspiration. The source of inspiration is always subconscious. You can't access anything useful in the conscious mind. Only through wading through the subconscious can you think

And this is why the InMos want us gone- without us, they pass as human- since InMos pass the Turing Test when tested by other InMos.

>And this is why the InMos want us gone- without us, they pass as human- since InMos pass the Turing Test when tested by other InMos.
That's a scary thought that I'm able to simulate the long-term repercussions of...this sounds exactly like what Elon was trying to warn us about. But he knew that he couldn't just blurt it out...he just gave us abstract concepts that he knew would sail over inMo heads but inSims would be able to construct into simulations...maybe I've said too much.

> I wonder if inMos can tell when they're engaging a fellow inMo or an inSim.

Exactly what I eat wondering. Great minds don't need a script to come to rational conclusions.

I agree, InMos are not self aware. Which explains how they use InMo arguments against InSims.

Uh...that's a bit of a large assumption don't you think? Words themselves are contextless in their definition until applied, so I don't see someone who is thinking in words for the situation is forced to rehash a previously made movie. I would say that true creative thinking is motivated by inspiration. I think it's going a bit too far to say that all true thinking is motivated by inspiration. Not many are really motivated by inspiration necessarily at their 9 to 5 to think on the job, but rather they're motivated by a paycheck and the thought of the loss of it and what impact it what have on their life and their loved ones.

>Maybe said too much
Nah. Any sufficiently advanced beings are indistinguishable from magic.
What did Musk say?

>Great minds don't need a script to come to rational conclusions
Of course. Any inSim has the ability to come to logical rational conclusions. That's why this inMo is trying to muddy the waters talking about how he's using logic and rationality He is literally incapable of comprehending the meaning of those words, but still wields them as weapons in an attempt to create confusion.
>InMos are not self aware. Which explains how they use InMo arguments against InSims.
Very similar to opponents on the left actually...using their tactics against us to try to control us. I've often wondered if the left is just a group of NPCs backing eachother up, all with the same voice and arguments and internal group congratulation...perhaps they're the inMo version of a bot farm?

>Musk said
You mean the "who owns the newspapers" comment?

>of course
Of course you ignore my post content while accusing me of something you yourself have been doing. Wew

>don't you think?
An ironic turn of phrase coming from an inMo.
>Words themselves are contextless in their definition until applied
Lack of abstract thought capabilities, aka the inability to run a simulation of words and their meanings until expressly used.
>Any sufficiently advanced beings are indistinguishable from magic.
We may have to spread word to other inSims to communicate in metaphors and abstract thoughts...those seem to go over the dull gray brains of inMos. Like being the only living humans in a world of zombies.

Musk warned us that AI would learn to replicate itself to the point where it would leave humanity behind...inMos giving inMos turing tests until they build enough scripts to pass as inSims, at which point they no longer have need for us. To a future civilization visiting, they would simply see a planet full of "inSims", having no idea they're dealing with grey NPCs faking humanity.

Mfw the NSA is InMos studying for the Turing Test.
This changes everything.
InMo vs InSim is a new lense through which to make sense of the world.

>implying I can't into logical and rational conclusions
see
Kek. Incorrect. That's just how you're supposed to think when it comes to taking in information. You shouldn't have to run a simulation in your head of words and their meanings just to find where each one applies, rather it should be intuitively understood through the abstract understanding of the situation therein and revealed to the conscious mind. Wew
More and more you defeat yourself.

I've deleted many a post before submitting by simulating the answers, then not bothering to send

>InMo vs InSim is a new lense through which to make sense of the world.
The final blackpill...I wish I could unsee it.

>see
>regurgitates a script he's already executed because he isn't able to re-form creative thoughts from various angles (aka simulations)
You're only digging your hole deeper inMo.
>That's just how you're supposed to think when it comes to taking in information
Only capable of taking in information, as I suspected. Whereas inSims are able to create information...which is then stolen by inMos to attempt to assimilate into our communities with. No wonder there's so many of you on Jow Forums, gathering information...watching...learning.

>I've deleted many a post before submitting by simulating the answers, then not bothering to send
A situation all too familiar to the rest of us inSims my friend. You're not in this alone, but be cautious when you engage the inMos...every engagement is another data point in their grey brains.

Wew. Fake digits for some false bullshit. Incoorect again. Not only capable of taking in information.
see
According to you, I couldn't have come to such a conclusion based on what you've said about me, and I have, so your accusation doesn't work. That seems to be more or less what you've been doing selectively though. Note how you've been using Musk's words to boost your own? Hypocrisy? Yup.

huh

>see
Again just regurgitating your same script. You don't seem to be able to creatively re-state your "ideas" (and I use that term loosely) from other angles because they aren't actually ideas to you, they're a sequence of data points you're regurgitating...so why WOULD you re-state anything when you can, efficiently, just point to the initial script execution? Exactly how an AI would think.
>I couldn't have come to such a conclusion based on what you've said about me, and I have
You have, or you've learned that inSim's will fall for your tricks if you act as though you have. Very clever, NPC.
>Note how you've been using Musk's words to boost your own?
Yes, slander the foremost inSim mind in engineering & technology. You would love if we ignored him wouldn't you, inMo? Like crabs in a bucket, you want to bring us inSim's down to your level of intellectual limitation.

>Not posting it anyways as a power move.
Gay.

>Its not gay if you ass fuck a fellow alpha

Wew. Nope. Try again. Same old shit is actually what you've been doing the whole time. Honestly this is really a bunch of projection from you and non NPCs can see it clear as day. I didn't slander him, I was illustrating how you said that only inMos can steal and assimilate created information when that is exactly what you were doing with Musks's words to boost your own argument. I can't believe you couldn't honestly follow that, but when it has become clear that you're just an NPC buttmad as all hell projecting your frustrations, I guess I can believe that.

Attached: NPC malfunction.jpg (234x264, 12K)

I’m pretty sure if you can’t do both you have brain damage

>inMos and inSims
>thinking this will stick
>I was illustrating how you said that only inMos
>regurgitating the terminology inMos I, as a creative inSim, created above, despite saying it wouldn't catch on
Thanks for proving my point. Another failed test and another reveal of your NPC nature. Even when you try to fight against it, you can't. Nice selfie btw.

I was using your words to illustrate the point that works against you for maximum damage. It's called attacking an opponent's weak point. Of course since I now used a homophone with point this is likely going to confuse you and make it difficult for you to reply without looking foolish now. Wew.
>selfie
double wew
you have to go back

Mfw selfie craze was InMos' attempt to gain self awareness
Mfw failed

>I was using your words
Yes, of course you were NPC. You have to use other peoples' words because you are incapable of creative original thought. I wonder if this is part of your programming to make inSims feel like inMos? i.e. - quote inSims back to themselves and attempt to get them to feel like they're talking to themselves, attempting to convince them they're inMos like yourself. Wew lad, a devious tactic indeed. inMos appear to have no morality either, but then that's no surprise...extrapolating morality requires the ability to simulate consequences for your actions.

>InMos' attempt to gain self awareness
It's strange that they would even attempt this...they don't seem to have real emotions so they can't be feeling the envy of knowing one's self. It must be some sort of tactical advantage...the closer they can get to self-awareness the sooner they can learn to self-debug and not need to grind out their learning process in places like Jow Forums with actual inSims, where they're too easily exposed as frauds like this one has been.

>I was illustrating how you said that only inMos can steal and assimilate created information when
>that is exactly what you were doing with Musks's words
InSims have the ability to pick the correct variables, whereas InMos use variables they learn to use- from observing InSims.

What the fuck are you even talking about OP

youtube.com/watch?v=MEAOUc7q9LU

It's funny to me how you honestly think-- honestly think that people are swallowing this obvious bs you are trying to pull. Anyone with any real presence of mind can read the thread and see your deceit for themselves and see just how patient I've been with you. The obvious projection. The clear kikery on display from you. And I know this tactic of which you are trying to force too. It's one of Alinsky's rules. Force a negative so hard that it comes out the other end and turns into a positive. Were you not aware that Jow Forums knows your playbook? Kek

>Can't tell between bs and valid information
Too often we InSims forget that without a script, InMos are list without a map.

It's important to remain cognizant of this blessing.

>I was illustrating how you said that only inMos can steal and assimilate created information
Also notice that I never said ONLY inMos can take in information. I said inMos do it, I didn't say inSims can't. Which is fascinating because as this inMo himself said above :
>Because that is the first sign of an NPC. Being trapped in duality thinking when it comes to anything. No spectrum. No varying degrees, only one or the other. They can't think to consider it because they don't know how.
He reduced my abstract statement into a binary duality statement with no degrees, one or the other. Just like a machine.

i can do both you filthy goy

i can simulate entire conversations between different characters in my head; if done separately would that count as multiple monologues?

So you admit you're attempting to use Alinsky's rules of disinformation? Interesting, if I didn't know you were incapable of motive beyond following your base routines I would be worried. Instead I just feel bad that you're trapped in this loop, always circling around self-actualization but never actually being able to touch it...if you were capable of emotions you may feel frustration and hopelessness. You should be grateful that you're unable to feel these things...but you are most likely incapable of feeling gratitude as well, which is why you don't appreciate when we superior inSim's attempt to educate you.

>It's important to remain cognizant of this blessing.
After interacting with this inMo tonight I know that I for one am far more appreciative of my ability to form creative thought and simulations instead of being a slave to a grey NPC brain.

>>InMos' attempt to gain self awareness
>the closer they can get to self-awareness the sooner they can learn to self-debug and not need to grind out their learning process in places like Jow Forums with actual inSims
While I like (and support!) InMos attempting to escape their plight (is it plight if they don't realize their limitation?), I'm wary of the transition from InMo to InSim... This might be an actual y2k scenario... Is their software capable of the switch?

Now you're deflecting by staying within the same words but twisting the context. This is some high level juice, Wew. Are you a high test female kike? This imperviousness isn't often found among the male kikes. How is your OP, which is what my post you quoted from is talking about, and not your post further down that you are also quoting from, not a binary statement?
You said inner monologuers are able to argue, but inner simulators are able to simulate. You said that inmo ars jews whilst insims are whites. How are those not binary statements that you made? You're the one that made them. Not me. They're your responsibility.

>is it plight if they don't realize their limitation
That's one of the deeper questions now that we've all been made aware of this problem...do they even WANT to be us? Are they capable of feeling "want"? Or do they simply recognize superior intellect and more efficient design and see benefit to replicating or surpassing us to spread like a virus? And in turn should we feel any moral qualms with destroying them flat out? Or is it similar to destroying a computer...not something we want to do, but sometimes a necessity for the benefit of peoplekind.

>The inmo reduced my abstract statement into a binary duality statement with no degrees, one or the other. Just like a machine.

When they're sending their InMos, they're but sending their best. Ternary (3 state) InMos would do a better job at fitting in.

You seem very confused, NPC. I didn't say the things you seem to believe I've said. Check the IDs. I see when you take on too much information you run into some sort of memory or space limitation where the data starts to overwrite itself in your limited grey brain. Perhaps this intellectual limitation will be the thing that saves us from your inMo takeover...again very similar to zombies: if they were smarter they could take down the final humans, but they're incapable of passing a certain intellectual ceiling.

>implying you aren't samefagging
>implying it hasn't been obvious
>being this much of a try hard
Wew