There's nothing wrong with girls that enjoy sex. just because you're not getting any...

there's nothing wrong with girls that enjoy sex. just because you're not getting any, doesn't mean you have to be jealous. calm down and loosen up, maybe that will help you get laid.

Attached: 1533018491483.png (1024x768, 993K)

no, fuck you slut

Fuck off roastie no one wants your worn-out cunt

Attached: __reichwein_original_drawn_by_panzer__sample-6dbe0c0a1156212bd305d2d1c445e4cb.jpg (850x873, 131K)

No, there's nothing wrong about enjoying sex. Most people would agree with you. It's when they enjoy sex often and with different people, then it becomes a problem. For one thing, it's gross. Also it spreads disease. I don't believe in casual sex. I believe that sex should be more highly regarded and not some thing people do solely for fun and pleasure. Loveless sex is lust, simple as that.

Battle-Scarred vagina

Absolutely this

Attached: 1536718968973.png (678x678, 251K)

Attached: 1534092814026.gif (500x281, 371K)

Doesn't work when you're a nigger.
Even worse when you have requirements. Such as not being a roastie whore.

If one only appeals to the lower carnal appetites then how can they look up and see the truth?

Attached: Serbiapic.jpg (104x89, 6K)

Another thread about anime puberty

They won't until it is too late.
Only the desparate or low valued settle with those types of people.

we will either die content or clawing at our sheets

This
Also sterile sex is pretty bad but as long as you're in love with them I won't care enough

thats super cool beans
do you have any tips to help improve my negging game too bro?

Cant touch this DAANANANA

Missed this post
I agree.
I don't see how or why this is justified.

>loosen up
maybe if they werent whores they wouldnt have to worry about that

>>loosen up
They're already loose enough if you know what i mean.

i'm totally cool with sexual promiscuity, though. if it wasn't for religion, i'm sure everyone else would feel the same.

good job saying what i just said you fucking autist

get it? their vaginas would be loose? lmao

Getting laid is easy, just date in your own league. You can't expect a supermodel to come running for your dick if you're an absolute uggo.

You are n Jow Forums buddy