Where is your gf user?

Where is your gf user?

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-13-22-51-28-1.png (480x362, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1S2nuZsBz8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shouldn't you already know where your mum is?

>File: Capture+_2018-09-13-22-51-28-1.png (197 KB, 480x362)
I see only two male(faggots)

up my ass lmao

HOW DOES ONE PERSON GET SO UGLY HAHAHAH

Attached: 1514142229342.gif (300x300, 26K)

based

laying beside you

I don't know

Attached: 1536740436484.jpg (500x419, 19K)

at least he's loves a real person

bro I'd rather love a fake person and look good than love a real person and look ugly. Just begging to be cucked at that point

Attached: 1514792896123.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I never he its me

Look who's talking

you don't even look good get your shit right nigger

As of right now I look great and I know it. Don't devolve this thread into autism drama again

yeh the absolute state of waifufags
kys go meet your assley in hell

You started
And no you're bland

I don't want to be in a relationship that doesn't last; it would remove a lot of the splendour from the world and leave me living in cold reality. I plan to marry the first person to ever love me back, and then move immediately to our life together, and so for all these reasons I am deferring love until I am financially successful.

I think my son banged her but he calls himself she now

underage spotted

I only said he was ugly. Get over it lol
die korbo

holy fuck you are gonna get disappointed. just throwing that out there man. there is such a thing as experience to teach you a few things

Why am I going to be disappointed?
Afaik what I'm describing used to be the norm.

Well, my most likely guess would be that you're gonna come on too strong. But there are like a million possible reasons that all pretty much round back to the fact that love is blind. That's not just an empty proverb that shit is real. And the less experience you have the more easily you're gonna fall for it. I'm not gonna act like I don't know what you're talking about but the reality is you're believing in a romanticized version of the past. The only place where that is the norm is in books and fairy tales. You're gonna have to learn to take the bad with the good. And in that regard it might be worth considering the possibility to learn how to withstand some proverbial punishment before you actually meet whatever person you settle down with. Because once you meet her, you really, really don't wanna fuck it up. Because if you fuck it up, that shit is gonna haunt you forever. Trust me on that last one. Forever

in another dimension

Attached: 1535336811404.png (560x900, 126K)

stop trying to have sex with fish people
I already told you it doesn't work

Is that Agatha?

FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD

Attached: 1535374503508.jpg (1100x1000, 440K)

fuck off underfag

FISH LAY EGGS
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WANK OFF OVER YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN

THERES MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT AHMED, OR IN THIS CASE MORE THAN ONE WAY TO FUCK MY FISH WAIFU
GRILL YOURSELF BURGER I HAVENT EVEN PLAYED UNDERTALE

Attached: 1893380 - Shoooohhhh Undertale Undyne.jpg (1280x1604, 570K)

Do none of you recognise that attention whore goddess, who is worshiped over at Jow Forums? Who has self-made CP available on google search, who was open about being underaged on Jow Forums from the age of 14, who had taken so many drugs while being very much underaged, who managed to fuck everything in her life due to addiction to drugs even though her initial life wasn't at all bad, who got kicked out of private (as Americans call it) school, who claims to have been raped on her way to a friends house from her new shitty getto school, who has been though a cycle of Boyfriends whom she emotionally leached off and who despite all that (can't blame her for getting raped, but it is likely she made that up for attention) is still loved in cess-pit of a board and still wastes her time there? Making billions of Instagram accounts, deleting one after the other and making new ones for attention? There is a whole ED article on her, she was posted everywhere on this site.

Now there is another underaged 16/17 year old whore (she was 15 when she began) who is friends with her

Attached: Ciara.png (225x225, 75K)

You are so ugly I've mistaken you with toilet paper.
You are so ugly niggers are scared from you.
You are so ugly people throw you peanuts.
You are so ugly I downloaded a pic of your face and my hard drive broke.
You are so ugly you can reproduce with chimps.
You are so ugly you can work as a trash bin.
You are so ugly cockroaches commit suicide.

Am I the only good looking Spaniard here? JESUS CHRIST PUT A BAG ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU ARE MAKING US LOOKING LIKE UGLY ASS FUCKERS.

it is not him, that guy is American

my neighbors husband was a spaniard
dude was white as a sheet and had such fair hair

i was like 'what the eff?'

Im sorry Im not a retarded faggot who lurks Jow Forums, I'm not a loser.

She is everywhere EVERYWHERE even on /ck/ and every other chan (I am not sure about 7chan, but someone must have posted her at one point), I did not not need to be on Jow Forums once to know her

>HAVENT EVEN PLAYED UNDERTALE
but its fun

Enjoying her day off school, faggot.

how old

You understand Jow Forums is a board that goes out of it's way to bully those girl. Example being Alice 3D and literally every camwhore that's ever come to Jow Forums.

not really.
i kinda lied ive played only the first bit. it seems like a gay low-effort ripoff of earthbound for gen-z kids.

Is she your sister?

She is posted and talked about everywhere, now she just browses the cess-pit
niceeeeeee

>The only place where that is the norm is in books and fairy tales.
The average of first marriage used to be early 20s. Teenage relationships would have been rare without reliable birth control. It isn't so much a fairy tale as you say it is.

exactly you underfag

No, I met her 2 years ago at train station. I wish she'd call me onii-chan though

Believe whatever you want man. It was just some friendly advice. Take it or leave it as much as you want it's not my business

do you suffer from autism, burger?
you must remember we don't have access to your thoughts so when you speak you have to be more specific

this is news to me
so all this time I've been talking nonsense

bad thread

Attached: 1526589494489.jpg (640x480, 88K)

F

I've her on 8ch but this is my first time seeing her on Jow Forums though. Jow Forums culture doesn't take kindly to females above the age of 14 or females that are three dimensional.

>don't have access to your thoughts
npc detected

>8ch

Attached: e555f12c5cda318a7b19b11606c06c13fdd7f6e726757a84ae7ce58b8d16698e.jpg (263x432, 78K)

Dynsomnia is a power tripping faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1S2nuZsBz8g let me help to make this thread better

Good job

hasn't been bornded yed

t. pad0

At home while I party.

A connoiseur, I see

Attached: 150366_10150346799275525_841460524_16145564_3899431_n.jpg (543x720, 28K)