Your life advice

what is your personal greatest life advice you can give to someone?

im tired of this simulation, i try new shit everyday, hoping it will make me happy and give me a sense of fulfilment
ive not felt truly happy since i was a kid if this continues its not worth it and ill become an hero most likely

Attached: 1535199630578.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-35/iodine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck you are zoomer as fuck

>personal greatest life advice you can give to someone?
your intention is worthless because the people that will be affected by your actions are too stupid to get it.

Life is difficult. Once you know life is difficult a huge weight has been lifted off of your shoulders.

Attached: 1536810929404.png (2352x916, 616K)

The only person you can ever truly rely on is yourself. And the only way your life can change is if you make that change yourself

>what is your personal greatest life advice you can give to someone?
Stop arguing so much. Listen to advice. Try harder.

stop drinking satanic hebrew drinks user

NO! You bring me 1 million dollars and a hot wife right now! I'm too tired and lazy to do it. But I deserve it!

Attached: 1536948856452.jpg (1131x1129, 189K)

Life is hard. There are two options that I’d find most appealing: 1. Work your ass off, put your (worthwhile) job ahead of everything else, make bank, and spend some of it before you die. 2. Save up, move to the boonies somewhere, live mostly off the land through hunting, crops, etc. Both can be rewarding, but are very different.

It’s not worth it to an hero if you haven’t tried #2, which only takes research in the beginning.

right this instant?

go buy some Ethereum. We're at the bottom of the market correction. This will help financially.

as for life; don't be a degenerate, read some books about logic and philosophy. Start working out / get fit. Try dating, look for non-degenerates. Take on responsibility. A man needs responsibility.

honestly though, most people don't want advice, they want a quick fix. Deep down you probably do also. There is no quick fix to a successful and fulfilling life. It's hard work, but that's what makes it fulfilling. It's a bit of a paradox: you want it to be enjoyable and fulfilling, but for it to be enjoyable and fulfilling you need a struggle, challenges, and often pain.

Wojtyla mowil wiele razy ze bez cierpienia zycie nie ma sensu.

Eat good meals. Sleep is most important. Keep a regular sleep schedule if possible. Cut back on brain altering/ emptying substsnces. Find a hobby that doesnt involve taxing your adrenal glands.

zoom zoom

stop sugar and go on a high protein diet give away fagging
oops vaping

Reject degeneracy.
Reject degenerate people.
Reject degenerate women, most of all, keep them at your dicks distance, never allow them in your heart or mind.
Hard work pays.
Go to the gym.
Read Plato, learn Socrates stance to question stuff.
Read the bible, follow Jesus advice about love and forgiveness the most you can.
Read Mein Kampf, arm your self with the iron will of Hitler.

Never do cigars.
Never do hard drugs.
Read daily.
Exercise daily.
Get high social capital, it's the only way to get respect.

Truth

>learn carpentry
>build boomer parents a nice kitchen
>6 months later they rip it out for a plastic off the shelf designer one because the bank let them release equity from their house

Honestly just waiting for them to die so i can sell off my father medal collection. The bank will take their house and cars.

2 drops everyday

Attached: 717hj9VTopL._SY550_.jpg (330x550, 32K)

Outwork as many people as you can as often as you can.

My greatest advice is to give up on the sort of happiness you felt as a kid. It's not coming back. That's part of growing up. You have to adjust to your new reality. And that means finding fulfillment through work and contribution. Focus on making a family, and find your happiness vicariously through those who you provide for and protect. This is the only answer.

Based Wotyła poster

Attached: 1507035_732374696877087_1110718507468137396_n.jpg (960x720, 44K)

>My greatest advice is to give up on the sort of happiness you felt as a kid. It's not coming back.
Wrong!

You just haven't tried kratom yet, it's like Adderall with the most amazing hangover

where i can i find a good deal on this?

amazon has some good deals on it

Mine has 10% (potassium iodide) as well as 5% iodine. Is this okay?

what got me on to it

Attached: 1506124450434.png (1666x874, 229K)

thank you for your service, user

comes with side effects and addiction im fucking sure

Iodine can cause significant side effects in some people. Common side effects include nausea and stomach pain, runny nose, headache, metallic taste, and diarrhea.

the only thing ive experienced i do not crave salt or fast food anymore at all , and what i would call a "brain fog" went away completely

you are also better off with it than without it for sure

webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-35/iodine
fyi

Attached: imptrash.png (395x604, 169K)