I haven't had sex in five years because after a breakup, I stopped being health conscious and I got fat as fuck...

I haven't had sex in five years because after a breakup, I stopped being health conscious and I got fat as fuck. I think technically I'm a virgin again. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1535580327177.jpg (2048x2048, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOm_2dGzqp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white chocolate or dark chocolate?

Post cute bener plox

>I stopped being health conscious and I got fat as fuck
Get back in shape degenerate or at least stop eating shitty american fast '''food'''.

Attached: Legionary 34590889589043.jpg (652x631, 138K)

'tis no sin to revel in fine pleasures
but just be sure to measure
the cost
Do not fall into the abyss
for of you do
it is is "them" who will be your boss.

Attached: 3333333.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

Degenerate on too many levels, leave Jow Forums and never return. At the very least stop posting p*rn and lurk the board before making garbage threads

No.

Maybe one day when I get my shit together.

>nodiscipline
you can't teach those.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOm_2dGzqp0

I am the whitest thing since white came to town.

Do it now faggot.

I know user, it annoys me too. Both the Legion and NCR are constantly pointing their rifles at you like that but that's just how lazy the animators are.

bunp

pic related, forgot to post it.

Attached: Fallout3 lazy animators.png (964x690, 389K)

Mods are just fucking pieces of shit.

Disgusting pic
Degenerate pic
Not cute pic
Cultural Marxism pic
Filthy pic
Stinky pic
Woman probably had over 50 dicks in her month in her life
Woman and man probably both have over 50 STDs
Kys OP

I will remember you faggot, thanks for bumping a cancer thread you are not better than the literal faggots like americanon.

lmao@thisdumbass

Do not be anger.

fuck yourself spic piece of shit

I rlly like her smile

Attached: 006.png (300x300, 77K)

I'm not angry I speak the truth, I will call the faggots faggots because they are fucking faggots.

ssp on a roll today

Attached: 1508719262042.jpg (708x536, 114K)

LEARNED IT FROM YOU, DAD.

Fuck off indio

Do not be anger, my friend.

here's her face

Attached: EJ210CLhKduKpLcv3bXrLXdA7zc3Yg1vk3dxP-aGPX8.jpg (1152x2048, 275K)

I haven't had sex in years because I came extremely apathetic and uninterested in women in general

Im tired of everyone being unoriginal souless NPCs forcing their bullshit to us like its something normal.

did you become gay?

Attached: 1537037033542.jpg (900x900, 50K)

Please do not be anger, my precious friend.

Interesting. That's not nearly as attractive as I thought she would be. Major butterface.

no

Did you become asexual trans?

probably, or simply depressed

why are asian women and white men such degenerates

When was the last time you got an erection?

my wife abi is so cute

Attached: 009.jpg (560x635, 32K)

I haven't had sex in seven years, not dated in five years but got a date on Wednesday. Five years ago I was a mentally unstable druggie, last year I was drinking heavily and terribly depressed, but now things are slowly getting better with finding hobbies, having faith in God (go to church every couple of weeks), medication and working out at the gym for the past six months and therapy. Got a date on Wednesday, it's been a while. What's your reason?

Attached: 0257F641-C56E-4A90-A8F3-0BFFC2BF996B-5562-00000E3652E07D27.jpg (671x665, 62K)

probably 2 days ago in the morning, maybe I had one today during sleep

I already said. Because I'm fat now. When I was in good shape, I was a decent looking guy and I spent lots of money on expensive clothes and good style, good body, halfway decent face led to interest from women. Now I'm fat as fuck and the only rule for clothing is "Does it fit?" instead of "Does it look good?"

>I think technically I'm a virgin again
tf does that even mean

don't you white consider non-white as being ugly?

okok thanks here's a recreation of the whole picture

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2027x2355, 853K)

are you just jelly because the guy actually has visible muscles and the girl hes fucking doesnt have rolls
lmao

>le degenerate hur dur
shut the fuck up you fucking faggot, as if bant has ever been some bastion of traditionalism and morality, this is a fuck around shitposting board through and through. please go back to Jow Forums you electionfag tourist. put a bullet in your head as soon as possible.

It's been so long since I had sex that I don't think it counts that I ever had sex in the first place. That's not so difficult to understand.

Of course I don't. Quite the opposite in fact.

jesus the edge. Jow Forums has standards for posting normally.

>duhh i think tegnigly ima virgin again
>mfw wizard

Attached: 13457893864.jpg (696x535, 41K)

lmao
the Jow Forums standards for posting normally is to have gay ERP with a dozen other guys

Caption this image before and after. Eg:
Pic 1: before kot ID
Pic 2: after Kot Id

Also I honestly find it strange that you male a big deal out of not having sex in five years, while most guys here never had sex at all

based

Attached: hahaaa.jpg (247x246, 10K)

love having my socks on during sex

You are a badass and also very funny and wise

>I haven't had sex in five years because after a breakup

Are you me? I started lifting after the break up and noFap and i'm crazy for pussy now.