How the fuck can I become independent from my parents

I am a freshman in college. Due to personal circumstances, it's very likely that within the next few months my family will begin to show distaste towards me, stop paying for me to be at college, and I'll have to move back in with my parents and feel like everyone hates me

I, a broke student, need to find a way to pay for college myself, and have a place to sleep during winter break away from family.

What do?

Attached: 1382933915455.jpg (512x384, 15K)

Kill yourself tranny

Stop being gay
problem solved :^)

>it's very likely that within the next few months my family will begin to show distaste towards me, stop paying for me to be at college
why would this possibly happen? if it is, why can't you prevent it?

I'll give a hint, it's in my tripcode
My choices are being unhappy about myself and dysphoric, or be who I want to be while surrounded by family who will tell me there's something wrong with me

this

Attached: 1487410043148.png (500x495, 250K)

ew

Attached: 1517481641408.jpg (708x904, 106K)

lol you better actually be a raging homosexual and not those neo queers who really just scrambled in the brain

>raging homosexual
does bisexual count?

more likely no then yes

Stop it now
Get healthy
Clean your room
Straighten up your game
And stop being a faggot

Attached: 1487585516693.jpg (540x960, 109K)

i kekd

go see a psychiatrist, you have a penis, you're a boy.

everybody likes sex
have sex with your parents
you'll be friends in no time

No, I'm not
My parents won't let me see anybody until I tell my family about this, but I can't do that yet or else I have to drop out
Thank you though

Well you might as well start looking for jobs. Have some sort of windfall or not to fall back on.

It'll be kind of tricky to support myself since minimum wage is $7.25 up here, but I suppose it's better than nothing

Well worst case scenario you have to drop out of college for a bit. Work a few jobs till you can pay for college or can do it with a loan. Just keep in mind to try and keep at least three months worth if expenses in savings for if shit really hits the fan.

you could rent out your boipucci :DDD

Attached: sprudo spinnig relly fast at super hig speed.gif (250x194, 47K)

Honestly at this point I might be up for that as long as I don't get any STDs

reminder that having a person with gender dysphoria take hrt is like giving a suicidal person a loaded gun

Attached: bongdong.png (251x345, 173K)

Tell them that you found a place near campus.
Find a place that pays barely above the amount you owe + food.
Live in your car.
Never tell anyone, look like a champ

Attached: planefood.jpg (600x398, 58K)

Tripfag

Indeed

for 1 kill yourself
second maybe stop spending all your time posting an image of the reddit fairy for attention.
third kill yourself

that's a difficult situation...
I would start by doing well in school!
the better you do the more scholarships u can get!
i would suggest you put off your trans-ing until you are independent, so as to ensure your financial stability until you are no longer reliant on them.

It can take a lot of effort, especially if you are transing because u want to and not just for the memes!

Attached: Cirno_22.jpg (1600x900, 376K)

>No, i'm not

Attached: kattergatter.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Thank you!

What about?

>unable to connect the dots and just get a job and pay for an apartment yourself
>is an unironical tranny
>saves anime

Suicide may very well be the answer

Attached: 01182AF8-0223-4C07-9048-0C246E6F2B06.jpg (720x661, 54K)

Why do you hate your family?

Attached: 45768766756.jpg (233x233, 11K)

Hm, just don't tell them?
Or if you already did then tell them it was just bullshit or something? They'll be so happy, they'll happily continue to pay for your college.
Or just join the club and repress.

Attached: 1530081914252.jpg (761x700, 47K)

Our boy Mike "like the cock? you get the shock" Pence can help you out with that.

Seriously, look for a therapist that doesnt enable mental illness who can help you deal with your gender dysphoria or whatever its called.

Attached: Mike-Pence-Chip-Somodevilla-Staff-Getty.jpg (594x396, 72K)