Why is everyone so obsessed with us?

Why is everyone so obsessed with us?

Attached: 20180917_063143.jpg (423x508, 100K)

Because you mingle in everyone's affair, you're the tumor of the world just like Israel.

Attached: e1f.png (364x852, 134K)

Don't you have an appointment to suck off a chink investor right now? You should get to it.

Attached: 1315693699692.gif (241x187, 2.98M)

Ameriburgers are everywhere on the internet with their arrogant and retarded opinions, I never really had a problem with the states until I began reading the Youtube comment sections at 14.

NAFTA helped you more than it helped us, and when we want out you cry like little begging faggots. PLS MR TRUMP
DONT NUKE OUR ECONOMY
WE'RE YOUR ALLIES AFTER ALL

Parents are always obsessed with their children. Now when you gonna marry that mexican chic and give us some grankids. Oh and stay away from your cousin, Canada, he's a fag.

I feel the same.

Canadians always shit talking and saying they're better at everything and all the Americans self hating and shit.

Made me hate canadians.

Attached: 1537090431146.jpg (640x456, 49K)

Because every retarded idea comes from America and spreads through the internet. Americans have no nuance and are unironically low iq.

Our ideas are genius you swine.

Thanks dad.

Has Canada ever done anything of merit besides being the United States’ hat?

Attached: A15BBB52-BA76-45E6-8FAD-50C173EDECCE.jpg (700x300, 150K)

Scoreboard

>Mfw Washington crosses the Potomac and decimates the Hessians, kicking off a proud legacy of Americans curbstomping arrogant Germans

Attached: 1532889586027.jpg (1024x782, 74K)

Cuz by the reason unknown to me - you punks think that you have a right to be a world policemen. What do you think - everyone is going to love a cop? People fucking hate you, yanks.

they hate us because they ain't us.

Attached: 1508254533845.jpg (1000x787, 411K)

They've been pretty good contenders for the most cucked country. Sweden still has them beat by a long shot, especially with this latest election of theirs, but it hasn't been from a lack of effort on the leafs' part.

Imagine Jews but they don't secretly jump in on other countries affairs

Nigga, I would never wish to be an americano porque

We'd be more than happy to stay out of everyone's shit, but the moment we start actually threatening to pull out of military commitments and trade agreements you all start flipping your shit.

It was the Delaware river

No, our politicians which you and your master Israel control start flipping their shit. Then their media dogs scare the brainless normies into voting for them. Surely this isn't hard to understand?

Attached: 1268149261755.jpg (388x275, 105K)

It was the Delaware, but yes, a fine moment in American history and established the fine tradition of beating Germans like a rented mule at every opportunity.

Attached: washington crossing the delaware.jpg (775x454, 80K)

why do people go to the zoo or follow celebrities private lives or watch big brother..

I see, so we control all your politicians, then? So why are they all such anti-American cunts? Surely if we're secretly running all your countries we would be putting people into office who would constantly go to bat for us.

You're actually more obsessed with yourself.
Youre like that dumb rich bitch that always wants the school to know how shit the other girls are and how bigger your ass and how prettier your face is.

Attached: Attackmandy.png (637x969, 944K)

Germans are frens.

Not really, you just portray us this way.
Most Americans are very self hating.

Those are definately the minority.

I wish.
Every fucking day I gotta deal with
>America so evil, why can't we be more like Canada or Europe
>we are literally monsters

Attached: 1536909420717.png (112x112, 12K)

jewish banks own the US Fed and bank of england, so they can print as much money as they want, enflate and deflate currencies as much as they want, not to mention commit all the acts of stock market fraud they want. And that's what they do all the time.

>Nigga
Go eat some cleaning supplies, wash out that filthy mouth of yours I bet it smells like beets and cum.

Attached: A3E9DF99-FA5D-4F8C-AF34-3D3B0987C233.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

and?

>our politicians which you and your master Israel control start flipping their shit.

theyre choice

Believe me, sooner we pull out of Europe and let them go back to killing each other en masse the better. Should have never gotten involved in either world war.

I mean they're not exactly wrong.

We aren't anti-American, cunt. It's just that your country has a disproportionately high amount of fat, stupid people that deserve to have the piss taken out of them.

Because we're the only country that's worth talking about. Who gives a shit about literally any other country?

I don't even know the name of your shitty country. I've never seen that flag in my entire life and I'll forget about it in an hour.

>We're not Anti-American, cunt
You know, I used to love Aussie's like brothers until I started interacting with them. Now I wish we could hand you over to China.
>Inb4 the Yank can't handle the bantz
You can blow that out of your fucking ass!

Attached: 1522321003185.gif (445x250, 2.18M)

the mutt meme was underrated

>Why is everyone so obsessed with us?

because we are the man on top of the mountain.

fpbp, amerishits eternally btfo

God I wish.
Thanks for the compliment russia.

China is going a strong job of invading them like canada.

>t. non-passport holder

Attached: mutt.png (388x404, 32K)

Good! Fuck both of them! Northern wall when?

Attached: 1426977526894.jpg (667x409, 47K)

name 1 country where america isn't fucking subverting

Israel

>Why is everyone so obsessed with us?
Because you're the most important superpower in the world right now. Duh.

>Because every retarded idea comes from America

Attached: e4e.jpg (680x383, 47K)

We got that job from your former bosses in Britain. Most ordinary people would have liked to go back to minding our own affairs.Your leadership WANTED us to become the next global hegemon because of our position after World War 2

Funny you should mention retarded ideas. You Krauts are champions in that field

Because every modern plague, from feminism to degeneracy, started from your shithole.

We don't think about anyone

Envy.

>Germans are frens.
They hate us almost as much as the Sandniggers do. They're not our friends, they are reluctant allies.

And we suffer from the German menace as all white people have for the past 2,200 years. Never forget Odoacer, or Martin Luther, or Frederick II. Germans are scum that only want to destroy Europe for profit.

Attached: 1491344518504.jpg (720x477, 98K)

Everybody hates us. This bullshit has been going on forever. It's time we started to hate them back! Fuck the world and everyone in it!

Attached: leaf burger battle 8.jpg (539x466, 100K)

rush came from there, thats about it

>Everyone hates us
Mostly just the Europeans. Look what we did to Vietnam, and somehow they still like us more than the Europeans do.

Attached: BwvgK[1].png (706x847, 29K)

because america has a stranglehold on modern culture, and since you retards were subverted to the point of no return by the kikes after JFK, you are the source for most if not all problems affecting the white man in the past 3 years.
Sort your shit out.,

>as all white people have
Your not White, Paco.

Attached: pacomutt.jpg (1366x733, 101K)

Whiter than you Mohammad