It's ruining my life

I get the government check and get high

I'm 32 years old and I fucked up every relationship I've ever had

It's gonna be a long day today
tomorrow isn't going to be much better

Attached: image.jpg (904x716, 90K)

Which scotch?

Yeah but 19 year old scotch though.

You’re a bot but I have a nice 26 year old glenfiddich that tastes like velvet pussy

Hang in there buddy, i'm 34 and in the same boat. I pray for you. Open your heart to God.

Download Bumble and go to the gym 3-5 days a week for a year straight, you'll get in great shape. Find yourself a qt, there's older girls on Bumble. Try going to church.

Good luck fren

Attached: Q87n6Us.png (234x216, 7K)

This, except I live with constant stomach pains. I want to go back to university and work, but the healthsystem here refuses to help me get proper scans and test. Changed doctor hopefully there will be a solution.

>this is what I do all day
>It's ruining my life
Have you ever thought about getting help? Do you think you have a drinking problem? Does drinking interfere with your life in a negative way?

>You choose the life you want user, consciously or unconsciously.
They say that true Hell is meeting your best self when you die.

I'd pretty much kill to be you. I'm working my body into dust at a job so that I can barely afford to live. I don't mind the little money thing but a job that gives me a little free-time during the day would be a blessing.

If you start advocating surrendering personal responsibility to a "higher power" I'll fuckin' bottle you.

Might as well just end it all, user.

>Getting high on the government dime all day
>Has his own office

what's the fucking problem?

livin the dream. Watch out for those kidneys though. Mine feel like they're shot. ive been drinking for 6 years, and it finally hit me.

>I'll fuckin' bottle you.
It works if you work it.

Bottom line, no doctor can fix an alcoholic. No amount of god, no amount of friends or family will ever fix a drinking problem.

You alone have the choice to continue being totally miserable and at the mercy of a substance, or you can move forward without the drug and be yourself. Your misery can be refunded at any time.

Its your choice friend. You don't need to believe in god to believe in yourself

t: AA member.

Try milk thistle supplements bro. One before drinking and another before bed. Easy peasy

if you're fat, kill yourself. if you're fit read siege and go into major fucking debt with the banks, then kill some degenerates, or niggers.

pretty much me in couple of years. may god help our souls

hey faggot, pol is not your personal blog.

>

Dude, alcohol is a major depressive. Your brain gets rewired to see the world darker and you’ll only feel better when you take your next drink. It fucking sucks. Get sober, user. If you do nothing else. Get sober.

Bill W had his "spiritual experience" on LSD, which he considered to be a "shortcut to spirituality." Fuck you and your little cult.

t. court-mandated AA attendee

try anti parasitic medication

Eww. Well no thanks :(

>Fuck you and your little cult.
A cult forces you to adhere to guidelines. AA only shows you a better way. Bill W found a way to help people who the medical community wrote off. Your problem is that you see the help as a roadblock. You will probably end up in trouble with booze again. It may not even involve the law. You don't need to believe in god to believe in yourself. I said that before because I am an atheist. How does an atheist make it in AA? The same way as the people with god.