DO YOU BELIEVE NOW??

only shills will deny the truth...

Attached: Q.png (871x430, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That this is NDAA 2013 propaganda in action?
Go ahead tell me how I can believe anything the deep state touches.

Damn son. If a large bomb is dropped to round out the current Syria crisis I will unironically become a Qboomer faggot.

INB4 SHILL FLOOD.
Q has been banished from Jow Forums by comped mods.
They are actively working to steer you from Q.
They are trying to make you feel stupid.
Divided we are weak.

Declas is here. Kikes and deepstate are FINISHED.

Based leaf that knows what's up

Why would it take 11 months tho?

Clintons have been exposed many times. I've just watched a video from 1997(!) about Clinton's scandals.
They've been screwing people up for a quarter of a century and no one ever brought them to justice.
I believe they murder and rape children, just because they can, and just because they will get away with it.

Attached: 1532737977561.jpg (618x340, 71K)

it was true all along oO

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 35K)

>Something text based will happen
HOLY SHIT Q CONFIRMED

All you have to do is type Qanon and a bunch of shills pop up. Dont forget mods are 100% comped for this site as well.

Then if it is real, everything he predicts, a majority of, will come true and i can just enjoy the ride

>predicting the declassification of FISA to the exact day
>predicting the death of McCain 1 month before to the exact minute
>Predicting North Korea 2 months before it happens
how many more coincidences till its mathematically impossible?

Sips less carefully

I Believe

Attached: 1536611737588.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

Rofl this is like the psychic hotline shit
>cage statement
>sheep find connections
You fucked kid

Gay
Gay
Gay
Gay

More Q BS. "Oh hurr durr I predicted that texts would be released" - Vague incarnate.

Hi shill. Do you feel alone? Afraid?
You will suffer eternally for siding with evil.
The truth comes out day by day.
We're not buying it anymore.

Get raked

are you scared you will be tried for treason?

Here is a quick pro tip for all you stupid, anally prolapsed, traitorous Trumpanzees......

MUELLER HAS HAD ALL OF THIS ALL ALONG
>MUELLER HAS HAD ALL OF THIS ALL ALONG

Attached: MAGA.jpg (356x175, 12K)

I won't believe shit until I see perp walks

they are out in full force

Attached: glow.jpg (218x231, 4K)

I hope you shills realize, when the truth is fully shown to the public.. your actions will be held as treasonous?

i know you don't care, and are probably already suicidal. But please listen, stop fighting against the light and join us in the awakening, save your life and your familie's lives.

if MOAB is dropped this week, I'll buy 10 Qanon t shirts.

Ok so I'm a brainlet, how do ppl know which posts are by "Q" anyways? Can't anyone put that in the name field?

The ONLY reason at this point I would even consider the Q meme to be real is that one time a couple weeks ago when MSM tried to bash it. Other than that I don't see anything which compels me to believe it's "real"

Eric Trump is our boy guys.

I believe, I just don't know what to make of it.

type Qanon into google and look at all the sites that are covering it. All for a larp?

Roll for habbenin :--------DDDDDDD

Reroll

the god emperor meme isn't a meme. It's reality.

LGBTMOABQFAGNON

Attached: Autistic (You).jpg (400x342, 39K)

I've been a Q skeptic since it began. Mostly because I can't be bothered to do the research required to actually understand what the hell it's all about.
I'm also a total redditfag while at work, so I saw the actions taken against the Qommunities. Now, I've aged 30 years and done some cartography. Unironic Qboomer now.

Worth noting, however, the "I hate boomers" meme is clearly subversion. It's a common theme among the "left" to hate their parents, ie, boomers. This generational resentment does not exist in the same scale and magnitude on the "right."
I don't hate my parents. They made mistakes, as humans do, but overall they are good people and I love them.
Generational resentment is an alien concept among conservatives. We strive to be better than our ancestors by honoring their accomplishments.
Using "boomer" as an unironic derogative is a dead giveaway and anyone pushing the "I hate my parents" meme can be disregarded as a shill.

Attached: 1536280110356.jpg (495x588, 279K)

Q uses a tripcode. You need a password to post with a specific tripcode

Easy.
Q is a Psy-Op by Trump closest allies to show people how the Democratic party is corrupt so that Republicans will dominate the next elections.

So many people are starting to research for themselves that even Q is being put into question and people are bringing to light all the rot from BOTH sides.

Attached: 1531291576448.png (410x404, 189K)

How long will it take to see these documents?

Hours

Yeah, for a few extra shekels

Attached: shart.png (206x269, 71K)

>https:// qanon.pub/

youtube.com/watch?v=8vX

Attached: 1516831555155.jpg (509x395, 59K)

cool

This is how you know there are anti-Q shills:

If you post things that Q made reference to without mentioning Q, nobody speaks against it. Anons got smart and have been making threads about Q stuff and Q naysayers have no idea.

It's only when you actually mention Q that the shills come out. We've been tricking you like this for a while now.

Attached: 1447569722377.gif (194x172, 495K)

I've identified the generational resentment meme as a positive identifier for shills. Do you know of anything else that's a dead giveaway?

Attached: 1525655550829.jpg (620x582, 163K)

People trying to push ideologies that say there is no connection between previous generations behavior and current economic events?
Trying to convince people not to be mad at the existing power structure?
That sounds like shill to me..

If you're talking about "boomer," that's the most recent dead giveaway I know of. They also don't really seem to grasp the true application of the term "LARP" and don't know that it's a repurposed term.

yeah boomerposts are the most obvious shills
>hurr Q is a larp because MUH BOOOOMERS

meme flags mysteriously appear using the word "psyop" to describe it

Declass no longer eminent.

ITS HERE

The course of history is happening before our eyes.

Attached: DF7F079E-7FED-4C36-9675-2677A48D5606.png (2147x1146, 1M)

Bump

That "Q is mossad" fag. Ugh.

I think "incel" is another one.
A year ago there was only one guy on here saying that word consistently, now it's common as fuck.
Totally contrived.

Attached: 1518924996761.png (720x1280, 197K)

I don't get any of this. Can someone dumb it down to about 4-5 sentences?

Yea. I do now.

Holy cow guys

Attached: holycow.png (565x748, 123K)

mods are fags that is all
also this monday night?

>also this monday night?
yes

I had a big reply to this, completely trashed the arguments presented, actually, but it got eaten when faggot mod pulled a fag one.
Oh well, back to infinite pol, Jow Forums has been comped