Where should me and my girlfriend go for our honeymoon when we get married...

where should me and my girlfriend go for our honeymoon when we get married? It's a year or two off but I want to hear some opinions anyway. Anyone have experience with beaches, hiking, local restaurants, zoos, etc?

Attached: island.png (764x598, 52K)

>girlfriend
>honeymoon
>married
>hiking

Get off of Jow Forums, now.

r/banter is full of normies my dude

The cheapest option will be the best one, trust me

A week in Japan and a week in New Zealand

Fair enough. I'd still like to visit some of the ones in OP pic eventually either way, though.

Anywhere in particular? I mean I know what Akihabara is but I don't know much else about vacationing in either of those places

Madagascar, make sure you wear the most expensive clothes you own while you are there.

see that pink one on the left?

go there and spend all your money then get the fuck out :^)

If you enjoy hiking then most places in NZ will have trails
South Is. is more scenic overall though, come to North Island if you don't like the cold and enjoy beaches

if he was going to fly all the way down here just for beaches and warm weather then it would be better to just go to australia

I like to fuck beaches

It'd be better for you to go jump in the ocean either way

1. Madagascar has too many lethal deseases.
2. NZ must ve to boring for you cause they are ppl of anglo-saxon culture.
3. Japan is too ununderstandable for any true Western-civilized person also bcs of culture.
4. Iceland is a perfect option. They are not anglo-saxon but still western. They have an excellent cilmate (around 0 celsius at winter and +10 to +14 celsius at summer). They are one of the world's most developed countries and it has a good service. Add here the beaty of volcanos and geysers, nordic men and women, non-ordinary cuisine - and you get the perfect vacation place!

what the hells your problem?

Wut? Summer is getting close dude

Are you one of those “I don’t swim in the ocean” people?

wait
was your previous post insulting me or did i just interpret it wrong?

iceland > japan > new zealand > madagascar

I just want you to have christmas on the beach with me user

Attached: 72jqdo_s_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

oh i thought you were telling me to kms

israel

>r/banter
die

Why the fuck is Madagascar even an option. Never go there, place is a bigger shit hole than my own country.