So Jow Forums, what do you think the internet will be like in 5 or 10 years...

so Jow Forums, what do you think the internet will be like in 5 or 10 years? What would the future generation think of us?

Attached: Ohshit.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully it'll be gone
the internet was a mistake

Attached: 1514591104195.jpg (589x440, 47K)

2 options:
1.) not much will have changed
2.) internet is basically gone

belgium wants to get rid of the internet
lole

Future generations won't pull the same stupid shit as us millennials. Ofc it's not entirely our fault, the boomers fucked us too.

Whomst thou quote?

Awful. It's becoming more and more regulated and by year 10 it will be unrecognizable. Expect broadcast TV 2.0.

I'm not quoting anyone!

And future generations will hate us if they realize what they're missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1w .

Attached: SEDUCE ME.jpg (516x696, 24K)

nice dubs

anyways you're right, we might or might now know it, but we might be living in the golden age of the internet. new stuff is being made every day in a growing rate. who knows when that'll stop. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>the golden age of the internet
That just hit me right in the cringe
Currentyear internet is pretty damn shit compared to a decade ago

in a way, yes.

im talking about how much the internet is producing in content (videos,articles, etc.) and stuff like that

Golden age is over. The internet is getting centralized under social media and if the EU gets their way then user generated content is going to be a thing of the past.

not unless genocide occurs

You better enjoy those videos and articles while you can. They won't last and here's another thing; America is fucked too with the death of net neutrality. ISPs are now able to slow you down, block websites, nickle and dime you to death, and there's not a thing you can do about it. It's funny that Jow Forums is defending it and I'll say that the only reason why we aren't seeing that stuff yet is because ISPs are doing the slow burn trying to look like they're on their best behavior. Once we forget what we lost then they'll hit us. Slowly and gradually.

People nowadays are too complacent. A few are going to complain but as long as normies have their Facebook nothing will come of it.

imagine no imageboards

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 12K)

Hiro has a choice next year when the Copyright Directive takes effect. He can either tell the EU to suck it and have the site blocked for Europeans or he can comply and no more imageboard. They'll be dropping like flies because mandatory content ID will render them unusable.

Et tu brüt? You cuck bastard.

Americans will be safe obviously but Euro boards are going to die.

Hiro should go with the blocking Europeans. Euro's just have to use a VPN.

Seriously eurobros, have your balls just dropped off?

last I checked, EU minus the UK accounts for ~20% of Jow Forums's entire population
dunno if hiroshimoot is willing to part with that much shekelage

Good point.. but peeps of the region fucking their govts. and letting them know their place? Not seeing it anytime soon..

Cucking*

except that's not how it works at all
we can joke about it all you like but if you take all the meme ban bullshit seriously you are absolutely rarted beyond saving

>rarted
*sharted

thanks
my american dialect is a bit lacking

Everything centralized into Google. Yahoo will be ded.