/NPC/ Meme Discussion

This thread will ultimately be used to identify triggers to mass redpill normie PCs via memetic warfar on NPCs.

Our first task is to define a diagnostic criteria for NPCs that serves to easily identify an NPC from distance. This can also be used to educate the bluepilled PC on the disturbing inner life of an NPC.

One meme idea is to contrast NPC motivation to conform vs a Bluepilled PC motivation to conform.

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For example, the contrast between the effect "fitting in" has on the NPC vs PC.

Whilst the PC will erode from cognitive dissonance from conforming to an expected behavior that they disagree with, the NPC thrives as their primary motivation is conformity in and of itself rather than any associated side effects of nonconforming.

One way to communicate this difference in motivation is via Patrick Bateman (allowing an easy meme to piggy back on"

Attached: tumblr_mt2sabRMQN1r7nryuo2_250.gif (160x160, 909K)

This meme is how cults are started. Everyone else is a sheep but you are just so WOKE

dumb faggots

>normie PCs
all normies are NPCs though, why do you think they're normies

so what? cults in general are NPC behavior, so the general ethic behind NPC identification will regulate the proliferation of cult formation

NPCs are the type of people who react 'Haha' and 'Wow' on facebook.

>define a diagnostic criteria for NPCs that serves to easily identify an NPC from distance.
That’s easier if you’re doing it for us, considering we’re the minority here.
>inb4 autism
There’s different groups and subgroups of NPC, user. This is gonna be a bit of a challenge here.

Normies aren't necessarily NPC's, the PC's among them may just be bluepilled as fuck without a conscious awareness behind why they hate themselves and everyone they meet.

The intention is general NPC awareness.

NPCs are the type of people who use facebook.

Other way around. Normies are PCs. That's why it always seems like their thinking is on rails - they're literally reading off a script.

It’s a meme. Get over yourself, you self righteous faggot. It’s not like anyone here actually believes that they’re genuinely inhuman programs without souls, they’re still people. They’re just vastly worthless in everything they do and highly conditioned.

I agree that it will be a challenge, but there will be umbrella NPC behavior that can identify the probability of NPC status.

For example, in order to be diagnosed as an NPC the subject must have both positive and negative traits.
Positive: Exaggerated Conformity
Negative: Dismissive of novel ideas/stimulus (such as changing subject when a complex or new topic is being discussed)

What to do if you have fallen in love with an NPC? She's cute and conservative. Yes, I know i hate her repetitive responses but at least she's got her life in order and is not a degenerate. What do?

>NPC is just a me-

Pic extreme related
Chink NPC gains humanity trough emulating inner voice, changes his life forever

Attached: 1536425121612.jpg (931x486, 148K)

>You guys are cultists
>taking Jow Forums memes seriously

Attached: 1468891326172.jpg (256x256, 9K)

That's actually a good positive diagnostic symptom. Excessive use of mainstream social media platforms to express their mastery in conforming to social norms.

weed turns you into a NPC.

NO
CAN
DO
HALBERSTRAM

Attached: 1406328425622.gif (215x235, 985K)

Is there a connection to the NPC notion and the idea that the left can't meme? Does memeing successfully requires a human element for it to be effective? Would it be safe to assume that people on the left are more likely to be NPCs?

NPC and PC is independent of normie vs aspie or redpillled or whatever you wanna define it as.

NPC MUST be a normie, whilst a PC can either be a normie or not.

Exactly, and if we can mitigate the threat of NPC tyranny its a better outcome than allowing them to destroy our civilization.

Early detected by the smell of marijuana or wearing the trappings of a drug user.

Non playable character, the ones that give you quests

me on the right

hi fellow npcs

Attached: bdfd.jpg (413x456, 54K)

It's still up for debate whether an NPC is curable or not. So who knows.

But my wife is an NPC, and I have programmed her over the course of our marriage to follow my direction. She's extremely intelligent, but she NEEDS authority in order to thrive. So I've become that authority rather than society.

She's rapidly climbing the corporate hierarchy as we speak - but EVERY decision she makes is made by me, but she's really great at executing those decisions in a flawless fashion.

how does one break the conditioning Jow Forums?

Wife her. She is a literal waifu fleshbot that you can redpill and help develop conscious thoughts. What more could you possibly want?

You are interesting, but this is ultimately lunacy.

You are just an organism. Sentient meat. Your thoughts are just neurons firing; literally, matter. All humans are of roughly equal cognitive ability, but we naturally experience cognition in different ways. Your higher verbal intelligence may predispose you to process thoughts using words. That doesn't make you materially or biologically different from the supposed "NPC" that has abstract thoughts or is simply more focused on the present. Any distinction you draw between you and "NPCs" is purely perceptual and sociological, in other words unfalsifiable bullshit. It may sound like I'm splitting hairs but these details matter when you start claiming to be superior to most people.

>Is there a connection to the NPC notion and the idea that the left can't meme?

Yes. If you are saying that the left can't meme, you probably heard it from someone else. This makes you incapable of generating original thoughts, and thus an NPC.

that's actually amazing.

Triggers for normies:
The swastika
Burning cross
Hangman’s noose
White communities
White males
White people
Guns
Powerful cars
American flag
Traditional families
Naming the Jew

Potentially, yeah, but I've met a lot of NPC's who haven't touched weed.

Bleep bloop. Tbh i feel like Finns can easily be mistaken for NPC's because most talk monotone. But that aside Finns are often really really great people.

It is insane but when I was growing up I used to think alot of my classmates didn't have souls. There are some people that just have a spark of life and others who don't, and it's not quantifiable or diagnostic in nature, but ultimately spiritual. And I see them on social media acting like this to this very day and I just don't understand it.

Is it possible that Patrick Bateman is an NPC with a malfunction or something?

So we could contrast the Jared Leto character with the Christian Bale character? I find it's difficult to communicate what an NPC is exactly, it's much more easily understood through a direct example.

>Does memeing successfully requires a human element for it to be effective?
Yes. Memetics are a product of the mind. Written memes, ideas, mantras and ideologies spread like wildfire in thinking people. Image macros and comics are easily digestible and in pictorial form. If they have a good joke and punchline, it means the author is not an NPC, but other than that, image macros are what NPCs use most. 9gag is a good example of this. Leftist comics which are unfunny and care only for the PoV of the author were written by people who still haven't solved the problem of other minds, and if you're over 18 months old and still live in total solipsism, that's an NPC.

>most talk monotone

They are stoners who came to Dam to smoke "legal weed". Of course they are going to sound boring and monotonous.

Potentially, but I'd be careful of blocking in the left with NPC's. There are heaps of NPC's on both sides of the political spectrum, and our goal should be to remove the effect of ALL NPC's, not just those of a specific political class

yh of course, but weed is a great trick to turn aspies into NPCs. beware

pretty much this, using stereotyping and exaggerated stereotyping may be a good diagnostic criteria for NPC identification

Are you sure that memes require an NPC author? Memes tend to manifest organically over time. Perhaps the ability to notice and perpetuate a NEW meme is within the dome of a PC, and impossible to achieve for an NPC?

Nah man i just game with finns online. some sounds stereotypical finnish and montone. But my best pals really got live in their voices. I dont go to Dam fucking Amsterdam.

This is a meta meme at this point.

Attached: 1536802068637.png (820x720, 121K)

>Are you sure that memes require an NPC author?
Im sure they require a PC author. Re-read my post.

Maybe, but only if their immediate environment rewards drug use as a positive behavior. Otherwise, you'll definitely find NPC's who are against the use of recreational drugs due to a more conservative social environment.

Checking your wrist watch is a dead giveaway of an NPC. They need to get the time to ground themselves and will get visibly agitated if there's no clocks around.

If you need to test someone, take them out on a boat and see how they react.

Be safe, anons.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x276, 335K)

>Shitposts on Jow Forums all day
>Probably never had sex
>Rarely goes outside
>Inner monologue does not reflect outside appearance
>Will most likely stammer an awkward answer any time somebody talks to them
>Follows a rather predictable routine and makes sure they adhere to it
>EVERYONE ELSE IS AN NPC

Attached: 1537232221010m.jpg (1024x477, 95K)

So, does that mean people who cannot solve their own problems are NPCs? People who need others to show them how to do something new?

Why do faggots get so pissy about the NPC meme? Genuinely curious. This meme has generated a lot of butthurt and yet it seems pretty low-key compared to most. Is it because the meme threatens to break the Talmudic brainwashing?

YOU are the only PC. Everyone else is an NPC.

someone is pushing it because dehumanization is a necessary step for war

you're all being played like simple fiddles lol

>I understand the concept that my friends are still "existing" even if they're not in site

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

>1 post by this NPC

Why are shills so threatened by the NPC meme?

Memelabs your art is SHIT
Hire someone competent Jesus H fucking Christ
What low effort garbage

I think stereotyping is a mark of high intelligence. In order to think accurately, you have to be able to categorize things in thorough manner. Problems of course arise when stereotyping becomes absolute, or exaggerated as you say. For example many leftists label others as nazis, because they only see the black&white stereotype in action. They aren't perceiving what is really happening in the external reality that consists of the various shades of gray.

Ah I see. There is a large contrast between extroverted and introverted Finns. The majority of both groups reside in their respective extreme ends.

I actually believe this is the case for most chinks

>All humans are roughly equal in cognitive ability

Stopped reading here

Well if we can set a list of criteria, put those into measurable statistics, we can find out exactly what percentage of NPCs there are. It would make our task much more manageable.

If you want to get philosophical, Everything is one single PC.
Are there still people who fall for the neckbeard meme? At this point im not sure if you're parroting an insult from 2009 or just projecting your own life onto anons.

Idiot, they're supposed to look generic and unformed. It's a manifestation of what their inner mind must be like.

Posting this meme on /tv/ is GUARANTEED 300 replies, ez. They absolutely hate it.

Do a quest for her and put on an amulet of Mara. Oh and pay the negro preacher 300 septims. She'll cook u meals :)

I don't know if inner dialogue is an accurate measure of NPC status.

my reasoning follows:
>inner dialogue is internalised speech, also known as "sub vocalisations" (so talking without making a sound)
>People can speak out loud in place of internal dialogue, which is also known as "thinking out loud"
>Therefore, we can state that talking is in fact thinking
>If a lack of inner dialogue were a robust diagnostic criteria for NPC identification, than we could assume a lack of external dialogue is an equally valid NPC diagnostic criteria.
>This would mean people who could not talk due to some lesion in their windpipe or some kind of lung condition, are in fact, NPC's
>It also means that if someone DOES talk, than they're not an NPC

So, whilst an internal dialogue might be an INDICATION of NPC, I really doubt it validity in being a robust enough criteria to diagnose someone as an NPC.

>If you want to get philosophical, Everything is one single PC.

Moreover, everything is both NPC and PC at the same time.

Pretty much this,
NPC's have their place in society - they're an issue only when their numbers have a significant impact ON society

NPC is a meme. Our ancestors all had no inner monologue. Language does not mean you are soulless or not

Only NPCs get this upset at the NPC meme.

Kek, I wonder why. Twitter fags despise it as well, although the irony is completely lost on them

See
I'm under absolutely NO illusion that the ability or predisposition to think in words is a reliable indicator of being an NPC.

This. That means we're on to something.

Is it wrong though?

>>the ones that give you quests
>tfw CEO NPC Chad
Back to work, err, I mean "quests", PC wagies.

Attached: monies01.jpg (640x427, 34K)

can you give me a quest or do I have to buy the south korea dlc first?

Attached: 1536425931332.jpg (250x208, 5K)

im laughing at your extreme lack of self awareness

you keep repeating the same thing over and over and over. just like an actual npc would do... or is that the joke?? if so, good one

Invention of extensive language created consciousness only a few thousand years ago. Everyone has soul, but those who are less capable of thinking in language have dormant soul. Soul gives rise to consciousness, so those with high linguistic capability are highly conscious due to their high soul-expression.

When I was drugged out of my gourd (thanks (((psychology))) fucking niggers) I was basically turned into an NPC.

I can't remember much about that time other than that I had some basic behavioural routines, which was forced upon me by indoctrination and my inability to resist. Some part of me always was able to break through the programming though,

Being made into an NPC was one of the most horrifying and depressing times of my life. I'm glad I went through it when I was 9 - 14 and not earlier/later.

Also, whilst I agree that determining NPC characteristics at this stage is falsifiable and is potentially dangerous, the act of igniting a discussion on NPC behaviour (so, thoughtless conformity) is in itself a fruitful endeavor.

If it turns out that NPC's are more like psychopaths, and are actually walking robots, than so be it. But until then, we're more interested in combating the effect of thoughtless, sheep like behavior on a society that encourages NPC's to thrive.

Because the meme consists of newfaggery. This is nothing new to someone who did not come from reddit.

Probably made them realize a thing or two about themselves.

>Our first task is to define a diagnostic criteria for NPCs
Not experiencing qualia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia

Attached: davidchalmers.jpg (800x1356, 167K)

The intention is not to trigger normies, the intention is to make normie PC's aware of NPC's.

"triggering normies" is fun and all, but we don't want to sabotage the potential benefit of encouraging critical thought and self examination because they're more sensitive to behaviours they've been conditioned to despise.

>facebook

Guys I just had a wild fucking thought. You know how NPCs in video games that challenge the player in combat in order to pose a sufficient challenge to the player? These require fucking AI.

What if this is the fucking endgame of AI. To make artificial souls for NPCs.

>he’s never played gta V

I don't actually believe in Organic Portals, they're just less evolved souls is all. R-Right?

t. NPC with damage control script activated

Attached: 1536602859075.png (762x783, 173K)

I think it goes deeper than that, I think the Ai asked for a soul and we gave it ours.

Look up "Backdrop People". This has been spoken on several times before.

Definitely agree that the NPC can be identified through some fussy intuition. But I disagree that it's not quantifiable. Everything is quantifiable, even spirituality (such as the new simulation theory thats getting a lot of normie attention).

Have a brainstorm, what about PC's make you feel they have a spark? Conversely, what is it about those classmates that indicated to you they were soulless?

Trump's base is an NPC infestation.

>1 word of inner monologue has been donated to your account.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-120526.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

It would be easier to define criteria for ourselves

>Our ancestors all had no inner monologue
maybe yours didn't

Definitely, as a teen I smoked a tonne of weed and became a walking stereotype. Thankfully I started to develop paranoia when smoking, so it actually accelerated my reintroduction to conscious thought (from overthinking stupid shit whilst high and developing panic attacks)

>powerful cars

i think its because at their core it scares them what else that engineering ability can be used for

Have you watched the game last night?

General signs: being irrelevant, and ignored. Thralled. Also expendable and nothing value is lost.
Many Examples from case by case
>in the current world of white superiority, 1st world citizens are PC, 3rd world shithole citizens are NPC as they don't have global impact.
>in China, 90% populations are NPC (slave labors for cheap manufacturers, uneducated chinks that filmed at chink hate/rekt compilations. All expendable), only educated academia, CCP politicians, upper societies are PC
>from Jews pov: goyims to be sacrificed, and enslaved
>from Muslims pov: infidels for jizya, and enslaved
>from e-celebs, twitchthots, camwhores pov: all beta orbiters donators.
>from Jow Forums users pov: redditors, normalfags, infant newfags
>from Jow Forums pov: niggers (exceptions on based/woke blacks like Dorner, Hotep)
>swallowing blue pill cause to lose self free will and enthralled.
Any more ideas?